Author Topic: Is Bodybuilding tired of Lee Priest?  (Read 4788 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Is Bodybuilding tired of Lee Priest?
« on: September 07, 2006, 02:46:53 PM »
Let me say first people thought Lee was a rebel, but I think now people are just plain tired and bored with Lee Priest.We have alot of fresh blood in the IFBB now and Lee just seems to want to do anything for attention.I get the impression the IFBB also feel the same, what with him changing his word every day, one day IFBB, another PDI.then Olympia, then no Olympia etc etc....Nobody really listens to him anymore or takes him or his words seriously.The IFBB is done with his crap, it was fun while it lasted....Lee Priest 1972-2006 R.I.P

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: Is Bodybuilding tired of Lee Priest?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 02:55:14 PM »
Let me say first I think people thought Lee was a rebel, but I think now people are just plain tired and bored with Lee Priest.We have alot of fresh blood in the IFBB now and Lee just seems to want to do anything for attention.I get the impression the IFBB also feel the same, what with him changing his word every day, one day IFBB, another PDI.then Olympia, then no Olympia etc etc....I dont think anybody really listens to him anymore or takes him or his words seriously.The IFBB is done with his crap, it was fun while it lasted....

No. Never.

Why?

I think this clip answers it all.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 02:59:48 PM »
Let me say first I think people thought Lee was a rebel, but I think now people are just plain tired and bored with Lee Priest.We have alot of fresh blood in the IFBB now and Lee just seems to want to do anything for attention.I get the impression the IFBB also feel the same, what with him changing his word every day, one day IFBB, another PDI.then Olympia, then no Olympia etc etc....I dont think anybody really listens to him anymore or takes him or his words seriously.The IFBB is done with his crap, it was fun while it lasted....
Lee Priest? A rebel? BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA!!!!!

Yea, okay! Lee is such a bad boy rebel without a cause on the brink of society on the edge ANIMAL! He's got tattoos...even on his face!!! Ooooh!!!! He speaks his mind...he doesnt like Bush...he dyes his hair weird colors and most of all...ready? He flips the camera the bird in magazines.

He's a true wild man who cannot be controlled. When I see a BB magazine at 7-11 with the cover title saying 'LEE PRIEST: The Uncensored TRUTH!!!' I just tremble with nervousness because I am not going to know WHAT to expect...
?

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 03:01:04 PM »

No. Never.

Why?

I think this clip answers it all.

YIP
Zack
exactly.
bodybuildersreality.com

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2006, 03:02:02 PM »

thats the kind of body that should be winning the olympia

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2006, 03:08:24 PM »
Lee's the man! Never doubt that-
he's the only pro with the balls big enuf to match his biceps( given Lee's arm size, thats sayin alot!)
WTV Lee does, you can't blame the guy for stirring shit up, and wanting change for the sport.
and if you don't like it, hes gonna run you over with his drag-car @ 300mph ;D

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2006, 03:10:06 PM »
Lee's the man! Never doubt that-
he's the only pro with the balls big enuf to match his biceps( given Lee's arm size, thats sayin alot!)
WTV Lee does, you can't blame the guy for stirring shit up, and wanting change for the sport.
and if you don't like it, hes gonna run you over with his drag-car @ 300mph ;D

haha! i like it!
bodybuildersreality.com

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2006, 03:34:22 PM »
I like his physique, I like his words on BBing and I like the fact that he stirrs shit up.

But after reading all the dumb shit he says every month in MD... I can honestly say he should shut his mouth for at least a few months.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2006, 03:38:30 PM »
I like his physique, I like his words on BBing and I like the fact that he stirrs shit up.

But after reading all the dumb shit he says every month in MD... I can honestly say he should shut his mouth for at least a few months.
The only shit he stirs up is his oatmeal or grits...or protein shake.

I was pretty right on about what he would say about him and Adela breaking up in the new MD. I like to think Lee had the ol' BlockHead on his mind when he gave that interview.

Right, Lee?
?

