Author Topic: I'm history from this forum  (Read 1342 times)

tingnting

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Let it snow..!
I'm history from this forum
« on: September 05, 2006, 04:29:04 AM »
I've been to St Lucia for a week & on my return i've noticed that this fcuking spastic, xxxLinda, has sabotaged this entire board.
I know i'm partly to blame for poking this ridiculous whore, but fcuk me, she has completely ruined just about evey thread worth reading.
Adios amigos, i'm outta here.

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
Re: I'm history from this forum
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2006, 10:57:03 AM »
Geese almost 300 posts and you're gone?   

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out ;D
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2006, 11:01:57 AM »
I've been to St Lucia for a week & on my return i've noticed that this fcuking spastic, xxxLinda, has sabotaged this entire board.
I know i'm partly to blame for poking this ridiculous whore, but fcuk me, she has completely ruined just about evey thread worth reading.

he he

oh look Pauli  >>>it's me that has to go.  You were the one addicted to getbig.   I was just an onlooker (and sad / pathetic / self-promoting /  & depressed) for 4 weeks. 

I'm sure you'll be back.  If they'll have you.  You can't just log off, just like that,  I was unable to, although I threatened to and certainly ought to have.

Stay >>>Let them give you a crate?  That's a great way to die.  Learn that they will never respond to any of your posts.  Then they'll vote you off.  Are you not used to that yet?  I'm sure that's the best way to go.  If you must.

I still think the meltdown they manouvered was classic/history/priceless and a life-time memory though...

It's kinda okay here if you don't get too silly.  (&/or if you get a mad post back)  >It's me that should go away and then you can have this back.  It's probably good for you (as a bloke) as they give (gave) great advice.  pronto.  you should've read it all.

I just get abuse (I've proven myself a slut woman) which I most likely deserve (although I've had enough, thankyou.

>>>(I wanna know - how can you go on holiday abroad if you're out on bail?  Don't they take your passport?  Do you have another identity>  Well done... 

Don't be getbig history, okay?  I'll go.                 xL
i need everything to end up better than i found it. ta.

ps:  i cannot take over anything, no way.  I just type too fast and am dippy, silly and mostly drunk and often manic and am stuck indoors doing salvage.  & also you've missed so much, there is only so much one can read.  I've not dared respond to the serious debates.  I've only just about been able to take them in.  I've only been moved to type a paragraph or 3 on a coupla silly threads.  I've stayed silent mostly.

This forum is good for you, but not for me.

ta ta 4 now

poking?  i missed that.

Paul,  Do not give up.
I bet you don't.  I was going to ask Howard (my new best mate, pc135 Found, your arresting officer) whether instead of taking my statement (which I haven't signed yet, that's why he's phoning me), whether instead I might ask that you seek >and find< spiritual help or counselling...

or perhaps you think you ought to leave getbig...

with madness
Linda

i do go on don't i?   apologies

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2006, 11:03:33 AM »
Geese almost 300 posts and you're gone?   

ta buff

no, that was him, this is the (still upset) fling
xl

(he can't type, i can...    sorry.

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out ;D

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2006, 11:07:03 AM »
and i screwed up the blue box quote thing (again

sorry

LInda

(I'm not going till I feel like it & I'm ready

xxxxx

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2006, 11:29:15 AM »
i mean, we could all big you up and you'd feel way better.  (Not sure whether I'm joking...

Plus Deedee could come back on and ask how you talk, what you look like, how tall you are...   

You still maybe have one admirer there.

xL
trouble is, you've upset jag and I've pissed off Always Sore. 
You ought to fight back.  What else you gonna do?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2006, 11:47:43 AM »

Here's a clue:

Nobody reads this "xxxpersons" posts.

Hope this heps.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2006, 12:16:54 PM »
Here's a clue:

Nobody reads this "xxxpersons" posts.

Hope this heps.

YIP
Zack

darling???
did you read it before you posted then?
xxxLinda is me
tingnting is Pauli.  We had a meltdown on getbig.

also, for some silly reason, there are almost always 100 hits (sorry, views).  sorry.
i know it's all a bit mad, but...