Author Topic: Last really Romantic thing....  (Read 10610 times)

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
Re: Last really Romantic thing....
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2006, 01:59:34 PM »
When they get birthday or Xmas presents seem to be the only times I ever see a man blush. I wonder why that is, lol.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2006, 02:14:12 PM »
When they get birthday or Xmas presents seem to be the only times I ever see a man blush. I wonder why that is, lol.

i simply cant handle it when i get sudden compliments...last week at my bar some cutie came up 2 my friend and said something to him about me that i over heard...she said it loud enough for me to hear it..and it ws something naughty..i couldn't even play my pool shots after and i left the upstairs area of the bar to hide with some friends downstairs...i HATE being disarmed like that >:(

i should b making her blush and tremble and get all anxious and nervous talking to me..NOT the other way around :(   normally i pride my self in my eloquence and tonality and mannerisms to do just that..
carpe` vaginum!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2006, 02:51:58 PM »
one that comes to mind...from a while back...my girlfriend ws working the makeup counter at nordstroms ..it ws the day before her 21st b-day..

my dork ass chased people around the mall and made em take her red roses..one at a time and wish her hapy b-day...20 people in all...and the last one..the 21st ws a pink one and me! ;D
That is very sweet Toxie.  Are you still with this girl?
:D Weee

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2006, 03:00:37 PM »
That is very sweet Toxie.  Are you still with this girl?

thanx cher :)
however..no...i cant stand lies..she lied about something...she went bye bye.

there r no second chances with me...
carpe` vaginum!

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2006, 07:11:03 PM »
Hey Miggy, I can vouch for AS's sister. She's a great gal! (Her brother is a crazy psycho who threatens to dig very deep holes and bury guys in them if they make his sister cry, ...but other than that, she's a great gal)   :)

well if im ever in utah.  it's not easy to find a good match

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2006, 08:28:40 AM »
I would also like to say that Michael is a perfect gentleman.  He opens and closes every door for me, inclusive of car doors.  He always holds my hand ... even when we sleep.  He doesn't have to do the things that some think have to be done in order to be considered "romantic".  All the little things he does...to me/for me are truly romantic in my eyes.  And I love him very much.

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2006, 01:11:21 PM »
I gave this girl a nice massage in a sauna. She wasn't my gf at the time, but after 3 mins she was,  ;D.
Magic hands, baby. That's probably my specialty.

When your partner is visibly glad to see you, i think that's hot. My heart warms up then.

$

w8m8

« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2008, 08:12:20 AM »
 :D bump
for more

I would also like to say that Michael is a perfect gentleman.  He opens and closes every door for me, inclusive of car doors.  He always holds my hand ... even when we sleep.  He doesn't have to do the things that some think have to be done in order to be considered "romantic".  All the little things he does...to me/for me are truly romantic in my eyes.  And I love him very much.

Still , and as consistant as the sunrise  :-*
I want to have a man like him someday , he's a keeper . The holding hands while sleeping is to die for   :)

I gave this girl a nice massage in a sauna. She wasn't my gf at the time, but after 3 mins she was,  ;D.
Magic hands, baby. That's probably my specialty.

When your partner is visibly glad to see you, i think that's hot. My heart warms up then.

That look in their eyes is priceless , it's that feeling I adore more than any other.

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2008, 10:09:25 PM »
 This morning as I lay in the bed, I asked my woman to come lie down beside me. I pulled her close to me and gently caressed her back until she fell asleep. No talking, no fondling, no sex, just silently embracing one another and realizing how much we love each other.

That to me was very romantic!

HMIC
W

mbell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2008, 11:10:46 AM »
Ahhhhhhhh this was a good read! Love to hear about all the romance.

