Author Topic: 11 year old girl sexually assulted by 20 boys!!!!! THIS IS F*CKED UP  (Read 10116 times)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
This is EXTREMLY F*CKED UP AND I BELIEVE PARENTS NEED TO BE MORE AWARE OF THIS....

MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin (AP) -- An 11-year-old girl was sexually assaulted by as many as 20 boys as a 16-year-old girl watched and told her what sex acts to perform, authorities say in the latest mob attack to rock Milwaukee and set off another round of civic soul-searching.

"It almost leaves me speechless. It is just senseless acts of violence. It is inhumane. It is embarrassing to the city of Milwaukee and its people. ... There should be outrage," Barbara Nuell-Moore, director of the neighborhood-improvement group Project Respect.

The 16-year-old girl and a 15-year-old boy have been charged in juvenile court in the attack, which authorities said took place on Monday in a house on the city's north side. A 40-year-old man who also had sex with the child may also be charged, authorities said.

As for the others, "we're dealing with a lot of nicknames so we're trying to track down these people," said prosecutor Matthew Torbenson.

Numerous violent crimes have shocked the city this summer, starting with a Memorial Day weekend in which 28 people were shot.

Homicides overall are down this year, but two other categories of violent crime are up from 2005 -- assaults by 22 percent and robberies by 36 percent, Police Chief Nan Hegerty told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

Hegerty's spokeswoman said the chief had no comment on the alleged gang rape.

According to court papers, the 11-year-old girl told police she was interested romantically in the 16-year-old girl, who looked and dressed like a boy.

The alleged victim and two friends went to the 16-year-old's house, where the child performed oral sex on three teenage boys, according to court papers. The 40-year-old uncle of the 16-year-old admitted he also had sex with the 11-year-old and told police that the 16-year-old was directing the child, the papers said.

The 11-year-old then went to the basement, where there were about 15 males and she told police she "began to choose who she wanted to perform oral sex on," court papers said.

The 16-year-old told police that the 11-year-old had told her she wanted to perform oral sex on the boys in the house. The 16-year-old denied encouraging her.

The 16-year-old girl and the 15-year-old boy were charged with being a party to sexual assault. Torbenson said he will probably seek to have them tried as adults.

Several mob attacks have taken place in Milwaukee's inner city in recent years. In 2002, more than a dozen people, mostly boys, chased a man through the streets and beat him to death with shovel handles, rakes and tree limbs.

A mentally ill man died after being beaten and robbed by a group in 2004. Four days after that attack, a 14-year-old boy was kicked, punched and hit on the head with a piece of lumber after he exchanged words with a girl. He was in a coma for two weeks. Also that summer, four brothers were beaten by a group armed with bats, bottles, sticks and socks stuffed with canned food.

On Thursday, Alderman Mike McGee Jr. walked through the neighborhood where the alleged sexual assault happened and talked to residents.

He later declared there is a crisis in the city's neighborhoods. "We have to have the community held responsible, parents held responsible. That's the bottom line," he said.

Willie Brown, 26, who lives in the area of the alleged sexual assault, said Thursday that neighbors are outraged.

"If all those brains couldn't get together and figure out that was a baby?" he said, adding he has a 3-year-old daughter. "I don't have no respect or no love for people who do that." He added: "Whatever they get, they got it coming

bjorn_fairhair

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: 11 year old girl sexually assulted by 20 boys!!!!! THIS IS F*CKED UP
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 08:44:36 PM »
Hmm...I wonder if these nice folks happen to be African American.

FreshMintBlue

• Getbig III
  • Me and your Maaaaaaaa
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2006, 02:52:39 AM »

That comment was so out of fucking line i hope you get banned and booted out of here...jackass
Who gives a shit

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2006, 03:50:43 AM »
Yes, I wondered how long it would be before this post turned racial. Two replies. Well done.  ::)

newmom

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2006, 04:13:16 AM »
I bet the 40 year old perv is white..how sad..i hope the parents of that girl get her therapy soon...and

deviant

• Getbig IV
  • C.U.N.T
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2006, 05:08:58 AM »
That story gave me wood... ???
C.U.N.T

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2006, 06:30:06 AM »
I shouldn't laugh, but I did when I read that.  :)

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2006, 06:31:58 AM »
Chalk up another moral point for the African American youth in America.
$

FreshMintBlue

• Getbig III
  • Me and your Maaaaaaaa
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2006, 07:46:25 AM »

kekekekeke
Who gives a shit

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2006, 07:52:54 AM »
anyone involved in that should be put to death

astro

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2006, 09:41:50 AM »
the 40 year old "MAY" get charged for having sex with an 11 year old. what the fuck is with that >:(

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2006, 10:18:27 AM »

Serial killers are usually white, no.

