Author Topic: AtLarge Nutrition and the Olympia!  (Read 1660 times)

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
AtLarge Nutrition and the Olympia!
« on: September 05, 2006, 05:54:59 PM »
I just wanted to mention that we will be there.  We are one of the primary sponsors of the "Kings of the Bench" meet which will be held Friday at the Expo.  This is a raw (no special shirts) bench meet and should be AWESOME!  Harcorepowerlifting.com is the promoter of the meet and we will be working with them the balance of the weekend in their booth. 

I will be wearing an AtLarge shirt and feel free to say hello (if you recognize me from pics I have posted here) if you are going to be there.

One more important thing, we have committed a LOT of cash to this whole affair and as such we are in need of really upping the sales volume ante (pun intended).  We are therefore running our biggest sale in a long time (and for a long time to come) with 15% off of your total order to include the cost of shipping!  If you have not tried us now is the time.  As an added bonus, this 15% offer CAN be combined with our usual multiple unit discounts and stack discounts.  A SMOKING deal!  All you need do to take advantage of the offer is type the word "save" in the coupon code section when you place your order.

See you at the Olympia!

w

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: AtLarge Nutrition and the Olympia!
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2006, 01:37:24 AM »
Chris will that include shipping to Hawaii