Author Topic: Montreal prejudging pics  (Read 2853 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Montreal prejudging pics
« on: September 05, 2006, 10:59:29 AM »
Let the flaming begin.  ;D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: Montreal prejudging pics
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2006, 11:00:55 AM »
 :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2006, 11:02:47 AM »
Complete high quality king vs. wolf pic gallery here:

www.flashrob.com/king/king.htm

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2006, 11:07:44 AM »
What kind of tanning stuff did Dennis use?  Its running down the middle of his back horribly.

It's sad to see Dillet so much smaller than he used to be, like watching Ali get the shit beat out of him by Larry Holmes.

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2006, 11:11:11 AM »
Disgusted, 

you asked for flames sorry but I can not provide those for you. Instead I rather remind you of the words I posted earlier to you: 

"you should be proud of transforming a tank or diarea (kamali) into a solid terd. 

-keep it real-

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2006, 11:14:58 AM »
Disgusted, 

you asked for flames sorry but I can not provide those for you. Instead I rather remind you of the words I posted earlier to you: 

"you should be proud of transforming a tank or diarea (kamali) into a solid terd. 

-keep it real-

No worries bro, I never take anything on this board too seriously. I have very thick skin. (translation: I'm fat  :'()

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2006, 11:16:34 AM »
Any guesses on if Tamali will finish in anything other than dead last at the Olympia? I'm just saying that if it was a competition between 100, Tamali would probably finish 256th.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2006, 11:19:21 AM »
wolf does look softer in the blue trunks (night show) than he did in the black ones (pre-judge) in that rear relaxed pose.

jonnie looks like granite

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2006, 11:21:31 AM »
Any guesses on if Tamali will finish in anything other than dead last at the Olympia? I'm just saying that if it was a competition between 100, Tamali would probably finish 256th.

OK, news flash. KING IS NOT DOING THE OLYMPIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2006, 11:22:33 AM »
OK, news flash. KING IS NOT DOING THE OLYMPIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard from a reliable source that King has said that he expects to win it. I think you're mistaken.

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2006, 11:22:59 AM »

Kamali should had finished dead last or outside of the top ten in canada-i predicted it and I was wrong.     I guess when making predictions one should understand how much anal hole scratching and cock sucking goes on within the IFBB judges rooms the night before the show. 

So anything could be possible at the O

-keep it real-

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2006, 11:24:24 AM »
Kamali should had finished dead last or outside of the top ten in canada-i predicted it and I was wrong.     I guess when making predictions one should understand how much anal hole scratching and cock sucking goes on within the IFBB judges rooms the night before the show. 

-keep it real-

I'm actually surprised Tamali actually got up off his knees long enough to get out there for his routine.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2006, 11:33:24 AM »
And you said some of the pics posted earlier weren't good fair comparisons?......  Back at you and raise you!

Kamali should not be able to rotate his shoulders so much in his quarter turns.  The other competitors are only slightly tilted toward the judges but Kamali turns his whole body.  The judges often yell about this in the amateurs.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2006, 05:47:19 PM »
What kind of tanning stuff did Dennis use?  Its running down the middle of his back horribly.

It's sad to see Dillet so much smaller than he used to be, like watching Ali get the shit beat out of him by Larry Holmes.

most likely hes sweating. didnt dry out enough and was holding water on stage...those lights and posing will make you sweat if youre still holding water

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2006, 05:52:12 PM »
most likely hes sweating. didnt dry out enough and was holding water on stage...those lights and posing will make you sweat if youre still holding water
every guy sweats regardless of how dry and conditioned you are on stage. Every single competitor was sweating under those lights.

Elevate Your Image.™

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2006, 06:05:04 PM »
every guy sweats regardless of how dry and conditioned you are on stage. Every single competitor was sweating under those lights.

what im saying is if youre holding excess water you will sweat enough to make your tan run. im not talking about forehead stuff here

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2006, 07:54:00 PM »
Kamali from the side looks damn good, no doubt about it....From the back he looks ok--but he did something to his back...His back used to be incrediable...Now it just doesn't look right...Now King from the front is where all the problems come out...

I do like the lighter version of him though and hopefully he can keep dropping some weight and bring out more cuts from the front..