Author Topic: Dont mess with Chick !!!  (Read 5596 times)

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Dont mess with Chick !!!
« on: September 07, 2006, 05:33:51 AM »
 :-\ :-\

Taken from Chicks Olympia 2004 review. (and they call this a sport - what a joke)!

" Ronnie was quickly joined by "Iron" Jay Cutler and Guntermania, then promising newcomer Gustavo Badell joined in, along with Iris Kyle, Yaxeni Oriquen, and some of the women!

All hell was breaking loose and the audience was going berserk, now THIS is what I call a press conference! Gone were the days of Wayne Demillia fielding questions and the conference turning into an athletes platform on what's wrong with the sport. Thank God!

Just as things were calming down and we were wrapping up, HHH jokingly challenged me to a pose down, to which I reminded him that this was the IFBB not the WWE, and he would want NO part of me on MY stage. HHH then took huge exception to me saying that bodybuilding (not wrestling) was considered a "REAL" sport. I tried to explain to him that he was taking my comment out of context when HHH started getting in my face (bad move).

I then told HHH to "bring it" if he wanted and got in HIS face. Next thing I know Joe Amato sides up with HHH making it a 2 on 1, no problem. From out of nowhere my Mamaluke brother King Kamali came rushing up on stage and shoved HHH about 4 feet back! At this point the whole place was on their feet and going nuts as we were 5 seconds away from throwing down. Wisely, they both backed down and we decided to wrap things up and settle our differences another day. "

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Re: Dont mess with Chick !!!
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 05:39:36 AM »
monster wishes he was like chuck norris

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 05:40:52 AM »
I'd pay to see that fight. $34.95.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 05:52:18 AM »
I don't know about Chick, but Kamali doesn't seem like he would be much of a fighter. Isn't HHH like a foot taller than these guys? That would be funny ;D
E

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2006, 05:59:13 AM »
I don't know about Chick, but Kamali doesn't seem like he would be much of a fighter. Isn't HHH like a foot taller than these guys? That would be funny ;D

Oh, i dont know about kamali you know. according to his website, his hobbies were "sleeping, eating and slapping nerds around on the internet". Sounds like he leads a full life !!

JeanPaul

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2006, 06:14:45 AM »
I was there and it was obviously an act.

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2006, 07:00:56 AM »
yep it was just an act.they were attempting to try and bring more of a WWE "flavour" to the olympia. bobs been talking about it for a while,to try and get the bb personalities more out there to create more of an interest.
Could be a good idea i suppose,but the WBF tried that and it didnt exactly work out for them.although who knows how far the wbf could have gone if they didnt have the law breathing down there necks on the steroid issue
8) B.B.C. 8)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2006, 07:02:51 AM »
Turning bodybuilding into a wrestling soap opera would win fans but I would run the other way. 

I like my bodybuilding to be totally gay

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2006, 07:19:27 AM »
Chick would rip those queefs heads off and send them home in a box to their next of kin.

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2006, 07:33:54 AM »
Wasn't Chick one of the American Glatiators back in the day?
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2006, 07:43:18 AM »
Oh, i dont know about kamali you know. according to his website, his hobbies were "sleeping, eating and slapping nerds around on the internet". Sounds like he leads a full life !!

hahah.. slapping nerds around the internet.. more like SUING internet nerds
I am a mini beast

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2006, 07:53:44 AM »
yep it was just an act.they were attempting to try and bring more of a WWE "flavour" to the olympia. bobs been talking about it for a while,to try and get the bb personalities more out there to create more of an interest.
Could be a good idea i suppose,but the WBF tried that and it didnt exactly work out for them.although who knows how far the wbf could have gone if they didnt have the law breathing down there necks on the steroid issue

thats all well and good - but it kinda defeats the object of staging a fake arguement etc when chick slags off wrestling for not being a 'real sport' doesnt it?

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2006, 08:29:42 AM »
thats all well and good - but it kinda defeats the object of staging a fake arguement etc when chick slags off wrestling for not being a 'real sport' doesnt it?
im not sure i understand what your saying,but it was set up im quite sure about that,for further proof i refer you to king kamali shoving HHH,if that happened king would get his arse slapped and sent home to mummy
8) B.B.C. 8)

wordy

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2006, 05:17:38 PM »
:-\ :-\

Taken from Chicks Olympia 2004 review. (and they call this a sport - what a joke)!

" Ronnie was quickly joined by "Iron" Jay Cutler and Guntermania, then promising newcomer Gustavo Badell joined in, along with Iris Kyle, Yaxeni Oriquen, and some of the women!

All hell was breaking loose and the audience was going berserk, now THIS is what I call a press conference! Gone were the days of Wayne Demillia fielding questions and the conference turning into an athletes platform on what's wrong with the sport. Thank God!

Just as things were calming down and we were wrapping up, HHH jokingly challenged me to a pose down, to which I reminded him that this was the IFBB not the WWE, and he would want NO part of me on MY stage. HHH then took huge exception to me saying that bodybuilding (not wrestling) was considered a "REAL" sport. I tried to explain to him that he was taking my comment out of context when HHH started getting in my face (bad move).

I then told HHH to "bring it" if he wanted and got in HIS face. Next thing I know Joe Amato sides up with HHH making it a 2 on 1, no problem. From out of nowhere my Mamaluke brother King Kamali came rushing up on stage and shoved HHH about 4 feet back! At this point the whole place was on their feet and going nuts as we were 5 seconds away from throwing down. Wisely, they both backed down and we decided to wrap things up and settle our differences another day. "

Hey! How about that?  ;D

fitnessman

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2006, 05:46:52 PM »
this is funny bob chick is a pussy

even though pro wrestling is fake they get hurt quite a bit

i doubt bob has ever been in a fight in his life

also being a big dumb body builder which he is.

bob reflexes are at about zero he would have a hard time even throwing a punch

hhh would kill him in cardio, yes  morons you do have to have decent cardio to do a long wrestling match.

also i think its funny bob telling hhh that is his stage, well good for him, bob scrapes by

while hhh is a multi millonaire.

Birdman

• Getbig III
  • Pump Til You Puke!
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2006, 06:30:36 PM »
Wasn't Chick one of the American Glatiators back in the day?

Yeah I think his name was Titan.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2006, 07:07:50 PM »

WTF?

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2006, 08:58:34 PM »
...and yet another gay reference.

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2006, 09:55:24 PM »
Nope not gay.  However you are always looking to put yourself in the spotlight whether thru words, personal actions or stepping on others. 

-keep it real-

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2006, 10:08:20 PM »
back to deleting posts. Not cool at all.  You put yourself on the hot plate ...take the heat or get the hell out of the kitchen.

-keep it real-

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2006, 10:14:41 PM »
back to deleting posts. Not cool at all.  You put yourself on the hot plate ...take the heat or get the hell out of the kitchen.

-keep it real-

moderators know they cannot start arguments then delete responses. 

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2006, 11:09:42 PM »
moderators know they cannot start arguments then delete responses. 
oh shit we're not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-X