Author Topic: The Japanese are sick bastards... HBO: Cannibal: The Real Hannibal Lecters  (Read 3083 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Ok, this Japanese dude, Issei Sagawa, shoots some girl in France and eats her because he's got some fantasy and need to gain her power... The French find the guy is insane... no shit... and locks him up in a mental institution... f**k they should have just killed him... Oh yea, France has some kind of freak-out on the death penalty ::) But anyway they must have figured, hey, let the Japanese pay for the fucker so they send him to be locked up with the Japanese... He stays in the hospital in Japan for 15 months and releases himself... :-\ The real kicker... He's a National Celebrity in Japan for what he did... He gives restaurant reviews and stars in adult movies where he pretends to be eating girls. He writes for a newspaper...  And he often appears on bizarre Japanese TV programs... I can't believe I just watched this without fucking puking twice :-X

http://www.hbo.com/docs/programs/cannibal/interview.html

Sorry no booty for this thread...  :-X

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: The Japanese are sick bastards... HBO: Cannibal: The Real Hannibal Lecters
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2006, 02:24:39 AM »
When I attain the status of "ruler of the known universe" I will be sure to slaughter this fucker shortly after i'm finished with the muzzies.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2006, 02:53:40 AM »
When I attain the status of "ruler of the known universe" I will be sure to slaughter this fucker shortly after i'm finished with the muzzies.
lol... Ok then.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2006, 08:09:34 AM »
  I saw that program. When the psychiatrist on the show heard that Sagawa was a free man, he was stunned. I wouldn't go near the guy.