Author Topic: Is Bodybuilding tired of Lee Priest?  (Read 4789 times)

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Is Bodybuilding tired of Lee Priest?
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2006, 06:35:47 AM »
Just is short man attitude... beside that he is cool

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2006, 10:47:44 AM »
you guys think he is doing it for the athletes. thats just a bunch of crap. he doesnt give shit about other athletes, it's all about HIM. He just wants to get back with the ifbb for all the things he disagreed on with them and he just wants to collect a big fan base to support his ass because he is just a PUSSY and show people he's 'da man'. and you're all falling for it. PATHETIC!

bbinsider

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2006, 10:49:27 AM »
He is getting as bad for bodybuilding as Tyson was for boxing. Same goes for Tamali
The BBinsider

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2006, 11:01:33 AM »
so what is it you guys want?? bodybuilding is already pretty boring. now the athlets aren't aloud personalities either?? holy f**k thats getting pretty ridicolous.
bodybuildersreality.com

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2006, 11:06:00 AM »
Let me say first people thought Lee was a rebel, but I think now people are just plain tired and bored with Lee Priest.We have alot of fresh blood in the IFBB now and Lee just seems to want to do anything for attention.I get the impression the IFBB also feel the same, what with him changing his word every day, one day IFBB, another PDI.then Olympia, then no Olympia etc etc....Nobody really listens to him anymore or takes him or his words seriously.The IFBB is done with his crap, it was fun while it lasted....Lee Priest 1972-2006 R.I.P
I think if anything Lee Priest is tired of bbdg and all the bullshit that surrounds it.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2006, 11:07:33 AM »
I think if anything Lee Priest is tired of bbdg and all the bullshit that surrounds it.
hope not yes gotta stick around.
bodybuildersreality.com

OneBigMan

« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2006, 11:11:49 AM »
I think Joe Weider and Ben Weider have been tired of seeing Lee Priest compete on stage since he got controversial and made some comments about having to really know some of the judges in more than just a professional way in order to do well in contests.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2006, 12:10:46 PM »
I respect Lee.   

Lee does whatever is right for Lee and fvck everyone else.

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2006, 12:28:21 PM »
that is a wonderful attitude... I need to try that !  :P

gary67

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2006, 12:38:24 PM »
you guys think he is doing it for the athletes. thats just a bunch of crap. he doesnt give shit about other athletes, it's all about HIM. He just wants to get back with the ifbb for all the things he disagreed on with them and he just wants to collect a big fan base to support his ass because he is just a PUSSY and show people he's 'da man'. and you're all falling for it. PATHETIC!

Sounds like you really know what your talking about ::) ::) ::)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2006, 01:47:17 PM »
I respect Lee.   

Lee does whatever is right for Lee and fvck everyone else.
In the working world thats what its all about. If someone offered you 100,000 dollars a year at your job would you turn it down because other employees are only getting 50,000 dollars? Its common sense. Lee does whats best for him and good on him for doing that.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2006, 01:57:36 PM »
In the working world thats what its all about. If someone offered you 100,000 dollars a year at your job would you turn it down because other employees are only getting 50,000 dollars? Its common sense. Lee does whats best for him and good on him for doing that.
I totally agree. Lee and his antics  ::) so the guy has to live by what makes all the people that read about him happy? yeah right.
bodybuildersreality.com