Author Topic: THIS IS OFF SUBJECT  (Read 1810 times)

dirtyman_209

• Getbig II
THIS IS OFF SUBJECT
« on: September 07, 2006, 01:04:58 AM »
Hey everyone you guys know who you are that i talk to alot here is my situation that i neeed to share with you guys cause fuck i think i talk to some of you guys more than my own girlfriend.
  ok last friday i recieve a letter in the mail for child support..... But from another county had me wondering what the fuck i already went through this shit mith my ex wife and it was done with and over....  little did i know there was this bitch about two years back that i fucked who at thge time was fucking a couple other guys which i was informed by her friends well she had a child which i didnt know about so i went to merced county where i was issued the case and took a dna test and know i have to wait 6-8 weeks for my results im so fucking bummed out its unreal and ive been taking it way too hard.
HAVE ANYYYYY of you guys gone through this which i pray no one has too but if so let me know or soemthing caus eim going crazy with the stress of it all thanks guys

weldr911

• Getbig II
Re: THIS IS OFF SUBJECT
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 04:24:50 PM »
Hey Dirtyman. No bro, I have'nt gone thru that, but I have had friends that had to experience the exact thing that you're going thru right now.
I know it sucks bro, but there's no sense in letting it bum you out. The damage is done, now it's just a waiting game.
Try to keep your spirits up and not let it occupy your mind all the time. Chances are, that you are not the only one that a got a letter from her. She is probably trying to just figure out who the daddy is, if she was sleeping around like you were told she was.
Just try to keep it together and hang in there. Don't make yourself sick over it.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 05:12:27 PM »
First off do you want to be the daddy?
2nd nobody can make you pay child support if its not your child. thats why you took a DNA test. just sit back and wait for the DNA test. there is no reason to stress yourself out it is going to do you no good.
the other thing is has the girl got in touch with you? if she has not and she is saying your the dad you need to get into contact with the girl and explain to her you have taken a DNA test dont let the county or who ever tell her about the DNA test.And then you wonder why she has waited so long to pronounce you as the dad.By law she can not submit child support with out letting you know a baby has been born. which mean this IF YOUR NAME IS NOT SIGNED ON THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE.... She has released knowing who the father is. which now she cant just go a pick someone to pay child support. there is more to this..... but i cant write it all.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 06:04:40 PM »
You may wanna talk to an attorney.  :(

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2006, 06:07:31 PM »
Damn, sounds like Zeeks been through this before.

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2006, 07:02:05 PM »
well if the dna matches- shit your stuck having to pay for that- but if its not a match then your off the hook-

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2006, 07:28:52 PM »
HAng in there bro
What does your girlfriend say?
U

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2006, 07:41:02 PM »
2nd nobody can make you pay child support if its not your child. thats why you took a DNA test. just sit back and wait for the DNA test.

Actually, this statement is incorrect.

Wright v. Newman
266 Ga. 519, 467 S.E.2d 533 (1996)

This case had to do with promissory estoppel, which has nothing to do with Dirtyman's situation (So, no worries there).

However, the case proves that even if you are not the biological father, you can be entitled to pay child support....

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2006, 08:26:59 PM »

Wright v. Newman

This case had to do with promissory estoppel, which has nothing to do with Dirtyman's situation (So, no worries there).

However, the case proves that even if you are not the biological father, you can be entitled to pay child support....

damn how does that work :o

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2006, 08:55:29 PM »

Wright v. Newman

This is true but only if your living or supporting the mother or dating the mother. in which case he is not.if you are showing any kind of support to the child or mother you may be in tittled to pay support.

ANY WOMAN that has a baby eather has 2 choices once delivery and that state of proof of birth certificate signed by the father even if its not the real father and a boyfriend wants to sign it. the other one is to leave blank and states you eather don't know who the father is or father does not want to have any legal rights to child. they can not come back at you for child support. And I just found out the reason you most likely got that notice is causee she had filed for help from the state to get money,caus e if you start paying then the state will not give her as much.

heres 2 things to do
A: wait for the test then go from there
2. THROW the notice away

if it didn't come certified mail then its nothing.

BEEN THERE DONE IT AND WON IT>>>> I HATE bitches like this

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2006, 09:30:24 PM »
call Maury Povich immediately......

just kidding dirty....keep your head up, and good luck

dirtyman_209

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2006, 12:17:00 AM »
yeah i can have to pay child support as a default to paperwork and no she never contacted me and no i dont want to be a daddy to this girls kid cause i meet her when i was sellin alot of meth so that should tell you what kind of bitch she is thats why it is bothering me for her to bring a child in this world while she was on dope is a selfish thing to do as a parent thats not right. 
  Ya know my girl is very understanding cause she knows of my past and she also knows that i love her very much and i would never do something like that to her and she realizes its just a bad part of my past catching up with me so we are just taking things one step at a time , its just very stressful cause i already have a son that i dearly love and support and i have him 45% of the time so i take care of my responsiblities  it just that i do want more kids just not like that i want to be married and ready to start a family with the women i want to be with for the rest of my life and i know you gusy can understand that one but thanks for the support guys ill keep you guys all posted as this goes on

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2006, 05:02:10 AM »
One word for all you guys CONDOMS.  Dirty, having the meth head bit*h get pregnent would have been my last concern.  Sounds like a chick like that would be a high risk for HIV.

Journeyman

• Getbig II
  • BIGGER STRONGER FASTER!
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2006, 01:11:35 PM »
you say merced county im assuming cali? a friend of mine which happens to be a chick is going through basically an identical situation has twins and is trying to figure whos the daddy between two child support is an issue she has but its not on the forefront just whos the biological so basically man dont worry yourself until its time to worry..I lived in Los Angeles county for 25years and the past 10 years things have gotten real fucked for guys having to pay for child support, so in the event merced is like LA if it does come back yours i would get an attorney preferably a woman to help you out! just keepin it real!
Journeyman

dirtyman_209

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2006, 11:58:15 PM »
One word for all you guys CONDOMS.  Dirty, having the meth head bit*h get pregnent would have been my last concern.  Sounds like a chick like that would be a high risk for HIV.

im clean my new girl had me get tested but come one now thats why my profile name is dirtyman LOL