Author Topic: report atheists to local authorities  (Read 6090 times)

bjorn_fairhair

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
report atheists to local authorities
« on: September 05, 2006, 11:12:27 AM »
if youv ever seen a local atheist convention you know that the parking lot can yield hundreds of tag numbers for the local authorities.
studies have proven that atleast 90% of atheists are criminals and many are pedophiles.

these godless hellbound unsaved liberal trash who are called 'atheist' are about as bad as the demon possesed folks at teh mental hospital

i believ atheism shuld be against teh law. free speech is a joke. if you dont speak for jesus then you shouldnt be speaking at all.

here are som tips on spoting helbound liberal atheist scumbags

• atheists are very pale. tehey spend there time indoors cause they are afraid of gods glorious sunlight and are afraid christians are trying to kill them. many atheists wil try to trick u and use fake-tan or taning beds but dont be foled. dont confuse these fake tan atheists with genuine colored folks. real colored folk all acepted jesus as there loving god during biblically sanctioned slavery
  • most atheits are obese
  • atheists will try to blind you wit there 'logic' but remember its not real logic its satan trying to deceive you
  • atheits are liars. they are working for satan and deceive around every corner beware

Unknown8471

• Getbig II
  • I will never be a memery
Re: report atheists to local authorities
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2006, 12:01:20 AM »
if youv ever seen a local atheist convention you know that the parking lot can yield hundreds of tag numbers for the local authorities.
studies have proven that atleast 90% of atheists are criminals and many are pedophiles.

these godless hellbound unsaved liberal trash who are called 'atheist' are about as bad as the demon possesed folks at teh mental hospital

i believ atheism shuld be against teh law. free speech is a joke. if you dont speak for jesus then you shouldnt be speaking at all.

here are som tips on spoting helbound liberal atheist scumbags

• atheists are very pale. tehey spend there time indoors cause they are afraid of gods glorious sunlight and are afraid christians are trying to kill them. many atheists wil try to trick u and use fake-tan or taning beds but dont be foled. dont confuse these fake tan atheists with genuine colored folks. real colored folk all acepted jesus as there loving god during biblically sanctioned slavery
  • most atheits are obese
  • atheists will try to blind you wit there 'logic' but remember its not real logic its satan trying to deceive you
  • atheits are liars. they are working for satan and deceive around every corner beware

I cant belive your a christen, all you do is opin your moth and spew forth hate and pass jugment on people. how dare you acuse eany one of working for satin! you have no right as a mortal to pass shutch jugment as only the almighty can pass. You have no right to acuse anyone of beeing trash i dont care what there belifes are in this country it is our right to belive in what we see fit, and if you dont like it move to some othere contry. how dare you say free spech is a joke, by saying that you insalt evry Amrican that fought and died to give you this right, you discrase them by throwing it around like some chileds play thing, free spech is liberty that meany would die for. you seam to injoy staryotyping people as well "atheists are very pale. tehey spend there time indoors cause they are afraid of gods glorious sunlight " meany of my good friends are Athiest and i dont care, one of them is a surfer and he spends countles howers in the sun.
God is all forgiving and mercifull in the end he/she will forgive all actions even your bigetry. god has unconditinal love for the world and all in it, it dosent mater whether you acept god or not god will love you the same. i belive you are forgeting the Most basick meaning of the bibel pice, love, and aceptance. all the hate in the world comes out of humen mothes and is not the word of god.
unknown

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2006, 01:44:37 AM »
his english seems a lot better in this thread

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2006, 01:54:21 AM »
bjorn_fairhair = Johnny Apollo
الاسلام هو شيطانية

bjorn_fairhair

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2006, 01:44:18 PM »
Jesus lovs all of u....

..unles ur an unsavd helbound liberal atheist, Then ur goin to hell.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2006, 09:54:16 PM »

bjorn_fairhair

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2006, 10:08:14 AM »

bjorn_fairhair

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2006, 01:37:26 PM »
Hvilket norsk trossamfunn er du medlem av?

Det Norske Baptistsamfunn

Hvilket norsk parti stemmer du?

Høyre

Friheit,ansvar og mangfold!

;)

bjorn_fairhair

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2006, 03:07:02 PM »
Jeg tilhører 'Det Norske Baptistsamfunn' men jeg er ikke baptistse. Jeg er en sinnsyk kristensch fundamentalistmus som støtter det amerikan republikanske parti, men bor i norge! Muahahah!

bjorn_fairhair

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2006, 03:53:32 PM »

bjorn_fairhair

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2006, 03:55:50 PM »
DF, Bor du i norge? Hvordan snakker du norsk?
 ???

bjorn_fairhair

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2006, 05:40:23 PM »
DF

Do I pass the Litmus test?

Do I measure up?

Am I genuine?

Am I the real deal?

bjorn_fairhair

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2006, 10:22:44 PM »
No response DF?

