Author Topic: Lou Ferrigno Contest  (Read 5652 times)

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
Lou Ferrigno Contest
« on: September 07, 2006, 08:37:21 PM »
Can we get a contest going on who can get the best Lou Ferrigno Picture from this years Olympia?...Get everyone to throw in a couple bucks and have judges decide which picture wins...

one rule ---You must take the picture without paying for it... :)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: Lou Ferrigno Contest
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 09:08:08 PM »
Brilliant...this sounds more exciting then the Mr.Getbig!

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 11:06:43 PM »
probably won't get many people for fear of a lawsuit

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2006, 03:47:24 AM »
I'd love to see that.

Lou:  "Your Honor, he took my picture w/o giving me $20."

Judge:  "Lou, you are an asshole.  Case dismissed."

gatrainer

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2006, 03:55:07 AM »
I wonder if Lou was ever to get arrested...he would charge for the mug shot.  CAn you imagine the look on his face when they took the picture....knowing they werent going to give him $20

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2006, 04:12:40 AM »
I wonder if Lou was ever to get arrested...he would charge for the mug shot.  CAn you imagine the look on his face when they took the picture....knowing they werent going to give him $20

LOL  ;D

This is funny as fuck. I had the opportunity to do this to Ferrigno at last year's Olympia. I had flown all the way from Britain to come to Las Vegas and go to the Expo and tried to get Big Louie's photo. But I couldn't!!! It's like a talent he has developed! He avoids all non-paying customers!  ;D

tflexxin

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2006, 04:39:34 AM »
Here's the first shot of Lou I could get.  His arms have really come up since I way him last, but I think the bald look is out now.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2006, 04:49:55 AM »
LOL  ;D

This is funny as f**k. I had the opportunity to do this to Ferrigno at last year's Olympia. I had flown all the way from Britain to come to Las Vegas and go to the Expo and tried to get Big Louie's photo. But I couldn't!!! It's like a talent he has developed! He avoids all non-paying customers!  ;D

How so? did he just avoid you?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2006, 05:25:46 AM »
Tried this before.

In the end it was all talk and nobody actually bothered to do it :(

I'd compete if I were at the olympia for sure.  I'd be looking for visible anger.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2006, 05:56:46 AM »
How so? did he just avoid you?

It was like he had this amazing sensory perception that he knew I was trying to get his photo. I was standing about three or four metres away and Louie was talking to a fan (who had probably paid him) and I was standing to his side trying to get a shot. But he kept shifting his body so that I could never get his full face and he wouldn't look at me. Even my wife found it funny as I'd told her about it beforehand that he might try this. I'm not going to Vegas this year but I might go next year and give it another shot. I'll be a bit more blatant next time like shove my camera in his face paparazzi style.  ;D

tflexxin

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2006, 10:22:05 AM »
It was like he had this amazing sensory perception that he knew I was trying to get his photo. I was standing about three or four metres away and Louie was talking to a fan (who had probably paid him) and I was standing to his side trying to get a shot. But he kept shifting his body so that I could never get his full face and he wouldn't look at me. Even my wife found it funny as I'd told her about it beforehand that he might try this. I'm not going to Vegas this year but I might go next year and give it another shot. I'll be a bit more blatant next time like shove my camera in his face paparazzi style.  ;D
if that does'nt work, maybe try ramming the camera up his ass.  I can't stand Lou, and any time I see him I'll take the opportunity to piss him off...

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2006, 10:28:21 AM »
It was like he had this amazing sensory perception that he knew I was trying to get his photo. I was standing about three or four metres away and Louie was talking to a fan (who had probably paid him) and I was standing to his side trying to get a shot. But he kept shifting his body so that I could never get his full face and he wouldn't look at me. Even my wife found it funny as I'd told her about it beforehand that he might try this. I'm not going to Vegas this year but I might go next year and give it another shot. I'll be a bit more blatant next time like shove my camera in his face paparazzi style.    ;D

You should of asked you're wife to flash Lou.  If He wouldn't give you a full face shot than something's terribly wrong.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2006, 08:15:56 PM »
the funniest would be to stand approx. 20 feet or so away from Lou and get eye contact with him...Hold a $20 bill up so he sees it all the while he take a snap shot of him....Then just walk away...

He would probably try to run you down to get it....

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2006, 02:52:21 PM »
Use a video camera or a digital camera that records video and have like three people to get all angles so he can't avoid it. ;D
I

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2006, 03:16:27 PM »
Might not be a good idea guys.  You wouldn't like Lou when he's angry.  ;D

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2006, 03:40:24 PM »
Might not be a good idea guys.  You wouldn't like Lou when he's angry.  ;D

Why does he stutter ::)

I

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2006, 07:26:45 PM »
If Lou chases you you have won an epic meltdown.  Don't be afraid of the epic meltdown. 

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2006, 09:38:27 PM »
If Lou chases you you have won an epic meltdown.  Don't be afraid of the epic meltdown. 

And wouldn't it be great to have pics or video of it to post on the internet.
I

edge48

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2006, 02:47:56 PM »
The  best way to impliment this plan would be to use two cameras and stand on either side of the room and he would not be able to turn in any direction. I hear Lou sleeps with a strobe light on and dreams every flash is another twenty dollars in his pocket.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2006, 03:35:29 PM »
I'd love to see that.

Lou:  "Your Honor, he took my picture w/o giving me $20."

Judge:  "Lou, you are an asshole.  Case dismissed."
hahaha! holy shit. thats funny.
bodybuildersreality.com

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2006, 06:58:38 PM »

I bet being deaf makes his sight that much better...He sees this coming a mile away...

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2006, 07:08:32 PM »
Not gonna happen...........

HAHA, RON.....