Author Topic: If you would like to post on this board  (Read 231682 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: If you would like to post on this board
« Reply #325 on: May 18, 2011, 01:59:48 PM »
yes please may I proceed ?  :)

Thank you and yes.
;)
:

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #326 on: July 26, 2011, 12:53:50 AM »
Some male members of Getbig have been known to purposely offend women on this site which has resulted in very few women posting here and has discouraged others from joining.

In an effort to make current female members of getbig feel comfortable and to encourage other females to register and participate, males must be approved by the moderators in order to be able to post on this particular board.

1. Show common courtesy at all times. Know the difference between a difference of opinion and a personal attack. Don't engage in insults. Do remember that we have members from a variety of nations, races and religious beliefs.
2. Do not post solicitations or advertisements without permission.
3. Do not post threats or any material that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, or invasive of a person's privacy.
4. This forum is for support, empowerment, sharing opinions and entertainment. Getbig.com is not a professional advice forum, and no one should use it as such. For medical problems, consult a medical professional.
5. Moderators may move posts as deemed necessary and at their discretion.
6. Do not register or post under multiple user names or pretend to be female when you are not.  If you are confused, please seek professional help and/or your doctor's advice.
7. Report objectionable posts to the moderators rather than responding in kind.
8. The moderators reserve the right to edit or delete posts that violate forum rules. Spamming will not be tolerated.
9. By registering to use the forum, you agree to abide by all terms and conditions, and give the board administration staff permission to contact you at the e-mail address listed in your profile.  
10. Members who violate forum rules will first receive a warning, and upon their second violation will be either temporary or permanently banned from this board.

If you agree to conduct yourself according to the above guidelines, please PM either STella or THE BEAST or agree on this board to follow the rules for "approved male poster status."  :D  When you have been approved, you will see your name on the "Approved Male Posters" thread.

Meanwhile, if you are female, welcome.  You are already approved.  Our intention is a safe place for you to post freely on getbig without fear of attack or harrassment.  We request that you abide by the same guidelines that we ask of the men that must be approved to ensure a pleasant environment  :)

rules stolen liberally from Princess L ;D

Personally, I believe these seem like good guidelines to use when posting to anyone male or female....not that I always succeed in doing these things. On the other hand, I am not a fan of rules per se....just common courtesy.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #327 on: January 11, 2012, 04:19:23 PM »
STella & Princess let me slide with making about two posts per year on this board.
I’m currently up to five and it’s only January.
So, I’ll make a deal with you…

If you ladies let me post here, I’ll let YOU post on my wrestling board! 8)

One of you has in the past…

And, don’t bother trying to delete your post, STells; I locked the thread. ;) 

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #328 on: January 11, 2012, 06:57:46 PM »
STella & Princess let me slide with making about two posts per year on this board.
I’m currently up to five and it’s only January.
So, I’ll make a deal with you…

If you ladies let me post here, I’ll let YOU post on my wrestling board! 8)

One of you has in the past…

And, don’t bother trying to delete your post, STells; I locked the thread. ;) 

Welcome aboard!

Don't worry.  The closest I get to the Wrestling board is moving threads to it  ;)
:

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #329 on: January 11, 2012, 07:03:26 PM »
Welcome aboard!

Don't worry.  The closest I get to the Wrestling board is moving threads to it  ;)

Thank you!
 :)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #330 on: March 20, 2012, 07:14:23 PM »
I agree to follow the rules if I can post here.

Welcome Shawn Rinzee
:

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #331 on: October 14, 2012, 01:45:46 PM »
i agree to the rules    may i post here?
K

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: October 14, 2012, 04:28:47 PM »
i agree to the rules    may i post here?

Welcome CTB
R

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #333 on: November 19, 2012, 05:49:45 PM »
exocet has agreed.
:

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #334 on: January 26, 2013, 01:26:36 PM »
I hereby declarate to follow dem dere rules so that I can post on dis here forum, dat dat dere moderator.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #335 on: January 26, 2013, 05:47:31 PM »
I hereby declarate to follow dem dere rules so that I can post on dis here forum, dat dat dere moderator.

You're in
:

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #336 on: April 18, 2013, 11:21:51 PM »
this probably won't even get approved since i'm not in the "in" club but don't you ladies have a problem with having your own heavily moderated gestapo board pandering to you on a 90% male forum? i mean, seems a bit condescending and not at all "empowering". doesn't this take a shit all over the concept of gender equality and perpetuate the stereotype that all women are fragile flowers that need to be pandered to? i know i'd be offended. hell, as a male i think "male-centered" advertising, like for example that dr. pepper 10 macho man campaign, was appalling, personally. with gender equality, you take the good with the bad. thoughts?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: April 18, 2013, 11:42:41 PM »
this probably won't even get approved since i'm not in the "in" club but don't you ladies have a problem with having your own heavily moderated gestapo board pandering to you on a 90% male forum? i mean, seems a bit condescending and not at all "empowering". doesn't this take a shit all over the concept of gender equality and perpetuate the stereotype that all women are fragile flowers that need to be pandered to? i know i'd be offended. hell, as a male i think "male-centered" advertising, like for example that dr. pepper 10 macho man campaign, was appalling, personally. with gender equality, you take the good with the bad. thoughts?

