Author Topic: D-bol and creatine  (Read 3450 times)

weldr911

• Getbig II
D-bol and creatine
« on: September 07, 2006, 05:37:01 PM »
Since D-bol is famous for having for alot of retention should a person consider not taking taking creatine during the D-bol stage of a cycle, in fear of retaining "too" much water? I've never heard anyone on this board talk about that (unless I missed it).
I am currently taking Anavol, which is a creatine based volumizer. Should I not be taking it during the D-bol stage of my cycle?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: D-bol and creatine
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 06:08:06 PM »
I wouldn't take the two of them together...just for the water retention factor.

What does the rest of you cycle look like?

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 08:56:13 PM »
Ur UM'

Gotta Chime in on this one.

May start a pissing contest, I have been volatile lately ; )

I don't necessarily agree based on my experiences.
I have been using creatine on and off since 1993.

I have NEVER felt good about *the rediculous loading phase*
(good for the manufacturors-but NOT needed) and generally
only take 3-5 grams on the training days or ED but you cause
problems and blunt the bodies ability to top off or retain it by
aggressive loading and the watery look that is compounded
certain AAS side effects.

I would say to take the two, but mediate (lower) the creatine
amount to benefits from strength, buffering - BUT forgoe the
volumizing prospect where the AAS will suit just fine
1 life 1 liver

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 09:03:27 PM »
Ur UM'

Gotta Chime in on this one.

May start a pissing contest, I have been volatile lately ; )

I don't necessarily agree based on my experiences.
I have been using creatine on and off since 1993.

I have NEVER felt good about *the rediculous loading phase*
(good for the manufacturors-but NOT needed) and generally
only take 3-5 grams on the training days or ED but you cause
problems and blunt the bodies ability to top off or retain it by
aggressive loading and the watery look that is compounded
certain AAS side effects.

I would say to take the two, but mediate (lower) the creatine
amount to benefits from strength, buffering - BUT forgoe the
volumizing prospect where the AAS will suit just fine
Hey bro, what type of creatine do you use? I've never gotten much use out of it, the only thing it seems to do for me is cause an unreasonable amount of bloat, particularly in my face.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2006, 10:14:17 AM »
Since D-bol is famous for having for alot of retention should a person consider not taking taking creatine during the D-bol stage of a cycle, in fear of retaining "too" much water? I've never heard anyone on this board talk about that (unless I missed it).
I am currently taking Anavol, which is a creatine based volumizer. Should I not be taking it during the D-bol stage of my cycle?
what dbol dose do you use ?
w

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2006, 12:40:42 PM »
I've never gotten much use out of it

Me either.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2006, 03:06:08 PM »
nice avatar rim !
w

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2006, 04:32:25 PM »
I wondered the same when, I started but I figured WTF, Cant hurt..
I just ran 1 glass a day about 30 mins before the gym.
I like the extra pump
U

weldr911

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2006, 04:44:26 PM »
my cycle is d-bol, 400mg of deca and 500mg of test, 10 week cycle. (only 4 weeks on D-bol though <of course> at 30mg ED).
But I am taking the volumizer and wasn't sure if I should stop, or what was recomended. I have always had good results on the Anavol, fuller muscles, but not too much water weight, but I take do take a lower dose than what is recommended. "BUT" with the D-bol, I thought I might take on too much water. Thanks for the input guys.

weldr911

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2006, 04:47:38 PM »
"Sporting", I am currently taking Naposim form of D-bol. 5mg pills.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2006, 04:57:04 PM »
my cycle is d-bol, 400mg of deca and 500mg of test, 10 week cycle. (only 4 weeks on D-bol though <of course> at 30mg ED).
But I am taking the volumizer and wasn't sure if I should stop, or what was recomended. I have always had good results on the Anavol, fuller muscles, but not too much water weight, but I take do take a lower dose than what is recommended. "BUT" with the D-bol, I thought I might take on too much water. Thanks for the input guys.

Dude that Deca to Test Ratio, is way off bro.... Hows is your dick??? You need to either bump up the test to about 750mg or drop the deca to 200-250mg
U

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2006, 05:19:59 PM »
I kinda agree with udeluz about the Test/Deca ratio...are you having any sides from your current ratio? (other then muscle growth).

weldr911

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2006, 06:19:44 PM »
Really???!!!
It's way off? I JUST started the cycle, and I thought it was pretty on. I am taking a shot of 200mgs of Deca and 250mgs of test, once every 4 days, making it 400mgs of deca and 500mgs of test. (and having just started the cycle, is why I asked so soon about the D-bol and creatine)

I'm damn glad I said something before my wife was needing "some assistance"  ;D (kinda impossible to do that "limp") and got too far into the cycle.
That's the ratio that was told to me, it's not one that "I" came up with on my own. (unless I wrote it down wrong) which is very possible.
I have taken Test before and D-bol, but new to the deca.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2006, 06:35:59 PM »
Really???!!!
It's way off? I JUST started the cycle, and I thought it was pretty on. I am taking a shot of 200mgs of Deca and 250mgs of test, once every 4 days, making it 400mgs of deca and 500mgs of test. (and having just started the cycle, is why I asked so soon about the D-bol and creatine)

I'm damn glad I said something before my wife was needing "some assistance"  ;D (kinda impossible to do that "limp") and got too far into the cycle.
That's the ratio that was told to me, it's not one that "I" came up with on my own. (unless I wrote it down wrong) which is very possible.
I have taken Test before and D-bol, but new to the deca.

