Author Topic: Marion Jones cleared of doping  (Read 8445 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Marion Jones cleared of doping
« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2006, 07:01:27 PM »
You are an idiot.

A great Pole Vaulter mating with a An Olymlpic Skater isnt going to get you a Professional Soccer Player.

Furthermore go back and read my posts about breeding and how long it takes to weed out alleles and the fact that you have to have a monitored Gene Pool.

You clearly have no backround in basic Biology.
Meh. You're wasting your time here TA. You should be lecturing the Royal Families of the world and how they are going about things all wrong.  ;)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2006, 07:08:27 PM »
Meh. You're wasting your time here TA. You should be lecturing the Royal Families of the world and how they are going about things all wrong.  ;)

I am still in school to be the worlds greatest Scientist.

One day my friends. One day.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2006, 10:09:00 PM »
You are an idiot.

A great Pole Vaulter mating with a An Olymlpic Skater isnt going to get you a Professional Soccer Player.

Furthermore go back and read my posts about breeding and how long it takes to weed out alleles and the fact that you have to have a monitored Gene Pool.

You clearly have no backround in basic Biology.

Ok...you're a scientist now.  Here is a better one:  We know it takes multiple genes to determine eye color....for example.  Let us throw that out the window.  BB or Bb is for dominate bber aka Ronnie Coleman, and bb is for recessive bber.  You've seen this in  General Genetics.  I'd give you bb.  End Story.
Oh...Monica!

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2006, 10:57:06 PM »
Bullshit dude.  Black people in America are a direct product of selective breeding.  Slave owners wanted the biggest strongest slaves in the field.  That is a fact.  Why would you want small scrawny people picking cotton and plowing fields.

Bullshit. Slaves were allowed to get married and have kids with whomever they chose. Slave owners didn't "breed" them like cattle. ::)

BTW, blacks are not bigger or stronger than whites. They just have superior speed, which gives them a huge advantage in sports like boxing, football, and sprinting. Picking cotton doesn't require a lot of physical strength. Africans made good slaves simply because they were resistant to diseases such as malaria.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2006, 10:57:47 PM »
Bullshit. Slaves were allowed to get married and have kids with whomever they chose. Slave owners did not "breed" them like cattle. ::)

Some of them did.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2006, 11:30:03 PM »
Bullshit. Slaves were allowed to get married and have kids with whomever they chose. Slave owners didn't "breed" them like cattle. ::)

BTW, blacks are not bigger or stronger than whites. They just have superior speed, which gives them a huge advantage in sports like boxing, football, and sprinting. Picking cotton doesn't require a lot of physical strength. Africans made good slaves simply because they were resistant to diseases such as malaria.

Hopefully...you are starting to see some of the nonsense and complete ignorance on this board.  Just reply with BS.
Oh...Monica!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2006, 11:52:24 PM »
Okay wrong.  You think toiling in the fucking fields and carrying tons of shit didn't make them stronger and bigger?  Don't you think the strong muscular boys were out in the fields and the other one's worked inside?  Think dude.

You are an idiot.

Endurance would be better suited for these tasks.

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2006, 12:04:04 AM »
Big strong parents = Big strong kid 9 times out of 10

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2006, 01:57:49 AM »
I am still in school to be the worlds greatest Scientist.

One day my friends. One day.

One would think that the worlds greatest scientist would look past all the propaganda that the governments of the world throw out on hormones and steroids and get down to facts on not only their effectiveness for athletes but also their anti-aging properties for old people...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #59 on: September 09, 2006, 04:49:16 AM »

Sorry but slaves were breed like cattle.  I've checked up on this a long time ago and found some interesting facts that they leave out of history books quite conveniently

1.  The vast majority of Confederate soldiers didn't even own slaves

2.  Lincoln owned slaves

3.  The first black regiment in Glory wasn't cheered into battle like the movie stated, they were spit at and called black like it was going out of style.  The actual reason they were sent in was because they knew the Fort was sealed tight as a lid and they send them in to die rather than someone else.  In other words they were used as cannon fodder.  That fort was never taken nor was there even a chance of it being taken

4.  Slaves were breed like cattle by actual slaveowners and usually they would kill any baby that was found genetically weak.  So technically one can actually argue that we are a master race and genetically superior. 