Interesting point. Seems like when some folks are fighting back against long standing oppression, they are sometimes forced to take extreme measures. It is not like it as easy as proclaiming you deserve equal rights as opposed to fighting for them.

Call me crazy, but homosexuals are oppressed and so are females. Could this explain why we are sometimes completely simpatico?

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #338 on: April 19, 2013, 12:02:02 AM »
Interesting point. Seems like when some folks are fighting back against long standing oppression, the are sometimes forced to take extreme measures. It is not like it as easy as proclaiming you deserve equal rights as opposed to fighting for them.

Call me crazy, but homosexuals are oppressed and so are females. Could this explain why we are sometimes completely simpatico?

hmm, so you're saying the ends justify the means? but doesn't this kind of segregation actually stimulate more animosity for the segregated party and reverse all the progress being made? i'm a bisexual immigrant myself and while i don't openly advertise it to everyone, i haven't really found myself subjected to much "oppression" other than the usual "fag" or "commie" (being of eastern european descent) passing remarks on either front. in fact it's even lead to some of my close friends admitting their homoerotic tendencies to me and becoming more accepting of themselves.

maybe it's different for me since my sexual flexibility allows me to not really be as personally affected by issues like gay marriage, so perhaps my view is biased. i understand there's still inequality issues concerning abortion, gay marriage, etc. by all means keep fighting for equality, i'm not saying you shouldn't, but it seems to me that this kind of segregation makes all of the hard-fought political victories a "one step forward, one step back" kind of deal. why willingly victimize yourself?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: April 19, 2013, 12:17:53 AM »
hmm, so you're saying the ends justify the means? but doesn't this kind of segregation actually stimulate more animosity for the segregated party and reverse all the progress being made? i'm a bisexual immigrant myself and while i don't openly advertise it to everyone, i haven't really found myself subjected to much "oppression" other than the usual "fag" or "commie" (being of eastern european descent) passing remarks on either front. in fact it's even lead to some of my close friends admitting their homoerotic tendencies to me and becoming more accepting of themselves.

maybe it's different for me since my sexual flexibility allows me to not really be as personally affected by issues like gay marriage, so perhaps my view is biased. i understand there's still inequality issues concerning abortion, gay marriage, etc. by all means keep fighting for equality, i'm not saying you shouldn't, but it seems to me that this kind of segregation makes all of the hard-fought political victories a "one step forward, one step back" kind of deal. why willingly victimize yourself?

I too classify myself as being bisexual. It is a brave move, since some homosexuals hate us as do some heterosexuals. Of course we can take some comfort in the knowledge from our personal experiences that most people are open to sexual gratification from a variety of sources.

Oppression is the how those who cannot accept themselves as the sexual being they are and so they need to distance themselves from this by oppressing those who they most fear will out them for who they really are.

I prefer to think of things in baby steps forward, but you might be right in that they may be a "Mother may I" kind of game.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #340 on: April 19, 2013, 12:43:00 AM »
I too classify myself as being bisexual. It is a brave move, since some homosexuals hate us as do some heterosexuals. Of course we can take some comfort in the knowledge from our personal experiences that most people are open to sexual gratification from a variety of sources.

Oppression is the how those who cannot accept themselves as the sexual being they are and so they need to distance themselves from this by oppressing those who they most fear will out them for who they really are.

I prefer to think of things in baby steps forward, but you might be right in that they may be a "Mother may I" kind of game.

i agree, being a mixed anything often means receiving hate from both parties. personally i agree with kinsey's theory that the vast majority of people are some degree of bisexual, and think that as it becomes more mainstream, people will be more willing to embrace themselves and others (no pun intended). personally i think the real definition of empowerment is being who you are and not giving a rat's ass about what others think of you. but yeah, i'm glad i'm past the accepting myself stage of my life. it caused me to lose some friends but i do not regret it, if anything it taught me who my real friends were, and who were the phony ones.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: April 19, 2013, 01:07:03 AM »
i agree, being a mixed anything often means receiving hate from both parties. personally i agree with kinsey's theory that the vast majority of people are some degree of bisexual, and think that as it becomes more mainstream, people will be more willing to embrace themselves and others (no pun intended). personally i think the real definition of empowerment is being who you are and not giving a rat's ass about what others think of you. but yeah, i'm glad i'm past the accepting myself stage of my life. it caused me to lose some friends but i do not regret it, if anything it taught me who my real friends were, and who were the phony ones.

Being somewhat old school, I have a little bit of trouble not giving a "rat's ass" about what others think about me. This is my shortcoming, I know. Unfortunate and unpleasant experiences by those who should been there for me taught me to feel guilt about who I am in a sexual sense. Although this is ancient history now, it made an indelible impression on me.

I have hope that the future will be more enlightened than the past.

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #342 on: August 08, 2013, 10:16:41 AM »
Hi all, since I did not see an introduction page around here, I thought this would be a nice place for a new girl in town to say hi. I'm kinda new to this forum, though I've read along with my husband. Hope to learn a lot from you!

Cheers, BB

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #343 on: March 08, 2014, 10:45:48 AM »
Wez has respectfully agreed.
: