Author Topic: Crongrats to Bob Chick & his little lady  (Read 4258 times)

knny187

• Getbig V
Crongrats to Bob Chick & his little lady
« on: September 06, 2006, 09:08:22 AM »
I just read the latest Flex magazine (lifetime prescriber)  ;D.....

that you & the little gal are not only going to get married in Vegas in October, but that you two are also expecting an addition to the Chick clan.

Congrats!

btw......when do I need to send you my RSVP by for the wedding?

;D

Sincerely,

The Peanut Gallery

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Crongrats to Bob Chick & his little lady
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2006, 09:39:10 AM »

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2006, 09:46:31 AM »
Congrats Bob!!!

I assume she'll be wearing a beautiful, classic white gown and you a skin-tight, sleeveless, sequined and glittered magician's blouse?

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2006, 10:01:25 AM »
Congrats!

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2006, 10:06:53 AM »
hey mod....

sticky this thing

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2006, 10:13:05 AM »
Congrats Bob!!!

I assume she'll be wearing a beautiful, classic white gown and you a skin-tight, sleeveless, sequined and glittered magician's blouse?

Congrats MOS it only took you 4000 posts to make a funny
X

DSM18

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2006, 10:34:00 AM »
YOu thought of any names for your kid yet? How about Bodybuilding.com?

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2006, 10:42:47 AM »
This is month old news...

LOL - magician blouse
Motherboy (the band).

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2006, 10:44:00 AM »
RIP he was a good athlete rep.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2006, 11:47:04 AM »
Maybe they had already had plans to get married?

shit guys....this isn't the 1920's.  This sort of thing happens in almost every family.  I bet half of you guys ragging on him either have an immediate family member that this happened to...or yourself personally.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2006, 01:37:07 PM »
Maybe they had already had plans to get married?

shit guys....this isn't the 1920's.  This sort of thing happens in almost every family.  I bet half of you guys ragging on him either have an immediate family member that this happened to...or yourself personally.

Dude, having a kid out of wedlock should never be acceptable. Kids born to single parents statistically do poorly. Its not fair to the kid, I mean why didn't mommy and daddy love each other and respect each other enough to make a solid commitment. Kids need stability and consistency along with love and respect. Having a kid out of wedlock shows none of these.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2006, 02:05:36 PM »
Dude, having a kid out of wedlock should never be acceptable. Kids born to single parents statistically do poorly. Its not fair to the kid, I mean why didn't mommy and daddy love each other and respect each other enough to make a solid commitment. Kids need stability and consistency along with love and respect. Having a kid out of wedlock shows none of these.

What kind of kids turn out with parents that hate each other, married for 20 years, & fighting all the time?

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2006, 02:20:13 PM »
What kind of kids turn out with parents that hate each other, married for 20 years, & fighting all the time?

True, fighting (not arguing) in front of kids has huge negative consequences that parents fail to understand.

But a  couple that can't even get married before having a kids makes you wonder if they have a real commitment. Because what they really want is to have a child but they also want the freedom to sleep with other people, basically an open relationship. The problem is that you can be sure the kid will be aware of the distance and odd behavior between the mother and father and it will have negative consequences.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2006, 02:35:13 PM »

You're saying that the only "real" way to commit is to participate in some old religious ritual in "modern" wrapping?

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2006, 02:49:59 PM »
You're saying that the only "real" way to commit is to participate in some old religious ritual in "modern" wrapping?

No Im not, no way dude,  but when kids our involved we cannot go around trying out new ways of parenting. The couple has to live together under the same roof and stay monogomous for at least the first 12 years. If people think they can wing some new alternative way of parenting they are kidding themselves.There will be casualties. The main reason for having the legal 'paper" marriage is to protect the mother or father financially which also protects the child financially in case of divorce or death.  Also, there is also the stigma of being a "bastard" which is still a reality in many cultures especially religious ones. Why give the kid this kind of burden.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2006, 03:07:46 PM »
PRE-NUP!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2006, 03:53:12 PM »

they turn into pro bodybuilders?
Deep Tissue Massage

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2006, 03:54:51 PM »
Congrats Bob!!!

Complete with half a gallon of Crisco in his hair for the special event.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2006, 05:13:36 PM »
YOu thought of any names for your kid yet? How about Bodybuilding.com?

nice
its comin today

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2006, 06:10:14 PM »
No Im not, no way dude,  but when kids our involved we cannot go around trying out new ways of parenting. The couple has to live together under the same roof and stay monogomous for at least the first 12 years. If people think they can wing some new alternative way of parenting they are kidding themselves.There will be casualties. The main reason for having the legal 'paper" marriage is to protect the mother or father financially which also protects the child financially in case of divorce or death.  Also, there is also the stigma of being a "bastard" which is still a reality in many cultures especially religious ones. Why give the kid this kind of burden.

Historically, the most common form of marriage in a society is one man with multiple wives. Two person monogamous marriages are the "new wave". Hell, same sex marriages were even sanctioned by the Catholic church up until recently. The last Catholic same sex marriage took place in Rome in the 19th century between two women. A persons quality as a parent has nothing to do with whether they are married to the other parent or if they're monogamous. My parents got divorced when I was 6, and yeah at first I wished they were still together, but after the initial shock wore off I was glad they weren't because they were a terrible couple. My younger sister is a teacher and my younger brother is a gourmet chef. If I hadn't gotten bit by the bodybuilding bug, I'd probably have turned out pretty good too ;D
I min/max my physique

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2006, 06:12:44 PM »
Congrats Bob :D
Let us know when the due date is and we'll all keep our fingers crossed and hope that he/she is a meso.
And I'm sure Bob will make a great parent, I mean with as long as he's been taking care of Kamali taking care of a baby should be no problem ;D
I min/max my physique

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2006, 08:51:38 PM »
that you & the little gal are not only going to get married in Vegas in October, but that you two are also expecting an addition to the Chick clan.
Isn't that a "shotgun" wedding?
I hope to be hitting something almost half my age, when I'm around 40.  Amazing what a pro card and mediocre genetics will get  you now a days.
Joke.
N

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
  • I am no longer on friendly terms with St. blechman
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2006, 09:13:32 PM »
In the case of nine-year-old Olympia....

Bob... you are NOT the father!
Chadwick Mower in 2008