Author Topic: Kamali's comments about Shawn Ray!!!!  (Read 1569 times)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Kamali's comments about Shawn Ray!!!!
« on: September 06, 2006, 04:17:02 PM »
Now, you made a comment on the boards that you are going to give Shawn Ray some harsh words and comments? What do you want to say?

I am going to say what I have to say on Pro Bodybuilding Weekly Radio show, because I promised Bob Cicherillo I would wait, but I can tell you this, after I go on the radio show, Shawn Ray will never talk about me again. And I have physical proof on my statements. And I am not going to tell you right now, so don't keep asking me. Just wait a few weeks.

hahahaha, i don't think that King's comments worked at silencing Shawn.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

body88

Re: Kamali's comments about Shawn Ray!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2006, 04:23:51 PM »
hahah I bet when king lays down to sleep at night he truly thinks he was better than Wolf and we are all haters!

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2006, 04:50:00 PM »
Now, you made a comment on the boards that you are going to give Shawn Ray some harsh words and comments? What do you want to say?

I am going to say what I have to say on Pro Bodybuilding Weekly Radio show, because I promised Bob Cicherillo I would wait, but I can tell you this, after I go on the radio show, Shawn Ray will never talk about me again. And I have physical proof on my statements. And I am not going to tell you right now, so don't keep asking me. Just wait a few weeks.

hahahaha, i don't think that King's comments worked at silencing Shawn.

Didnt king say something like this last time

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2006, 05:36:38 PM »
hahah I bet when king lays down to sleep at night he truly thinks he was better than Wolf and we are all haters!

LOL.
I am a mini beast

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2006, 05:59:46 PM »
Kamali has received a wonderful gift, so with few follow up words he is now accepting it with graciousness and humility.

Damn I feel a dump coming on

-keep it real-