Author Topic: OK, SO YOU WANT TO USE INSULIN?  (Read 4538 times)

O

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
OK, SO YOU WANT TO USE INSULIN?
« on: September 07, 2006, 02:56:06 AM »
Go ahead.  What's the worse that could happen?  Oh wait, you could die, that;s right.  f**k, and it would be so cool too.

You want to know how to do it?  Check this morons, and say a big adios to us when you find urself sweating and falling out.

BB's can only effectively use Humalog if you are just starting out.  It is the only one that has a fast enough half-life to be practical for the beginner.

The trick is to slam your slin right after your workout.  Go ahead dummy, like the rest of us, sitting in the Gold's Gym bathroom pinning our stomachs, thinking how bitchin we were.  You gotta start off at around 3-4 Iu's.  Know what an IU is?  I hope so.  Why?  Because there are some people who will DIE from 5-6 IU's.  Think I am fuckin around go pin 15 Iu's right now and fall the f**k out.

After you find your threshold, which can only be acheived by pushing your limits.  Now your ready for the big game.

Slam ur slin........Now every IU should equal about 10 grams of carbs, to be safe.  So if you take 5 Iu's, you need 50 grams of simple carbs immediately after you take it.  We took Carbo force, I drank about half of it.  To be safe, if I pinned between 6-10 Iu's I would always drink the whole carbo force to be safe.  Honestly, apple juice works the best IMO, it is such a great post workout carb....whether you are slinning or not, you all should be mixing ur protein with apple juice and a can of fat free yogurt.  Period.  You will fill out in a matter of days.

Now, you go your simple carbs in, now what?  I am sure you have by now done ur research little guy, and you know that humalog onsets in 15 min and peaks at one hour, but lasts about two to three really.  So what does that mean tuffguy, You ask me......

Well, you better get some complex carbs in....like right now bitch.

Suck down two chicken breasts or 12oz of fish.  Why no steak you ask?  Well duh, dipshit, you CANNOT TAKE FAT IN AFTER SLIN BECUZ IT WILL SHUTTTLE IT RIGHT TO UR MIDSECTION.  Insulin is like a taxi driver in New York City...Anyone who pays gets a rise, and Slin will shuttle wahtever you put in your body to the appropriate places...  But you knew that right?

NO FAT.  Period, ya Cack.  Only Complex carbs.  I always ate 12 ox of Tilapia an 2 cups of rice.  Then, one hour later I ate 10 eggs whites and a bowl of oatmeal.  It will fill you out like a MOFO.

Wow, it's that easy you say?  Yeah sure dick, just like that....

NOT

Let me tell you one of the scariest things is leaning on ur kitchen counter, sweating so much you can't see.  You are dizzy and disoriented, and you start to panic.  You know what's going on, but then again you don't.  Why?  Becuz like every other BB you have shoved something into ur body that should not be there, and it's fucking you up.  You start really freaking and now ur scrambling through the fridge looking for juice or whatever...you pace around and you think it's gonna be ok, but you really don't know and you're scared.  Where are your tough getbig friends now?  They got ur back?

Yeah, 7 iu's...... And I was 240 pounds.................. way under the 1 IU per 15 pounds "rule"

Are you 240 lbs and 7%?

I was. 

So go ahead...pin it, and see what happens.

I dare you to push it.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: OK, SO YOU WANT TO USE INSULIN?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 05:22:45 AM »
Well I like this post, these things are not to be toyed with.  Everyone must realize all this drug taking can do some serious damage or worse.  Remember people what you are doing, life is fairly fragile.  Your body is not a car engine that you tweak for maximum performance.  If an engine blows no real big deal. your body blows up............now thats real.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 06:51:36 AM »
Heeey why are you calling us names like that for?.... ;D

Good post...slin is only for people who know what to do with it and even then you really should be extremely careful with that shit.
?

ironfreak

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 09:29:18 AM »
Wow…. Great post… It does however leave me wondering are you an excellent resource of knowledge or an ass!!

I think your base message is spot on. I would say that many put things into their body with little regard for the consequences.

Insulin is one of the few AAS related items that can cause immediate and even deadly results and for that reason I believe one should use extreme caution with it.

I personally have not used it YET… January’s cycle will be my first run at it. Being my first time I will be very careful and even more meticulous (if that is possible) with my diet. I will be dosing and eating exactly as my trainer indicates.

IF

AKA:Taoiron

Nugga Extraordinaire

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2006, 09:48:37 AM »
O knows his shit inside and out...most of his explanations go over everyones head because he knows exactly how the human body reacts to gear and other products. i would take his advice over anyone on here, no offense to any other mods.

8)

ironfreak

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2006, 10:21:38 AM »
O knows his shit inside and out...most of his explanations go over everyones head because he knows exactly how the human body reacts to gear and other products. i would take his advice over anyone on here, no offense to any other mods.

8)

I do think he knows his stuff…. I posted above with much respect!!

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2006, 11:36:11 AM »
Lol- funny post- slin is dangerous shit-only diebetics need it-

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2006, 03:06:46 PM »
good post.... i would never use the shit.... but I understand were your comming from O... but lets hope people listen cause there gonna do what they want....
all I can say is ONE FUCK UP AND THAT COULD BE YOU LIFE!!!!!!!!!

