Author Topic: 911 candidate kicking ass tonight  (Read 5154 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: 911 candidate kicking ass tonight
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2006, 04:21:25 PM »
I am glad your not close minded when you look at both sides.

Except for the engineers that wrote the Pentagon report for free.

Dude, can you read that report and explain why:

1) The reporters drilled the Pentagon brass for days about "Why don't we see a plane?"  These are the top reporters in the country, and many of them have seen plane wrecks.  They kept asking and no one would answer were all the pieces went.

2)  How does a soft plane nosecone do this?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2006, 04:25:35 PM »
You crazy conspiracy theorists truly are ignorant.

That's easy to say.

now, please tell me how a plane with a 25-foot diameter, 124 feet wingspan, and 44 feet tall -

Fits into a 16 foot diameter hole.

Then, it drills a perfect 16-foot hole through three recently reinforced buildings - and after drilling a hole through the third building, it vaporizes.

This is an ignorant theory.  And those who try to convince you this really happened are the crazy ones.  And I feel bad for you, that you swallowed the spoonfed story.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2006, 04:30:21 PM »
Read the report. Oh ya government report, they all are lying to us.
You choose not to believe in the NIST report. written by volunteer engineers.
Most had PHD's by the way.

There were parts. We already had this discussion.

Instead you keep posting the same photo. With out a report by professional engineers. The photo isn't backed by anyone, and doesn't explain anything.
Z

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2006, 04:31:42 PM »
Bob Bowman (D Rep candidate, FL) is winning his primary tonight with 55% and if he wins, he will be going up against the FL incumbent Repub for district 15.  Congress, baby.

He is a retired Lt. Col., a rocket scientist and congressional advisor.  He ran for president as an Independent in 2000.   

That right there tells me everything I need to know about him.  He's obviously a nut-case who likes tilting at windmills.  Unless you have a major national following and/or serious political experience, you don't run for President, especially as an independant.  Delusions of grandeur, man.... it sounds like something Vince G would do.
Ron: "I am lazy."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2006, 04:34:37 PM »
Read the report. Oh ya government report, they all are lying to us.
You choose not to believe in the NIST report. written by volunteer engineers.
Most had PHD's by the way.

There were parts. We already had this discussion.

Instead you keep posting the same photo. With out a report by professional engineers. The photo isn't backed by anyone, and doesn't explain anything.

You continue falling back upon the credentials of people who have families to feed.  If you can fathom the possibility that the govt might not tell you everything it does, and recall that 2.3 TRILLION dollars disappeared from the DoD on Sept 10, 2001, does it really seem that unrealistic that the govt might 1) have the money to pay people to say anything they want, and 2) pay people to say anything they want?

Talk the facts, joker.  How the F does a plane do this magic trick?  use any report you want.  Exlpain a 16 foot hole for a 757.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2006, 11:49:22 PM »
How the F does a plane do this magic trick?  use any report you want.  Exlpain a 16 foot hole for a 757.

ummm... alQ is very powerful? ???
w