Author Topic: Using Insulin as a performance enhancing drug..?  (Read 2161 times)

Minihulk

• Getbig II
Using Insulin as a performance enhancing drug..?
« on: September 05, 2006, 05:44:51 PM »

Currently on a cycle...

Week 1-16  Test cyp 500g- every week
 Week 17-19 Tren 75 & test prop 100 eod
 Week 20-22 Nolvadex

Can it be done to use insulin after I get done with my cycle...in order to help me in my performance?  If so how much?  Lookin to use it for at least 3 months then to start a cycle again after word...Any information appreciated..!

Minihulk
"Overdone.."

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
Re: Using Insulin as a performance enhancing drug..?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2006, 05:58:18 PM »

Currently on a cycle...

Week 20-22 Nolvadex

Can it be done to use insulin after I get done with my cycle...in order to help me in my performance?  If so how much?  Lookin to use it for at least 3 months then to start a cycle again after word...Any information appreciated..!

Minihulk

heres some sage advice for you minihulk......

DONT USE INSULIN.

im 100% sure that you are not at a point where insulin is gonna do you more good than bad.

1) its not worth it
2) its too easy to fuck up
3) you are not a pro
4) your diet could be tighter im sure
5) the above mentioned cycle would be considered a "newbie" stack, plenty of compounds to use before insulin

Minihulk

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2006, 06:19:09 PM »

Thanks bud for the advice...in your opinion what would be the best athletic enhancing drug that i can use for the next three months..as in speed, recooperation, etc...
"Overdone.."

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2006, 07:21:50 PM »
food and cardio.... ;D

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2006, 08:35:03 PM »

heres some sage advice for you minihulk......

DONT USE INSULIN.

im 100% sure that you are not at a point where insulin is gonna do you more good than bad.

1) its not worth it
2) its too easy to f**k up
3) you are not a pro
4) your diet could be tighter im sure
5) the above mentioned cycle would be considered a "newbie" stack, plenty of compounds to use before insulin

I just got some humalog, that I plan on using for pct and I am not any more advanced than minihulk with AAS. Why is it not worth it?

If you are careful and keep from going hypoglycemic, what else can go wrong?

And my diet can't get much tighter:

M1: 7 egg whites, 1 cup oatmeal
M2: PWO shake (whey, maltodextrin, dextrose, vit c)
M3: 7oz chicken, 1 1/2 cups brown rice
M4: 1 can of tuna, 1 cup of oatmeal
M5: 1 can of tuna, handful of almonds
M6: 1 can of tuna, handful of almonds
M7: 1 1/2 - 2 cups cottage cheese, small protein shake

I feel I have to do something in between cycles to either keep growing or at least not lose any gains.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2006, 08:44:17 PM »

Currently on a cycle...

Week 20-22 Nolvadex

Minihulk
First off, what's the deal with only 3wks of tren-? Why not go ahead and bump that up to 6-8wks, which would mean starting that at wk 12 or 14.

As for the slin, that would be better served during a AAS cycle IMO. When I'm off cycle I prefer to be 100% clean, and that means nothing, no AAS, no GH, no slin, no nothing. Now I don't follow the time off=time on rule so I need that time to be a 100% cleaning period...you know, just to "normalize." If you continue to bust your ass in the gym, and do everything right, you really shouldn't have to worry about losing to much of your gains. As far as training intensity goes when off cycle, that's when you just have to really "ball up" and force your self a little more then when on cycle...all though like I said in another thread, popping a little caffeine before training does help and if I'm really tired I will do that.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2006, 10:51:32 PM »

Thanks bud for the advice...in your opinion what would be the best athletic enhancing drug that i can use for the next three months..as in speed, recooperation, etc...

although zeek was being funny...he was also being honest....food, cardio.

what exactly are you trying to do? you say speed, recoop.....but for what? are you an athlete?

just off hand without you posting a response....i would recommend sleep (7 hours minimum) and clean diet WITH a good amount of carb intake. as far as speed goes, plyos are king....i would suggest completely changing your workout routine to specifically cater to your needs.....whatever they are. if you need help, ill be glad to put some insight into it. i have trained with pro athletes, as well as helped coach some athletes with speed and agility in mind.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2006, 10:56:51 PM »

I feel I have to do something in between cycles to either keep growing or at least not lose any gains.

proper pct along with variating your training style post cycle....along with your standard supps should keep you where you need to be anyway.

if used safely...just like anything else....insulin is VERY anabolic. but, it also has the potential to fuck you up royaly. the rebound alone turns me off. ive seen guys that are "doing it right" that look like a fucking tub of shit a month later.

anything that could potentialy put you in a coma is just not really worth it.....unless your fucking a hottie on a motorcycle doin 70mph down the damn road without a helmet!

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2006, 04:38:38 PM »
proper pct along with variating your training style post cycle....along with your standard supps should keep you where you need to be anyway.

if used safely...just like anything else....insulin is VERY anabolic. but, it also has the potential to f**k you up royaly. the rebound alone turns me off. ive seen guys that are "doing it right" that look like a fucking tub of shit a month later.

anything that could potentialy put you in a coma is just not really worth it.....unless your fucking a hottie on a motorcycle doin 70mph down the damn road without a helmet!

If PCT worked the way it was supposed to, everyone on this board would be over 250lbs, which we know they aren't.

I have not heard anything about a rebound with insulin. All I heard, is to be careful so that you don't go into hypoglycemic shock. That is the only down-side I have ever heard about, if you know something else, please tell me. Why does your friend look like a tub of shit?

