Author Topic: Kevin Horton: Team Flex Pix??  (Read 4624 times)

Armageddon

• Getbig III
Kevin Horton: Team Flex Pix??
« on: September 06, 2006, 06:40:05 AM »
Kevin,

I always read articles by them but never say any of them (except McGough & Perine) so can you post some recent pix of

Yourself
Michael Berg
Jim Stoppani
Greg Merritt
Peter McGough
Shawn Perine
Steve Stiefel

Thanks in advance

gatrainer

• Getbig III
Re: Kevin Horton: Team Flex Pix??
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2006, 06:40:49 AM »
Kevin,

I always read articles by them but never say any of them (except McGough & Perine) so can you post some recent pix of

Yourself
Michael Berg
Jim Stoppani
Greg Merritt
Peter McGough
Shawn Perine
Steve Stiefel

Thanks in advance

monster stalking

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2006, 06:45:29 AM »
They are so out of shape its almost laughable - if it weren't for the fact that these duplicitous wankers write all the articles supposedly written by the pros. I doubt they even work out.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2006, 06:51:25 AM »
They are so out of shape its almost laughable - if it weren't for the fact that these lying, duplicitous wankers write all the articles supposedly written by the pros. I doubt they even work out.

Of those listed I am the only one out of shape.

I would point our that the most intelligent thing you've ever written is your signature.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2006, 07:05:29 AM »

I would point our that the most intelligent thing you've ever written is your signature.

HAHAHAH thats a bold face lie!!! Peter McGough looks like Don Vito !! And Shawn Perrine is bulimic
L

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2006, 07:07:54 AM »
These bitches never touched a weight in there life, pathetic.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2006, 07:13:08 AM »

Prove me wrong then.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2006, 07:16:57 AM »
Prove me wrong then.

Although I have quite a large collection of lenses including a 600/4 even with a 2x tele-converter I'm unlikely to get anything as I'm in London at the moment and they are in the US.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2006, 07:28:08 AM »
OK " Mr. My Job is to Take Pictures of Guys in Their Thongs"

oh wait look , thats that reality thing again kevin ...hahahahahahha you like your job too much huh stud ?
L

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2006, 07:41:28 AM »
HAHAHAH thats a bold face lie fatass!!! PEter McGough looks like Don Vito !! And Shawn Perrine is bulimic

The only one of that group that I personally know is Jim Steppani. Not only is he in shape (has competed), but his PhD was under Bill Kraemer and Jim still publishes in the scientific world while also writing for Flex. Stand up guy.

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2006, 08:46:13 AM »
OK " Mr. My Job is to Take Pictures of Guys in Their Thongs"

oh wait look , thats that reality thing again kevin ...hahahahahahha you like your job too much huh stud ?

Kevin earns a living looking at guys in thongs
Why do you do it then?
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2006, 09:48:32 AM »
These bitches never touched a weight in there life, pathetic.

AHAAHAHAHH!!!  So true Mars.....so fvckin true!

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2006, 10:00:37 AM »

You know, as we have went over again and again, writing about bodybuilding, events, contest reports does not mean you need to be a hardcore trainer and bodybuilder. As for Peter McGough, yes, in earlier days, he worked out quite a bit, and there have been pictures on the boards to show just how great of shape he was. As for Shawn Perrine, he works out very regularly, and at the Muscle Beach Venice, he looked in very good shape. There are pictures in the Picture section here of most of them, and you can meet almost all of them at various events and contests. But again, the arguement is so lame. Do football reporters play pro football. Do movie critics produce movies. Does decided if Chinese Orange Chicken is good or really good mean that you need to be a chef and make it yourself. Come on already.

If I want to write a good article regarding training, I would sit down with various competitors, and learn all about their training methods. Smae with writing a bio about someone, or learning about various things. Experience is one factor, getting knowledge is another. And if I want to learn about other things, ask Milos or others. Their experience is great.

As for photographers, it is the ability to take and get a good shot that matters, not if you train your biceps while taking that shot.