My hubby isn't traditionally romantic but he treats me like a Queen everyday. Before he does anything he takes me into consideration first. He always holds my hand and kisses me often, he hugs me all night long (even when it's uncomfortable  ;) ) If I mention I want anything, it always seems to appear. From putting in new lighting in the pantry because I complained I couldn't see my spices  ;D to building a closet organizer because I kept stressing over my mess. More than that he loves me unconditionally, even when I am a snotty brat! That is all the romance I need  :-*
M

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2008, 08:10:28 PM »
Okay it is a Merlot evening so the strange posts are starting to appear...

What was the last really romantic thing your partner did, or you did for your partner?

Bring some warm fuzzies into a single girls life  :'( :'(

Romance is a silly, artificial construct and wholly unnecessary.
I hate the State.

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2008, 06:34:08 AM »
Romance is a silly, artificial construct and wholly unnecessary.

You couldn't be more wrong, and as you are someone who understands how evolution works, I am surprised at your flippant comment. Romantic love between two people is the "commitment aid" that ensures they will remain together long enough to nurture their offspring to the point of being able to fend for themselves. It's all about survival.

Besides, it feels incredible.  And, without it we wouldn't have Tolstoy, and the Louvre would be empty.

So there.   :)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2008, 06:38:58 AM »
You couldn't be more wrong, and as you are someone who understands how evolution works, I am surprised at your flippant comment. Romantic love between two people is the "commitment aid" that ensures they will remain together long enough to nurture their offspring to the point of being able to fend for themselves. It's all about survival.

Besides, it feels incredible.  And, without it we wouldn't have Tolstoy, and the Louvre would be empty.

So there.   :)

I didn't say it serves no purpose, just that it has a certain artificiality to it as romantic situations are almost always contrived and forced.
I hate the State.

w8m8

« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2008, 07:47:58 AM »
I didn't say it serves no purpose, just that it has a certain artificiality to it as romantic situations are almost always contrived and forced.

almost always contrived and forced ? ... don't become bitter so young

you're not one of the lucky one's yet that's all it says ..what you're going to realize in your life is that what you think now isn't the same thing you will think when you're in that relationship with the woman who flips your switch better than any other person could.

true romance is natural and comes as easy as taking a breath

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2008, 07:51:45 AM »
let her be with another guy in front of me, true story.

w8m8

« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2008, 07:55:42 AM »
that's not romantic that's stimulating

different story  ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2008, 08:00:52 AM »
how sad and pathetic, i bet you enjoyed watching it, I imagine your wife is also a "he"...u should of had another girl,.,u chose a guy ..lol
she chose him, not me.

w8m8

« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2008, 08:01:42 AM »
she chose him, not me.

only once or would you do it again ?

and would she do the same for you ?

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2008, 08:02:51 AM »
she chose him, not me.

thats even worse,,look Squad i am 100 percent not bashing u ,,but u let another guy sleep with ur wife,,WTF?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2008, 08:04:29 AM »
thats even worse,,look Squad i am 100 percent not bashing u ,,but u let another guy sleep with ur wife,,WTF?
it wasn't a wife it was a girlfriend and yes w8m8 i'd let her do it again, don't know if she'd let me do it or not.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2008, 08:06:32 AM »
it wasn't a wife it was a girlfriend and yes w8m8 i'd let her do it again, don't know if she'd let me do it or not.

remember next time,,its 2 girls 1 guy,,,

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2008, 08:08:20 AM »
remember next time,,its 2 girls 1 guy,,,
if she would have let me i'd have done it in a heartbeat.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2008, 08:09:48 AM »
if she would have let me i'd have done it in a heartbeat.

so she wanted to sleep with another guy..or u offered? 

w8m8

« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2008, 08:16:50 AM »
she wouldn't touch a black dude she thought they were gross, i'm secure enough in my "size" to let her do that, it's a fantasy of most women if they're really honest.

I dunno about saying most , but I'll raise my hand !!! ;D

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2008, 08:18:50 AM »
Wow SF, I'm surprised at you.  Why be in a relationship if the person you are with wants to be with others?