Author Topic: Pres. Clinton is ticked!  (Read 2013 times)

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
Pres. Clinton is ticked!
« on: September 07, 2006, 10:59:26 AM »
Clinton Demands ABC Fix 9/11 Movie or Pull It

An angry Bill Clinton is demanding that ABC "correct all errors” in its upcoming miniseries "The Path to 9/11” — or pull it from the air.

In a letter to ABC boss Bob Iger, Clinton refuted several of the miniseries’ assertions, including that he was too preoccupied with the Monica Lewinsky sex scandal to care about Osama bin Laden.

"The content of this drama is factually and incontrovertibly inaccurate and ABC has the duty to fully correct all errors or pull the drama entirely,” reads the letter, written by Bruce Lindsey, head of the Clinton Foundation, and Douglas Bond, a top lawyer in Clinton’s office.

The letter — obtained by the New York Post — also charges that the miniseries is a "fictitious rewriting of history.”

Clinton aides have seen only a trailer from the six-hour miniseries, which airs on Sept. 10 and 11, the fifth anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks. They have also received reports from political allies who have seen it.

Clinton’s office requested a copy of the docudrama, but the request was denied, Clinton spokesman Jay Carson told the Web site TPMCafe.com.

In one scene from the miniseries, an FBI agent and a CIA operative complain about red tape frustrating their attempts to pursue terrorists, according to a front-page story in the Post that refers to Clinton as "Bungle Bubba.”

The movie then cuts to a close-up of Clinton maintaining that he did "not have sex with that woman” — Monica Lewinsky — insinuating that the Lewinsky scandal was distracting him from the bin Laden threat.

Clinton’s letter notes that the 9/11 Commission’s report concluded that he was "deeply concerned” about bin Laden. In another scene, then-National Security Adviser Sandy Berger — played by Kevin Dunn — denies authorization to CIA agents about to capture bin Laden in Afghanistan.

Clinton claimed in his letter that "no such episode ever occurred,” and the 9/11 Commission’s report stated that Berger approved the capture of bin Laden, but then-CIA boss George Tenet pulled the plug on it.

In fact, "The Path to 9/11” is based in part on the 9/11 Commission’s report, and Commission co-Chairman Thomas H. Kean served as a consultant for the miniseries.

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
Re: Pres. Clinton is ticked!
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 11:01:46 AM »
I doubt this docu-drama will actually make it to television.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 11:21:53 AM »
Clinton should make a dacudrama of his affair with Monica. That would get ratings.

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 11:25:35 AM »
True dat!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2006, 02:34:40 PM »
I doubt this docu-drama will actually make it to television.

You don't follow the news here.  It's airing mon PM and thanks to Clinton, there will be 3 times as many people watching it instead of Sun night football.

And Clinton is pissed because he is the FIRST person to be blamed, in any way, for the failure of intel on 911.  True, Clinton let bin Laden live cause a boogeyman keeps defense budgets high.  But Bush got detailed info about 911 attacks from Isr and Ger intelligence agencies and said 'thanks but no thanks'.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2006, 04:14:45 PM »
I don't recall anyone saying to "pull" Farinheight 9/11 when Moore made up those lies......Clinton can kiss my hairy Italian ass!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2006, 04:19:36 PM »
I don't recall anyone saying to "pull" Fahrenheit 9/11 when Moore made up those lies......Clinton can kiss my hairy Italian ass!

What lies?  Did you see the movie? There weren't any lies in Fahrenheit 9/11. 
S

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2006, 04:35:49 PM »
Probably are inaccuracies but i'm glad to see either Clinton OR Bush blamed since they both fumbled the ball, didn't do enough. Clinton of moreso didn't do much as long as status quo was maintained during his presidency.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2006, 05:59:36 PM »
if thats not an attempt at censorship, i dont know what it is
Valhalla awaits.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2006, 06:25:06 PM »
  This is nothing more than a stunt by Republiwhores to sway voters right before an election and to take the heat off of Bush.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2006, 06:45:09 PM »
  This is nothing more than a stunt by Republiwhores to sway voters right before an election and to take the heat off of Bush.

Just like Farenheight 9/11!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2006, 06:49:52 PM »
Just like Farenheight 9/11!

the melting point of steel ws changed by allah just so the buildings would collapse...

if i pay for physics 101 for you will you take it at a local college?

i'm dead serious....
carpe` vaginum!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2006, 06:51:26 PM »
the melting point of steel ws changed by allah just so the buildings would collapse...

That's nothing, J.

The magic hand of Allah converted a Boeing to a missile, then made it completely vaporize! 

The laws of physics were owned all day.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2006, 06:58:10 PM »

if i pay for physics 101 for you will you take it at a local college?

i'm dead serious....

No, I make too much to be wasting my time!