5.  Some blacks were so stupid that they actually fought for the Confederates in hopes of being free.

Its interesting but because history is determined by the winner, its writing will favor it.  I'm glad the union won. 

The difference between a terrorist and a general is no different from a winner and a loser.  If you win, you are a general...if you lose you are a terrorist or rebel.
A

what.

• Getbig III
  • Commercialized-ass bitch
« Reply #60 on: September 09, 2006, 07:07:14 AM »

Sorry but slaves were breed like cattle.  I've checked up on this a long time ago and found some interesting facts that they leave out of history books quite conveniently

1.  The vast majority of Confederate soldiers didn't even own slaves

2.  Lincoln owned slaves

3.  The first black regiment in Glory wasn't cheered into battle like the movie stated, they were spit at and called Black like it was going out of style.  The actual reason they were sent in was because they knew the Fort was sealed tight as a lid and they send them in to die rather than someone else.  In other words they were used as cannon fodder.  That fort was never taken nor was there even a chance of it being taken

4.  Slaves were breed like cattle by actual slaveowners and usually they would kill any baby that was found genetically weak.  So technically one can actually argue that we are a master race and genetically superior. 

5.  Some blacks were so stupid that they actually fought for the Confederates in hopes of being free.

Its interesting but because history is determined by the winner, its writing will favor it.  I'm glad the union won. 

The difference between a terrorist and a general is no different from a winner and a loser.  If you win, you are a general...if you lose you are a terrorist or rebel.
Racist meltdown ;D
Newbies: Goatboy smells

Doublemonk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: September 09, 2006, 08:56:11 AM »
Slaves were breed like cattle by actual slaveowners and usually they would kill any baby that was found genetically weak.  So technically one can actually argue that we are a master race and genetically superior. 
Yeah they send a saliva sample into their own DNS-lab  (and yes all slave owners had their own laboratory) where they researched the kids DNS.

and some still are pretty stupid. It is told that some are even so stupid that they post photos of their fat ass in a posing trunk on the internet...........

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 09, 2006, 10:39:18 AM »
You can`t effectively weed out and promote alleles in just one generation.

Also, you cannot have genetic breeding without reducing the gene pool to ONLY include the dominant traits you want.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #63 on: September 09, 2006, 10:46:06 AM »
Hey guys, that is Vince talking..Mr. Zero credibility

Hey Vince there is a great series called "Racism and the making of America". If you get a chance check out,  a lot of black scholars contributed to make it as accurate as possible.
Here comes the money shot

JamesD

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: September 09, 2006, 04:03:59 PM »
shes still using, a drug test can ONLY test for things that are detectable...DUH!...It obviously does nothing for things that cant be traced...

Dumb bitch, I say send her to jail..

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: September 09, 2006, 11:09:48 PM »
shes still using, a drug test can ONLY test for things that are detectable...DUH!...It obviously does nothing for things that cant be traced...

Dumb bitch, I say send her to jail..

Guilty as charged!!!! >:(
Team Goodrum!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #66 on: September 10, 2006, 03:46:56 PM »
Yeah they send a saliva sample into their own DNS-lab  (and yes all slave owners had their own laboratory) where they researched the kids DNS.
and some still are pretty stupid. It is told that some are even so stupid that they post photos of their fat ass in a posing trunk on the internet...........

Its called selective breeding and its actually been done for thousands of years.  That's why you have domestic animals such as dogs and cats.

Pick up a few books at the library for once in your life.

For me, if I wanted to beat my enemy...I must first know my enemy
A

Doublemonk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: September 10, 2006, 04:15:00 PM »

Its called selective breeding and its actually been done for thousands of years.  That's why you have domestic animals such as dogs and cats.

Pick up a few books at the library for once in your life.

For me, if I wanted to beat my enemy...I must first know my enemy

please re-read TA's posting about genotype and phenotype. And thanks about the library tip, but you know some people have their own books about this stuff and do not have to visit a library. And please refer to the words "thousands of years" in your own sentence......then think a while about what you just typed and how it can be compared to the time interval we are talking about in this case.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 10, 2006, 04:17:16 PM »

please re-read TA's posting about genotype and phenotype. And thanks about the library tip, but you know some people have their own books about this stuff and do not have to visit a library. And please refer to the words "thousands of years" in your own sentence......then think a while about what you just typed and how it can be compared to the time interval we are talking about in this case.