As for Kevin just taking thong pictures, perhaps there are some pics of his 'hot' wif, as we learned from John Romano.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2006, 10:03:54 AM »
I think its funny that someone can write about a sport thats so in tune with your body but never experience what it is to go through a "grueling" workout.... I guess the staff will remain well fed and overwieght when the main sediment there is ...YOU GUYS ARE WRITERS ...WRITE!
L

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2006, 10:41:22 AM »
You know, as we have went over again and again, writing about bodybuilding, events, contest reports does not mean you need to be a hardcore trainer and bodybuilder. As for Peter McGough, yes, in earlier days, he worked out quite a bit, and there have been pictures on the boards to show just how great of shape he was. As for Shawn Perrine, he works out very regularly, and at the Muscle Beach Venice, he looked in very good shape. There are pictures in the Picture section here of most of them, and you can meet almost all of them at various events and contests. But again, the arguement is so lame. Do football reporters play pro football. Do movie critics produce movies. Does decided if Chinese Orange Chicken is good or really good mean that you need to be a chef and make it yourself. Come on already.

If I want to write a good article regarding training, I would sit down with various competitors, and learn all about their training methods. Smae with writing a bio about someone, or learning about various things. Experience is one factor, getting knowledge is another. And if I want to learn about other things, ask Milos or others. Their experience is great.

As for photographers, it is the ability to take and get a good shot that matters, not if you train your biceps while taking that shot.

As for Kevin just taking thong pictures, perhaps there are some pics of his 'hot' wif, as we learned from John Romano.
You've got it totally wrong. I don't care what fatty Horton looks like. He means nothing to me. Hes just a bitter old shmoe that still rides creepy Weiders cock. What pisses me off is the fact that these writers arn't just reporting ON bodybuilding [reviewing shows etc], they are the ones giving out the bodybuilding advice! It is laughable that the fat turds of Flex give diet and training advice - they don't diet and they don't train! Pathetic. Does anyone really think that these losers follow their own routines or diets? Ha ha ha, its no wonder Flex is being thrown on the trash heap of failed publications. And about time to.

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2006, 10:44:59 AM »
You've got it totally wrong. I don't care what fatty Horton looks like. He means nothing to me. Hes just a bitter old shmoe that still rides creepy Weiders cock. What pisses me off is the fact that these writers arn't just reporting ON bodybuilding [reviewing shows etc], they are the ones giving out the bodybuilding advice! It is laughable that the fat turds of Flex give diet and training advice - they don't diet and they don't train! Pathetic. Does anyone really think that these losers follow their own routines or diets? Ha ha ha, its no wonder Flex is being thrown on the trash heap of failed publications. And about time to.

You need anger management

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2006, 10:53:34 AM »
I just hate the way that Flex lies to its teenage readers [and lets face it, no sane person over the age of 15 reads it]. People should be told the truth about bodybuilding by people that live and breathe bodybuilding - not a bunch of fat old hacks that arn't good enough to write for a decent publication.
what would you write in FLEX ???

"Thinking about sticking something bigger in my ass while having sex " -- UK Gold
L

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2006, 11:54:17 AM »
You've got it totally wrong. I don't care what fatty Horton looks like. He means nothing to me. Hes just a bitter old shmoe that still rides creepy Weiders cock.

This is the the sort of intelligent response one expects from someone whose uncle is also his father.

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2006, 11:57:26 AM »
This is the the sort of intelligent response one expects from someone whose uncle is also his father.

and husband
8) B.B.C. 8)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2006, 12:05:10 PM »

HAHAHAH thats a bold face lie!!! Peter McGough looks like Don Vito !! And Shawn Perrine is bulimic

How do you rate how you look

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2006, 12:27:50 PM »
How do you rate how you look
his nipple is bigger than you
8) B.B.C. 8)

SecondFocus

• Getbig II
  • Wanna See More...?
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2006, 12:34:51 PM »
I believe John Madden still gives a lot of football advice to players and coaches. And I don't think we are likely to see him running down field, catching any passes or flying face first into any end zones.
Ian L. Sitren
SecondFocus

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2006, 04:24:09 PM »
what would you write in FLEX ???

"Thinking about sticking something bigger in my ass while having sex " -- UK Gold

Have you recovered from your sensational meltdown yet? Ha ha ha, i can't believe you begged Ron to let you create a different account because "people are giving me to much hassle". Ha ha ha. Done 315 rows yet? Ha ha ha!

Dorian 01

• Getbig III
  • Ronnie Rockel > Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2006, 04:54:04 PM »
There are still a number of "respected" members of this board who have "accomplished" things in this "sport" who also only respect people who have built a lot of muscle or strength.
T

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2006, 07:02:44 PM »
They are so out of shape its almost laughable - if it weren't for the fact that these duplicitous wankers write all the articles supposedly written by the pros. I doubt they even work out.

Jim Stoppani will lift more with his left pinky finger than you could with your whole body ;D Not to mention the fact that his brain is filled with so much science that it bumps him up a complete weight calss!