Author Topic: Ford brings in outsider to help run company  (Read 1986 times)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Ford brings in outsider to help run company
« on: September 05, 2006, 09:33:44 PM »
there's this poster called Original Sin up there . . . who is apparently a stripper? I was just wondering if the poster divulged this info . . . just curious, b/c she sounds like no stripper I know (granted most of my experience w strippers comes from watching snippets of HBO "documentaries" and "Dancing at the Blue Iguana")

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
Re: Question for G&O board regulars
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2006, 10:30:55 PM »
just pm and ask her

dont forget to attach a doller

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2006, 10:39:51 PM »
I was hoping to get some interesting responses from her "fans" actually . . . oh well. 

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2006, 10:47:11 PM »
this was the lead in Dancing at the blue iguana

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2006, 11:08:42 PM »
might as well give stella something to do . . .

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2006, 11:10:22 PM »
 :-\

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2006, 12:03:41 AM »
might as well give stella something to do . . .
Something to do??? Stella is a lesbian???  I take back anything bad I said about her... Someone post pics ;D

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Re: Ford brings in outsider to help run company
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2006, 12:22:35 PM »
haha . . . changing the title of this thread has helped it elude detection by stella. but i think it has also escaped detection by most of the general boarders.

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2006, 12:24:58 PM »
Except me.  :)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2006, 12:25:52 PM »
Except me.  :)

so do you want to share your thoughts on any of these matters?

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2006, 12:31:56 PM »
Well, I'm partial to blonde women (although am usually attracted to dark haired men) so I like most of the pics, in particular the last three, with the last one being the hottest.  The one with the two chickolitas posing with the horses just kind of made me laugh. However, the radiator shot with Charlotte Ayanna is also very hot so I'm making an exception to the blonde rule for her.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2006, 12:37:44 PM »
Well, I'm partial to blonde women (although am usually attracted to dark haired men) so I like most of the pics, in particular the last three, with the last one being the hottest.  The one with the two chickolitas posing with the horses just kind of made me laugh. However, the radiator shot with Charlotte Ayanna is also very hot so I'm making an exception to the blonde rule for her.

do you think it's somewhat narcissistic for a blonde woman to be partial to blonde women?  ;D

ah . . . the two girls and the horses . . . didn't make me laugh for some reason. must be the difference b/w men and women.

charlotte ayanna looks rather sturdy in that pic. in DATBI she looked like a sylph.

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2006, 12:53:04 PM »
do you think it's somewhat narcissistic for a blonde woman to be partial to blonde women?  ;D

ah . . . the two girls and the horses . . . didn't make me laugh, for some reason. must be the difference b/w men and women.

charlotte ayanna looks rather sturdy in that pic. in DATBI she looked like a sylph.

Well, since I also like looking at my own heini in the bathroom mirror, I guess there's a fair chance that I am.  :) (Although I think all women secretly study their own heinis, sometimes even doing so when they are with other women in order to get a second opinion).

Wow sylph!  That's a good word. Haven't heard it in awhile.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2006, 01:04:18 PM »
Well, since I also like looking at my own heini in the bathroom mirror, I guess there's a fair chance that I am.  :) (Although I think all women secretly study their own heinis, sometimes even doing so when they are with other women in order to get a second opinion).

Wow sylph!  That's a good word. Haven't heard it in awhile.

I think all women like looking at their behinds in the mirror . . . an ex of mine had a tiny mole on her backside, and one day when I was in the area, I commented on it . . . and she instantly started talking about it like it was something she had been waiting to do for awhile.

so does "like looking at my own heini"="like my own heini"?

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2006, 01:17:30 PM »
I think all women like looking at their behinds in the mirror . . . an ex of mine had a tiny mole on her backside, and one day when I was in the area, I commented on it . . . and she instantly started talking about it like it was something she had been waiting to do for awhile.

so does "like looking at my own heini"="like my own heini"?

looking at my own heini = love my own heini!  :) (If I didn't I would do something about it.)

So when you were in the area did you say "oh it's so cute" or did you say "take it away, it offends me"? And when you say "she instantly started talking about it like it was something she had been waiting to do for awhile" are you talking about the mole, and her wanting to have it removed? 

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2006, 01:54:48 PM »
looking at my own heini = love my own heini!  :) (If I didn't I would do something about it.)

So when you were in the area did you say "oh it's so cute" or did you say "take it away, it offends me"? And when you say "she instantly started talking about it like it was something she had been waiting to do for awhile" are you talking about the mole, and her wanting to have it removed? 

I think you're the second woman I've ever heard say that she loves her own "heini" . . .  (heini sounds like the name of some gay european :P

I just asked her if she knew she had a mole, and she instantly pounced on my comment . . . I really didn't care one way or the other, I was just happy to be there. But she started going on about wanting to get it removed . . . and I was surprised she even knew it was there . . . 'cause it wasn't exactly in an easy viewing position for her.  She said she'd seen it in the mirror.  at the time, I thought  that some other guy had probably mentioned it to her . . . but now I think she might have been telling the truth.

DO you remember when you began your heini-gazing?

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2006, 02:04:34 PM »
Think it may also be a diminutive for Heinrich or something.  Have no idea where I learned this word as a synonym for butt, but it has stuck for years now.

I would bet a large sum of money that your girlfriend absolutely saw it on herself first. It's just how we are.  We "see" everything.

Couldn't really say when I became aware of my heini.  I have a distinct memory of doing it when I was sixteen and my girlfriend and I were in the same department store changing room trying on jeans, so it must have been around then, but since I've been training, this activity pretty much happens on a daily basis. It's like a daily affirmation.  :)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2006, 02:14:27 PM »
I've always seen it spelled "hiney" . . . which i thought was derived from behind.