Author Topic: Diet during Working Out Lay off....  (Read 1053 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Diet during Working Out Lay off....
« on: September 07, 2006, 06:09:38 AM »
Do pros or normal people change thier diet when they are on a lay off from lifting heavy or lifting at all.

I have been away from heavy weights for three days and will for the rest of the week cause of my 'straining headache syndrome', my question though is that , currently im following the Adonis Principles..so do I cut down servings of ice cream to say one scoop, and maybe go for a plain slice rather than a slice with pepperoni and sausage.

Discuss Bros..
L

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
Re: Diet during Working Out Lay off....
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 07:11:14 AM »
I'd keep the pepperoni and sausage. More protein no carbs

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 08:33:20 AM »
Do pros or normal people change thier diet when they are on a lay off from lifting heavy or lifting at all.

I have been away from heavy weights for three days and will for the rest of the week cause of my 'straining headache syndrome', my question though is that , currently im following the Adonis Principles..so do I cut down servings of ice cream to say one scoop, and maybe go for a plain slice rather than a slice with pepperoni and sausage.

Discuss Bros..

eat as little as you can.  Try a juice fast for a couple of days.  You will really lose a lot of flab.  You can even do this while you are training with no strength loss, but since you are on a break it will be a breeze.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 08:38:53 AM »
Wendys,Burger King and Taco Bell