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2006, 02:23:42 AM »
DF

Do I pass the Litmus test?

Do I measure up?

Am I genuine?

Am I the real deal?

Do I use an online translation service?

Yes.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

bjorn_fairhair

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2006, 03:24:29 PM »
Why did you say ou say: "Hvordan snakker du norsk"? That's not good phrasing.

In order do prove yourself, write a few own sentences about the NOKAS robbery since what you just wrote could be constructed from a translation service.

Jeg vet ikkke mye om Norsk Kontantservice AS rannet. I følge 'Wikipedia' så var det ett ran av en norsk-bank hvor utbytet var 60 millioner NOK. Wikipedia sier og at det er første gange på mange år at en politmann dør. Dette skjedde I April 04.

bjorn_fairhair

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2006, 05:17:20 PM »
My Norwegian grammar is actually better than my English. I've only known English for about 6 years while i've known Norwegian most of my life.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2006, 06:17:07 AM »
I've only known English for about 6 years while i've known Norwegian most of my life.

And how long has that been? Seven years?

bjorn_fairhair

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2006, 12:55:03 PM »
I count 6 grammatical errors here, and you write norwegian like you've known the language for a year. Your english is way better than your norwegian.

You're not norwegian, you don't live here, nor do you know squat about what's going on in the country.

Troll account.

You obviously don't speak Norwegian because my grammar is perfect.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2006, 01:46:26 PM »
Nice try at using a debate technique ("Hersketeknikk, eh? ;) ). The Norwegian you've written are worse than a child would write, you're a troll account, and you write english way better. The words are written wrong, and the syntax in your sentences are way off.

But nice try, get covered better next time brother.

BLAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

looks like i'm not the only one who is exposing the passed over lab assistant.

bjorn_fairhair

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2006, 01:58:37 PM »
Det er tydlig at verken er norsk eller snakker norsk. Gramatikken, stavingen og setningsoppbygningen er perfekt. Dersom du snakket norsk, ville du vite det.

Jeg harr snakket norsk nesten helle livet...

::)

bjorn_fairhair

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2006, 02:12:35 PM »
P.S. I'm done with your fake Norwegian BS DF.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2006, 02:21:57 PM »
Classic passed over lab assistant response.  Quiting the conversation when exposed. Just like with The Luke. 

At least you have something else you are consistant at now (quitting conversations when exposed) instead of just getting laughed at by everyone.

bjorn_fairhair

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2006, 02:26:16 PM »
Classic passed over lab assistant response.  Quiting the conversation when exposed. Just like with The Luke. 

At least you have something else you are consistant at now (quitting conversations when exposed) instead of just getting laughed at by everyone.

You're a dumb one aren't you? You believe the alternative to whatever it is I am saying. If I am arguing against bigfoot with some undergraduate all of a sudden he's a "doctor" and a "real scientist". Haha!

When I’m arguing with some guy who claims he speaks Norwegian you believe him when he's only spoken 2 sentences opposed to my several (Perfectly put together) responses in flawless Norwegian.

You need to actually do your own research and stop relying on the word of others. Maybe if you did you would figure out I’m actually right.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2006, 03:16:29 PM »

You're a dumb one aren't you? You believe the alternative to whatever it is I am saying. If I am arguing against bigfoot with some undergraduate all of a sudden he's a "doctor" and a "real scientist". Haha!

When I’m arguing with some guy who claims he speaks Norwegian you believe him when he's only spoken 2 sentences opposed to my several (Perfectly put together) responses in flawless Norwegian.

You need to actually do your own research and stop relying on the word of others. Maybe if you did you would figure out I’m actually right.

If you took the time to research yourself or just read a little you'll find I agree with you about many things.  Mostly from your Johnny Apollo days.

But when it comes to your crediblity you have none.  One reason is (among many), you refused to address a person who provided verifiable credentials.  This is something you have dodged from day one.   As far out as BIGFOOT is, there is likely to be some scientific explanation to the numerous sightings and legends over the years or maybe not.  But you never addressed his assertions with him.

So when you argue with a guy who speaks Norwegian and he says you are full of it I tend to believe him over you.

Until someone with verifiable credentials came around I would believe any of what you said about genetics and such. Your mastery of retrieving information on the web is superb.   But he exposed you and you said nothing and ran.

Then you and your buddy Bast cooked up the whole "Johnny died routine"  So that pretty much erased any real credibility you had left. 

So now it should be appearent why i tend to side with anyone who refutes you at the moment.

Now that's leaves your approach to debating and use of logic in a debate which you do very well and wuold be put to excellent use in debating 240 and his theories.  It's far more practical that TROLLING the religous boards as bjork and being plain stupid. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2006, 04:41:48 PM »
BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAH

Again.

What say Mr. "passed over lab assistant"  posing as a Norwegian?