FreshMintBlue

• Getbig III
  • Me and your Maaaaaaaa
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2006, 10:27:42 AM »

I try to make sense out of your post (reading it again) ... nope still doesnt make any sense.
Who gives a shit

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2006, 10:32:33 AM »
I try to make sense out of your post (reading it again) ... nope still doesnt make any sense.

Doesn't matter, it's the truth. It has nothing to do with this topic, but it was a reply to a former post.

Not so difficult.

FreshMintBlue

• Getbig III
  • Me and your Maaaaaaaa
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2006, 10:38:26 AM »
Doesn't matter, it's the truth. It has nothing to do with this topic, but it was a reply to a former post.

Not so difficult.

Thanks you for clearing that up for me, I was looking for a conection with this post.
I however agree with you.
Who gives a shit

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2006, 10:42:30 AM »
The thing that gets me is that the 40 year old is still not in custody but has admitted to the crime....That doesnt make any sense at all... isn;t america great... i shouldn't say that. but where has counrties morals gone... how can a man like this still be free... all of the parties involved should get life in prison.... they have messed this girls life up forever, wether it was her choice or not, for a grown man to allow this to happen he should be the only differant one in this case and he should be put to death.....

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2006, 11:35:36 AM »
"
Two studies on serial killers that specifically looked at the race of the killers found that blacks make up about 15 percent of America's rogue's gallery of mass murderers.
"

15% of serial killlers, 15% of population
Most of it is black on black violence, so less press. It's basically a stereotype as well.
$

suckmymuscle

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2006, 01:12:32 AM »
  Ok, that is fucked up. But c'mon, guys...some eleven year olds are hot. Seriously, I think women look their best when they're pubescent, and from there on it's downhill. I've seen 13, 14 and 15 year old girls who had the bodies of grown women, but with the faces of angels. Any guy here who says he wouldn't do the 15 year old Tracy Lords is either gay, a liar or insane. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

SUCKMYMUSCLE

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2006, 01:19:15 AM »
  Ok, that is fucked up. But c'mon, guys...some eleven year olds are hot. Seriously, I think women look their best when they're pubescent, and from there on it's downhill. I've seen 13, 14 and 15 year old girls who had the bodies of grown women, but with the faces of angels. Any guy here who says he wouldn't do the 15 year old Tracy Lords is either gay, a liar or insane. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

SUCKMYMUSCLE

::)
HAHA, RON.....

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2006, 06:01:52 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2006, 12:01:37 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

???  And you supposedly have a PhD?  Scary. 

suckmymuscle

« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2006, 05:00:26 PM »
  Ok, you bunch of fags. No red-blooded man would refuse to fuck a 13 year-old girl. Just because  girl that age is a "minor" doesen't mean shit for Nature! Guess what? Girls that age usually menstruate and can get pregnant! Nature says it's a-ok to fuck them! In the Ancient World, girls usually married around the age of 14 and, by the age of 20, had several kids. There are seventh and eigh grade girls with legs and asses that would make any 25 year-old woman jealous. You're gay if you wouldn't tap that shit. You know what's the barometer for telling if a girl is ready for sex? Her capacity for getting pregnant and bearing children. Also, if she gives you wood, it's the telling sign that Nature gave you the thumbs up for porking her. I would definitely fuck 13 year-old girls if I could get away with it. I don't think it's paedophilia at all. Paedophilia would be fucking a girl who still has a childish body and who hasen't mentruated yet: if the girl has had her menarch, then she's reading for having a dick stuck up her uterus. You're a bunch of puritanical fanatics with no clue as to how Nature operates. :-X