Minihulk

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2006, 05:08:57 PM »

Well i really wasnt concerned about losing gains too much....thats not really why i was considering insulin or something else...I would like to have an advantage over other people cardio wise, strength wise,agility...I already train like a haas to be better than everyone else....and my diet is pretty slick.... I wrestled in high school and am finishing my wrestling career in college this upcoming 4 months.....I just need that xtra edge..
"Overdone.."

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2006, 05:34:03 PM »
If PCT worked the way it was supposed to, everyone on this board would be over 250lbs, which we know they aren't.

I have not heard anything about a rebound with insulin. All I heard, is to be careful so that you don't go into hypoglycemic shock. That is the only down-side I have ever heard about, if you know something else, please tell me. Why does your friend look like a tub of shit?

true!! but as i stated...not pct alone...the bodies response after a cycle is far different that while on...or clean. i think most people can blame their lack of keeping gains on diet alone post cycle.

as far as my buddy goes....he just got FAT after stopping the slin. maybe it was the response to sugars...carbs...whateve r, but he looked like 10lbs of shit stuffed into a 5 lb bag. ive heard of plenty of people have problems with rebounding after slin as well. thr hypoglycemic shock/ coma alone would make me nervous....have you ever seen someone in that state?....not pretty....

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2006, 07:08:29 PM »
as far as my buddy goes....he just got FAT after stopping the slin. maybe it was the response to sugars...carbs...whateve r, but he looked like 10lbs of shit stuffed into a 5 lb bag. ive heard of plenty of people have problems with rebounding after slin as well. thr hypoglycemic shock/ coma alone would make me nervous....have you ever seen someone in that state?....not pretty....

He kept eating the simple carbs after ending with the slin? If this is true then you can't really blame the slin.
If you know of people that rebounded with a clean diet, I would like to hear it.

As far the the hypoglycemic shock: slin needs to be respected, it is dangerous, but not so dangerous that a careful person can't use it effectively.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2006, 08:54:36 PM »
He kept eating the simple carbs after ending with the slin? If this is true then you can't really blame the slin.
If you know of people that rebounded with a clean diet, I would like to hear it.

As far the the hypoglycemic shock: slin needs to be respected, it is dangerous, but not so dangerous that a careful person can't use it effectively.

i hear ya...but you can blame the slin, because if he never used it, he never would have had the problem in the first place!!!!...(bad logic....but it works LOL)

youre right about the respect....slin can be a mean fucker. i cant imagine having to pin myself everyday...and check my blood like 4 times a day too...fuck that

but hey...its highly anabolic...sooooo....tha ts why were talkin' about it....

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
the wannu-bes thread . . . .
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2006, 01:56:01 AM »

Where do people KEEP coming up thinking that there IS some
magic bullet - some secret to rapid muscle gains at twenty
something years young. There IS NO short cut to success
and IT TAKES TIME TO BUILD A WORTHY PHYSIQUE !!!!!!!

Insulin is best reserved for those with the muscle base
(5-10 YEARS) of building - most DO it with a natural base
and then when ready switch into AAS build further
and then m a y b e consider RISKY shit like INSULIN
but ONLY when they know what they are doing
enough NOT to kill themselves or totally F!!CK UP
theirselves in the hurried process to trying to
build a decent physique. *in only 2 years LOL

Where do ALL these fast track wannu-bes come from.
that don't even want to train natural first to build a
realistic base before hardcore FOOLISH supplements.

It takes time people - there ARE NO SHORTCUTS to
success. MAYBE an early grave if not well informed.

When these folks mature, they will likely be a burnt
up - a spent shell of an athlete - people think first
before taking s t u p i d advice from a fast-tracker.

DON'T TAKE INSULIN UNLESS YOU ARE SERIOUS,
(more) KNOWLEDGABLE or m a y b e competing
and have A reason to consider a choice with
potentially disasterous end results.
1 life 1 liver

!@#$%

• Getbig III
Re: the wannu-bes thread . . . .
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2006, 02:39:48 PM »
magic bullet - some secret to rapid muscle gains at twenty
something years young. There IS NO short cut to success
and IT TAKES TIME TO BUILD A WORTHY PHYSIQUE !!!!!!!

Insulin is best reserved for those with the muscle base
(5-10 YEARS) of building - most DO it with a natural base
and then when ready switch into AAS build further
and then m a y b e consider RISKY shit like INSULIN
but ONLY when they know what they are doing
enough NOT to kill themselves or totally F!!CK UP
theirselves in the hurried process to trying to
build a decent physique. *in only 2 years LOL

It takes time people - there ARE NO SHORTCUTS to
success. MAYBE an early grave if not well informed.

When these folks mature, they will likely be a burnt
up - a spent shell of an athlete - people think first
before taking s t u p i d advice from a fast-tracker.

DON'T TAKE INSULIN UNLESS YOU ARE SERIOUS,
(more) KNOWLEDGABLE or m a y b e competing
and have A reason to consider a choice with
potentially disasterous end results.

I don't know who you are addressing this to, but if it is towards me:

I'm 40 and have been training since a teenager. I don't have many years left as a bodybuilder and I'm going to do anything I can to make these last years good ones. I'm not telling anyone else what to do, I'm just trying to do what is right for me. I am also trying to solicit some informed opinions from experinced users.

The older you get, the harder it gets to put on and keep muscle. BUT FUCKN-A, IS IT WORTH IT !!

I just dropped my bodyfat down a little and I am SHOCKED, SHOCKED at the increase in attention I am getting from the ladies.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: the wannu-bes thread . . . .
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2006, 02:46:27 PM »
magic bullet
You mean drugs are not magical? Well crap, I'm screwed ;)

Where do they come from, well I don't know about you guys but my gym seems to breed more stupidity then it does people who actually are willing to do things smart and right when it comes to building muscle.