Your test/deca ratio is on the low side regarding the test, 2/1 test/deca is allways the safest way to go. However, some guys can get away with doses that are closer to each other such as yours, so I guess you never know until you play around with it. Keep in mind though that most guys can not get away with this, and personally I have no desire to find out if I can or not.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2006, 07:00:41 PM »
Bro what are the doses per ml/cc

You could just do...

On Monday 200mg(1ml of deca) with 250mg(1ml of test)
and
On Friday the other 250mg(1ml/cc) of Test
U

weldr911

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2006, 07:27:34 PM »
Ok. Thanks for the quick responses guys.
I will knock it down to 1 shot of deca at 200mgs and two shots a week of 250mgs of Test.
I am SOOOO glad I sent that post!! Yall really saved my ass.
But now I am going to have alot of Deca left. LOL!!

(but you know....... that ratio was sent to me by way of PM, by someone on this board. That's why I thought it was right). I even told him that I had no experience with the deca. AND he told me that 200mgs of deca a week wouldn't do anything for me, that I would have to do AT LEAST 400mgs to notice anything.

Thanks Rimbaud, Arnold Jr and you too Udeluz.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2006, 09:54:32 PM »
Ok. Thanks for the quick responses guys.
I will knock it down to 1 shot of deca at 200mgs and two shots a week of 250mgs of Test.
I am SOOOO glad I sent that post!! Yall really saved my ass.
But now I am going to have alot of Deca left. LOL!!

(but you know....... that ratio was sent to me by way of PM, by someone on this board. That's why I thought it was right). I even told him that I had no experience with the deca. AND he told me that 200mgs of deca a week wouldn't do anything for me, that I would have to do AT LEAST 400mgs to notice anything.

Thanks Rimbaud, Arnold Jr and you too Udeluz.
200mg of deca will do something, just not to the extent of 400mg. You should experience the joint relief it provides but as far as size it is not going to do a lot, but it will still be effective. But again, the joint relief is fantastic, that's one of my favorite things about deca.

weldr911

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2006, 10:53:41 PM »
Yea, that's one of the reasons that I wanted the deca, for the joint relief. I have bad elbow joints and knee joints, from too much heavy, heavy weight. I'm really looking forward to the "pain free" workouts. I just hope that because I'm not feeling any pain, or lees of it anyway, that I don't hurt them even more. Do you ever experience that Arnold? More pain than you had, when you come off the deca?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2006, 11:49:20 PM »
Yea, that's one of the reasons that I wanted the deca, for the joint relief. I have bad elbow joints and knee joints, from too much heavy, heavy weight. I'm really looking forward to the "pain free" workouts. I just hope that because I'm not feeling any pain, or lees of it anyway, that I don't hurt them even more. Do you ever experience that Arnold? More pain than you had, when you come off the deca?
Don't expect pain free workouts, deca doesn't do that, but it provides some relief depending on the severity of th pain..."some" being the key word. As far as when I come off, some times it does hurt a little more, some times not.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2006, 07:17:14 AM »

The 400 deca 500 test is OK.  As long as he has a decent dose of test there will be no problems.  What do you guys think the deca is cancelling out the test or something?  500mg of test each week is plenty to keep sexual function and libido going.

Problems start when there is no test and you take deca.

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2006, 07:21:47 PM »
Everyone I know saves the creatine for PCT, to try to help preserve some of the gains

The D-Unit

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2006, 08:09:48 AM »
I am on dbol and creatine right now....it just depends on the person.  I am 6'3" and don't show bloat too bad...but can feel it in my waistline a bit (jeans feel tight at the belt).  A LOT of serious guys suppliment with creatine all year long?  It just depends on the person...we all know someone that swears it doesn't work at all.  My budy I train with is about 5'8" and REAL thick and he looks like the STAY PUFF MARSHMALLOW MAN when he does both together...you just gotta record your experiences and adjust accordingly.

Deca.....the often debated Deca....

I personally feel that deca gets a bad rap on the internet boards.  I am on 45mg of d-bol, 350mg of deca and 550mg of test a week and have RAGING boners every night....my woman loves when I am on cycle!  I have never had sexual side effects from deca I have been doing this a while.  That being said...I also feel it is not for the novice user because of the high level of other side effects such as gyno.  If you stay at that higher dose I suggest being ready with some nolva once your nips start feeling sensative!

And lastly...I DO have pain free workouts whith deca...must be different for some.  I still get a little sore the following two days after training hard but it is nothing compared to the pain I feel when I am off cycle.