Author Topic: 11 year old girl sexually assulted by 20 boys!!!!! THIS IS F*CKED UP  (Read 10126 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: 11 year old girl sexually assulted by 20 boys!!!!! THIS IS F*CKED UP
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2006, 01:17:40 AM »
  I'm so horny right now, I could stick my dick into anything. I used to have ass sex with chickens, when I was a teen and traveled to my family's ranch during vacations. Unfortunately, I don't have these outlets anymore... :-\

SUCKMYMUSCLE

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2006, 01:20:00 AM »
  I'm so horny right now, I could stick my dick into anything. I used to have ass sex with chickens, when I was a teen and traveled to my family's ranch during vacations. Unfortunately, I don't have these outlets anymore... :-\

SUCKMYMUSCLE

???

???

???

???

???

???

???

???

???

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2006, 03:11:29 AM »
Serial killers are usually white, no.

I'll tell ya what...If i had to choose between a serial killer or a child rapist, i would take the serial killer everyday of the week...

Child rapist are the lowest of the low...

but i get your point...

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2006, 04:46:26 AM »
Yes, I wondered how long it would be before this post turned racial. Two replies. Well done.  ::)
Yup 2 post is just about how long I figured it would take for the racist to add their 2 cents. Fuck em.
Anyway,there is a upside to the story. The girl was born with HIV and was living with relatives because her mother had died AIDS. If there is any cosmic justice, each and every dirt bag involved in this will get a little gift from that 11 year old.  ;D