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2006, 04:23:02 PM »
I said my bit at 4am last night . . . this IS upsetting . . .

Thank you O for speaking the word . . . needed to be said!!!
1 life 1 liver

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2006, 05:12:12 PM »
Lol- funny post- slin is dangerous shit-only diebetics need it-

Agreed....

Glad this was posted....

O

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2006, 01:46:07 AM »
Heeey why are you calling us names like that for?.... ;D

Tough love bro...Tough Love.   :)

Sometimes you gotta verbally abuse people so they get it.  In  all honesty, it's good people here mostly agree the risk vs. reward is not worth it. 

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2006, 08:29:59 PM »

One time I knew this guy went into shock, luckily we had the ABB carbo forces around and gave him 2 real quick, anyways once he started going out, we looked over and he was wobbly and throwing off his shirt cause he got so hot and started sweating, then we were like WTF you do, he took only 5 ius the guy was pre contest and superheavyweight, long story short.... no one can bet any drugs

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2006, 07:22:11 AM »
Yes and everybody must understand that if you slip too far into shock no amount of carbo drinks will revive you, this is when you die.  Your body will shut down and there is no way to stop it, even if you were in an ER they would have a very hard time saving you at that point.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2006, 09:23:26 AM »
Tough love bro...Tough Love.   :)

Sometimes you gotta verbally abuse people so they get it.  In  all honesty, it's good people here mostly agree the risk vs. reward is not worth it. 

I'm agreeing with you on this on man.
But you know people...they always going to do what they want  anyway but maybe your post helped the few who were in doubt!
?

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2006, 11:46:45 AM »
I have no desire to try or use it.

There is too much good AAS out there
U

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2006, 07:38:37 PM »
  Honestly, apple juice works the best IMO, it is such a great post workout carb....whether you are slinning or not, you all should be mixing ur protein with apple juice and a can of fat free yogurt.  Period.  You will fill out in a matter of days.

Frutose is supposed to take too long to digest as it is not all that glycemic and the lactose in the yogurt should be even worse. I did a google search on maltodextrin and bodybuilding and there was a lot of info on spiking your blood sugar.

I drank apple juice after working out for years, now I use gatoraide and maltodextrin. I just started with the maltodextrin. Once I start using the slin, it doesn't seem like I'll have to change much from what I already am doing.

Are all the bumps a lot of pros have on their abs from slin? How can the bumps be avoided?

O

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2006, 10:56:51 PM »
Frutose is supposed to take too long to digest as it is not all that glycemic and the lactose in the yogurt should be even worse. I did a google search on maltodextrin and bodybuilding and there was a lot of info on spiking your blood sugar.

I drank apple juice after working out for years, now I use gatoraide and maltodextrin. I just started with the maltodextrin. Once I start using the slin, it doesn't seem like I'll have to change much from what I already am doing.

Are all the bumps a lot of pros have on their abs from slin? How can the bumps be avoided?

quote author=!@#$% link=topic=92848.msg1353234#msg1353234 date=1158028717]

[/quote]

Both Dextrose and maltodextrin are great for post workout.  Gatorade, however, sucks. 

Check the glycemic index on apple juice again though

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2006, 02:48:59 AM »
quote author=!@#$% link=topic=92848.msg1353234#msg1353234 date=1158028717]

Both Dextrose and maltodextrin are great for post workout.  Gatorade, however, sucks. 

Check the glycemic index on apple juice again though
It depends on ones needs. I drink gatored after my back and leg training. I only have good recovery when I consume more calories, and gatored also as some minerals that work very well for me, because they eliminate muscle cramps, but, like I said, it dependes on everyones needs, I don't want to be supercut cause I am doing PL.
S

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2006, 05:19:16 AM »
you can die from low blood sugar.

trust me, it's not fun, my sugar dips to under 80 and I feel thirsty, sick, light headed and disoriented.  My family has diabetes and it's nothing to play with. 
X

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2006, 06:15:20 AM »
I use cran-grape juice it has 40gr of sugar per 8fl oz...

also carried around glucose tabs but now I am up to taking the humalin-R for the longer length with my gh--about up to 20iu's ed w/ 5ius gh----I would not recommend slin to anyone, I compete nationally but I am young too--I never have had any problems but I know people that have....good post

O

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2006, 02:11:34 AM »

No, Humulin R onsets between 30 min to an hour.  Peaks at 2-3 hours.  Lasts 5-7 hours.

Humalog onsets in 15 min, peaks at 1.5 hours, last about 4 hours.

Humulin R is not good for beginners because it is active in the body for too long.  Better to get the anabolic effect desired and have the stuff get out of your system.  Otherwise you will be having to eat every hour for like 5-6 hours, depending on how sensitive you are.

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2006, 03:45:37 AM »
The original post should be printed in an issue of every respected BB mag without editing (except for exclusion of the sentence mentioning the getbig board members, lol).

O has made invaluable contribution to all bbers - newies and oldtimers alike. AAS can indeed fulfill your expectations, but the edge is always thin and being contiously aware of that age is of utmost importance. Posts like these are exactly what makes one aware of it.

Well done, O!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2006, 06:41:48 AM »
Thats right, that is the kind of post and insight that make for great reading and real world info.  Its what makes a board interesting, not like reading some boring cycle recomondation or 5 word posts that I see so often from some.