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2006, 05:37:29 PM »
  Ok, you bunch of fags. No red-blooded man would refuse to f**k a 13 year-old girl. Just because  girl that age is a "minor" doesen't mean shit for Nature! Guess what? Girls that age usually menstruate and can get pregnant! Nature says it's a-ok to f**k them! In the Ancient World, girls usually married around the age of 14 and, by the age of 20, had several kids. There are seventh and eigh grade girls with legs and asses that would make any 25 year-old woman jealous. You're gay if you wouldn't tap that shit. You know what's the barometer for telling if a girl is ready for sex? Her capacity for getting pregnant and bearing children. Also, if she gives you wood, it's the telling sign that Nature gave you the thumbs up for porking her. I would definitely f**k 13 year-old girls if I could get away with it. I don't think it's paedophilia at all. Paedophilia would be fucking a girl who still has a childish body and who hasen't mentruated yet: if the girl has had her menarch, then she's reading for having a dick stuck up her uterus. You're a bunch of puritanical fanatics with no clue as to how Nature operates. :-X

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Dude you are sick.  You absolutely sound like a pedophile to me. 

deviant

• Getbig IV
  • C.U.N.T
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2006, 06:09:19 PM »
  Ok, you bunch of fags. No red-blooded man would refuse to f**k a 13 year-old girl. Just because  girl that age is a "minor" doesen't mean shit for Nature! Guess what? Girls that age usually menstruate and can get pregnant! Nature says it's a-ok to f**k them! In the Ancient World, girls usually married around the age of 14 and, by the age of 20, had several kids. There are seventh and eigh grade girls with legs and asses that would make any 25 year-old woman jealous. You're gay if you wouldn't tap that shit. You know what's the barometer for telling if a girl is ready for sex? Her capacity for getting pregnant and bearing children. Also, if she gives you wood, it's the telling sign that Nature gave you the thumbs up for porking her. I would definitely f**k 13 year-old girls if I could get away with it. I don't think it's paedophilia at all. Paedophilia would be fucking a girl who still has a childish body and who hasen't mentruated yet: if the girl has had her menarch, then she's reading for having a dick stuck up her uterus. You're a bunch of puritanical fanatics with no clue as to how Nature operates. :-X

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Theoretically what you say is correct.....as recently as a couple of hundred years ago it was normal for men in their 20s and 30s to take a 13yr old bride....however we operate under different moral conditions today.

A 13yr old girl may be physically mature enough to have a child but mentally she is not a fully developed adult and would be poorly suited to the responsibilties of an adult relationship....being so much more immature than her adult male partner would give the relationship massive bias in his favour.

C.U.N.T

suckmymuscle

« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2006, 11:12:13 PM »
Theoretically what you say is correct.....as recently as a couple of hundred years ago it was normal for men in their 20s and 30s to take a 13yr old bride....however we operate under different moral conditions today.

Actually, girls today have their menarch much sooner than in the 19th century; they become women earlier. So, they are biologically ready for intercourse before girls from past generations. Moral conditions? You mean the unnatural, abnormal Christian ones? What about those who don't follow any religious doctrine? Should they submit to an irrational standard?

The only arguments, for 13 year-old girls not to have sex, would be that it would bestow social/professional/functional difficulties upon them. Well, let's see. There is absolutely no connection between having sex at that age and not getting into college latter on in life, or having a career, or getting married. The only impediment, as I see it, would be if the girl gets pregnant. In reality, the statistical probability of that happening is much lower today than in the past: with the inventions of the condom and the pill, the only women who still get pregnant are those who want to. So, the arguments for pubescent girls not to have sex are illogical and unnecessarily pedantic.

A 13yr old girl may be physically mature enough to have a child but mentally she is not a fully developed adult and would be poorly suited to the responsibilties of an adult relationship

Oh, I assure you that, when it comes to cunning, maturity and deceit ability, girls that age far surpass adult men. In fact, by the age of 13 or 14, girls have practically stopped growing, and their brains are roughly the size of that of adult women. Boys grow and mature up to the ages of 18 or 20, but not girls...

As for the emotional trauma associated with having sex that age, I want to see the data. I mean, countless generations of girls had sex at the ages of 13 and over, so Im not buying the argument that they're traumatized for life. I mean, otherwise, they wouln't have been able to raise their children, take care of the house, etc. Your arguments are weak.

....being so much more immature than her adult male partner would give the relationship massive bias in his favour.

And yet, when it is a 13 year-old boy having sex, it's ok. Most fathers would be damn proud if their 13 year-old son were having sex. Double fucking standard! Boys are actually smaller, weaker and less mature, at that age, than girls. Yet, it's ok for an adult woman to have sex with a 13 year-old boy, but an adult man is not allowed to have sex with a similarly aged girl: if he does, it's paedophilia! What a stupid, hypocritical society! >:(

SUCKMYMUSCLE