Author Topic: Where Kamali will place.....  (Read 11102 times)

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
Re: Where Kamali will place.....
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2006, 09:49:32 PM »
I just want to point out that no one in support can give a valid reason why he placed over Wolf? Wolf had same size in most areas and more in some areas. Plus he CLEARLY beat King on conditioning. That's the bottom line, it doesn't matter what King did before or this week, the point here is that King's placement over Wolf is a major blow to bodybuilding and it's fanbase. People wonder why bodybuilding has lost it's fanbase over the years and how it's still diminishing. It all starts at the top. It's cool though, I guess the majority of bodybuilders are content with a teachers salary.

Sooooooo. Well put.....
Watching The Haters

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2006, 09:51:15 PM »
this muscle should be a priority...

thisiskeith12

« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2006, 09:52:48 PM »
you would think a bodybuilder of all people would have some sort of understanding on growth, but apparently not in the IFBB.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2006, 09:54:58 PM »
If he's skipping the Olympia, then why did he bother with the Montreal show? He just took an Olympia qualification away from Dennis Wolf -- a guy who it would have been good to see up on stage against the monsters.

Chick, do you know if he was contractually bound to compete in Montreal by Muscletech? Otherwise, I can't see why he would kill himself like that with the zero-carbs thing otherwise.

Special "Chicks Dig Me" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

thisiskeith12

« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2006, 09:56:10 PM »
If he's skipping the Olympia, then why did he bother with the Montreal show? He just took an Olympia qualification away from Dennis Wolf -- a guy who it would have been good to see up on stage against the monsters.

Chick, do you know if he was contractually bound to compete in Montreal by Muscletech? Otherwise, I can't see why he would kill himself like that with the zero-carbs thing otherwise.

Good point that he stole a deserved opportunity for Wolf!

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2006, 09:56:31 PM »
Kamali is skipping the Olympia because everyone knows he is JOKE....I have never felt more sure of a statement until now.......
Watching The Haters

thisiskeith12

« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2006, 10:01:38 PM »
is it just me or am I the only always catching myself spelling his name as Kamili instead of Kamali?

In it 2 win it

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2006, 10:03:10 PM »
Kamali just needs to seek realistic instruction. Quit the the size game and shoot for asthetics. Hes gonna have to start from scratch and take a completely new approach to his training. I saw the back w/ a vengence DVD and saw 1st hand how bad his training is. There is no drug in the world that will make up for 1/2 assed training. The weights he chooses to use are way too heavy and he rarley does the full extention on any movement. His section in the pre-contest bible show that his approach to nutrition is insane!  I mean this man eats more food in a day than i eat in three. He gets borderline obese in the offseason and it seriously effects the way he comes in come showtime. If he wants to be a pro bodybuilder, hes gonna have to change his approach to the sport. Invest in a trainer/nutritionist with a realistic work ethic. King needs to understand that hard work looks 100% better than drugs onstage.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #58 on: September 04, 2006, 10:05:17 PM »
is it just me or am I the only always catching myself spelling his name as Kamili instead of Kamali?

You know what my bad for the miss-spelling....But, do I really think he deserves the correct spelling of his name???? No I really don't, He is a has-been that never will-be.....
Watching The Haters

thisiskeith12

« Reply #59 on: September 04, 2006, 10:12:33 PM »
You know what my bad for the miss-spelling....But, do I really think he deserves the correct spelling of his name???? No I really don't, He is a has-been that never will-be.....

I think we should start a Kamali bashing thread!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2006, 10:13:02 PM »

King needed to prove to himself, that he could bring a much better physique to the table than the one he brought in Texas...placings were not in his control.

He would've been just as satisfied if he and Wolf were reversed...this wasn't about qualifying for the O, it was about being competitive in the top 5 again.

Also, there is no duplicating the last 48 hour contest prep at any other time during the offseason...a different approach was used, and it was very successful. I believe this approach will work best for King  with the improvements he'll make in his training, for next years shows

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2006, 10:13:42 PM »
I think we should start a Kamali bashing thread!

Too Late to many already created over the years of his wanna-be pro-status......
Watching The Haters

thisiskeith12

« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2006, 10:14:49 PM »
King needed to prove to himself, that he could bring a much better physique to the table than the one he brought in Texas...placings were not in his control.

He would've been just as satisfied if he and Wolf were reversed...this wasn't about qualifying for the O, it was about being competitive in the top 5 again.

Also, there is no duplicating the last 48 hour contest prep at any other time during the offseason...a different approach was used, and it was very successful. I believe this approach will work best for King  with the improvements he'll make in his training, for next years shows

Bob, why are people now trying to fix this? How did this problem go on without anyone helping?!

Too Late to many already created over the years of his wanna-be pro-status......

More sarcasm...

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2006, 10:16:57 PM »

Bob, you and all of us know you are barking up a tree that will never grow...Yes, the judging was out of Kings hands....But, is was a blessing to the awesomely terrible physique he showed on display for us to endure....
Watching The Haters

In it 2 win it

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2006, 10:17:11 PM »
King is very worthy, Chicks right. I hope his new approach works great.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2006, 10:19:34 PM »

Worthy of what I ask???? Of more reticule for structure flaws????Keep dick-licking my friend....
Watching The Haters

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2006, 10:20:33 PM »

He might be worthy of a top 5 placing at the Nationals!

thisiskeith12

« Reply #67 on: September 04, 2006, 10:24:56 PM »
I hope it works out for King, I have nothing against him. All I say is the man should focus more on his work. I wish him the best though.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #68 on: September 04, 2006, 10:25:32 PM »
He might be worthy of a top 5 placing at the Nationals!

Sorry, but the nationals this year would blow him out of the water.......
Watching The Haters

thisiskeith12

« Reply #69 on: September 04, 2006, 10:31:35 PM »
Sorry, but the nationals this year would blow him out of the water.......

Not if he takes ANOTHER year off!

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #70 on: September 04, 2006, 10:38:30 PM »
Not if he takes ANOTHER year off!

What good would that do an already structure flawed "so-called" pro????
Watching The Haters

thisiskeith12

« Reply #71 on: September 04, 2006, 10:43:31 PM »
What good would that do an already structure flawed "so-called" pro????

C'mon! Have a little faith, all he has to do is, tighten his waist up considerably not to mention more detail to his abs, bring more depth and detail to his back, bring up his calves considerably, find a way to stretch his biceps longer and add more fullness to them, and somehow build some detailish features in his shoulders. He also may want to start dieting further out from a show.

And that's it!

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #72 on: September 04, 2006, 10:47:57 PM »
C'mon! Have a little faith, all he has to do is, tighten his waist up considerably not to mention more detail to his abs, bring more depth and detail to his back, bring up his calves considerably, find a way to stretch his biceps longer and add more fullness to them, and somehow build some detailish features in his shoulders. He also may want to start dieting further out from a show.

And that's it!

Sounds like to much work to do for an already "has-been" pro, that should have never been......
Watching The Haters

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #73 on: September 05, 2006, 12:00:14 AM »
kamali's forearms suck... Hey Lee Give Kamali some pointers on training forearms

They are far past any help......
Watching The Haters

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #74 on: September 05, 2006, 12:32:41 AM »
Escicline hasn't been made in years...and the only other site injection product to my knowledge is some form of Synthol.
There's Nolotil. Even Chad N. has talked about it, said it worked best if the muscle was pumped a lot before going on stage.