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2006, 03:43:07 PM »
Let me say first people thought Lee was a rebel, but I think now people are just plain tired and bored with Lee Priest.We have alot of fresh blood in the IFBB now and Lee just seems to want to do anything for attention.I get the impression the IFBB also feel the same, what with him changing his word every day, one day IFBB, another PDI.then Olympia, then no Olympia etc etc....Nobody really listens to him anymore or takes him or his words seriously.The IFBB is done with his crap, it was fun while it lasted....Lee Priest 1962-2006 R.I.P

You are correct

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2006, 03:44:24 PM »
Let me say first people thought Lee was a rebel, but I think now people are just plain tired and bored with Lee Priest.We have alot of fresh blood in the IFBB now and Lee just seems to want to do anything for attention.I get the impression the IFBB also feel the same, what with him changing his word every day, one day IFBB, another PDI.then Olympia, then no Olympia etc etc....Nobody really listens to him anymore or takes him or his words seriously.The IFBB is done with his crap, it was fun while it lasted....Lee Priest 1962-2006 R.I.P

He was born in 1972

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2006, 03:45:37 PM »
You are correct
If hes correct, why is this thread even going?? why does he still have a columb in MD? still makes it on covers, Im sure his name is getting thrown around in some IFBB/PDI meetings too. Hes got more going on now then ever. and his fans that he started making how long ago aren't going anywhere either.
bodybuildersreality.com

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2006, 03:51:18 PM »
AHHHHH Dont think so , Lee has one of the largest fan bases world wide , and that is for being who he is "lee priest" people world wide love him for his open and edgey approach to the sport , if they where sic of him he would have been done years ago as he has been the same since day one !!!!!

His popularity which is considered to be the biggest in the sport is due to Lee being Lee and this fan base knows exactly what lee is like ,    THATS WHY THEY LOVE  HIM

Sic of Lee preist , NAH , they cant get enough of him !!!

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2006, 03:54:03 PM »
AHHHHH Dont think so , Lee has one of the largest fan bases world wide , and that is for being who he is "lee priest" people world wide love him for his open and edgey approach to the sport , if they where sic of him he would have ben done years ago as he has been the same since day one !!!!!

His popularity which is considered to be the biggest in the sport is due to Lee being Lee and this fan base knows exactly what lee is like ,    THATS WHY THEY LOVE OF HIM

Sic of Lee preist , NAH , they cant get enough of him !!!

::)

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
  • I am no longer on friendly terms with St. blechman
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2006, 04:00:23 PM »
that titus guy was always the perfect rebel.

good with the ladies, always thumbing his nose at authority.  that guy lived pedal to the metal.
Chadwick Mower in 2008

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2006, 04:01:58 PM »
that titus guy was always the perfect rebel.

good with the ladies, always thumbing his nose at authority.  that guy lived pedal to the metal.
....oh yeah that guy! whats he been up to? where is he now?  :)
bodybuildersreality.com

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2006, 04:03:55 PM »
....oh yeah that guy! whats he been up to? where is he now?                               

In a pile of shit bigger than the NY Metropolitin waste system could handel !!!! In more ways than one !! :D

New York

• Getbig III
  • New York
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2006, 04:12:40 PM »
VERY tired of Lee Priest and his antics.     

Fletch

• Getbig II
  • You must be very proud of yourself
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2006, 08:14:07 PM »
Priest is a pro. He gets paid to have and keep his physique. He can do and say whatever he wants. His "antics" keep attention on him, and keep him a leading candidate for more sponsorships and opportunities.

Those talking crap like "i am tired of his antics" are just regular slobs who work for a measly living and have to PAY gym memberships and buy bb magazines. You arent his daddy, boss, or even peer, so dont act like your opinion of his life means shit.

truth

word
Put it on the Underhills

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2006, 08:27:40 PM »
I think Lee Priest is tired of Bodybuilding
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2006, 08:32:51 PM »
Nonsense thread bro he's been doing this for years. His opinion makes you tired?
#

Slick Vic

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2006, 05:12:38 AM »
DB2431, after all your whining I still love good ol' Lee Priest.  :-*

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2006, 06:16:38 AM »
Lee's the most popular pro (yes, even including ronnie) for a reason. He actually has a personality. When I was at the Arnold 2 years ago he easily got the biggest cheers from the crowd. People love a character.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2006, 06:18:28 AM »
Lee is the only one who actually is TRYING to get Athletes what they deserve, instead of being treated like cattle ....
L

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2006, 06:19:38 AM »
If I was Lee I would be tired of bodybuilding.

He ought to just focus on racing.