Exactly.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: September 11, 2006, 05:01:54 AM »
Some of you guys are really stupid.She passes the test[by the way she has passed more then 160 in her career]and she is a cheater who should go to jail.If she fails a test,she is a cheater who should go to jail.Great.Why not just throw all the great athletes in jail so perhaps you bunch of pencil necked goofballs can finally win at something.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #70 on: September 11, 2006, 05:23:03 AM »
Some of you guys are really stupid.She passes the test[by the way she has passed more then 160 in her career]and she is a cheater who should go to jail.If she fails a test,she is a cheater who should go to jail.Great.Why not just throw all the great athletes in jail so perhaps you bunch of pencil necked goofballs can finally win at something.

There are testimonies that Marion Jones injected both EPO, THG and GH.

What's your stance on those testimonies?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: September 11, 2006, 08:24:51 AM »
Id be willing to accept them if we would then treat all the testimony equally.For example,one of those who has said Jones used drugs is Victor Conte.Right away,anti-steroid guys believe him.However,Conte has also stated on numerous occasions that he NEVER gave steroids to Barry Bonds.WHEN HE SAYS THAT HE IS CALLED A LIAR.Either he is truthfull or a liar.If hes truthfull ,Jones used drugs and Bonds[at least according to Contes knowlege]didnt.If hes a liar,Jones didnt and Bonds did.You cant have it both ways.Another guy who claims she used drugs is her former husband.Now,this guy has failed 11 drug tests and hes a guy Jones left for Tim Montgomery.Think that might give him an axe to grind?The only proof is a failed drug test.No ones testimony means a dam thing.Anyone can say anything about anyone.Jones has NEVER failed a drug test in over 160 tries.Sorry,thats good enough for me.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: September 11, 2006, 11:52:12 AM »
No test,therefore they can get away with it.Montgomery did fail his test.It was a women that got banned based on testimony of others in one of the most unfair things in the history of sports.

fearANDloathing

• Getbig III
  • Deep in The Plak Tow. Don't Fuck with me!
« Reply #73 on: September 13, 2006, 08:30:45 AM »
How about the Mannings in football.  Do you think the kids get any of their athletic ability from Dad?
Of course they do! We always talk about good genetics for bb etc, yet one clown here reads a book, does a cut and paste and thinks he knows all ::)
..and has the nerve  to call himself an Adonis, with that mug :-\

hardest core

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: September 13, 2006, 12:11:48 PM »
Adonis..............you are obviously well versed, but not very informed when it comes to athletics...........and you are probably a non-athlete (or never was an athlete). Your trying to tell us that the 2 single fastest humans on earth will not produce a fast off spring? They (the off spring) may not be eventual world record holders, but I would wager to say that they....with NO training, would be faster than 99.99% of the population. Marion Jones may/may not have taken performance enhancing drugs (I would say yes), but she was running world class times way back in high school! That's not attributed to good genetics? I understand your point....2 good gene pools does not always add up to greatness, but 2 SUPER ELITE athletes who have run faster than nearly any WORLD CLASS ATHLETE/SPRINTER in history...........are very,very most likely to have genetically-superior off spring.

Also.....as for the Manning's in football.....it's not genetics? Intelligence can be attributed to genetics (which they are) their both 6'5" 225 plus pounds....that's not genetics? No matter how much an individual trains, their not going to be 6'5" without certain gene traits. They won't run a 9.9 100 meters without superior genetics either....drugs or not. I have been an elite powerlifter who bench pressed 315 pounds as a sophomore in high school with relatively very little training, eventually pushing 400 as a senior at 200 pounds. Eventually, with 20 years of training I totalled internatonal elite in the USAPL (highest drug free ranking). My point..........my grandfather/father/mother had incredible genetics that they obviously passed down to me. Again..........not all produce superior off spring, genetically speaking.....but I would venture to say 2 SUPER ELITE athletes will produce something special.