Author Topic: MY BEFORE AND AFTER PICS!  (Read 36347 times)

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
Re: MY BEFORE AND AFTER PICS!
« Reply #150 on: September 11, 2006, 03:13:32 PM »
again, my reasons for not providing pics of myself were made clear, if you choose to think of me as a hypocrite that's fine.  I don't think anyone else would agree with you and even my arch nemisis in that thread dropped it once my reasons were revealed.  You're a sinking ship, you have no proof to back up your statement.  You're statment was "dc training causes natural guys to have polumboism" which I asked you to prove and you can't.  My pics shouldn't even be an issue, I don't understand why you keep beating it to death, it's obvious you have run out of ammo.....I'll make it easy on you, explain what part of the dc training program would give the results you described which were, if I understand polumboism are small arms and legs, a big guy and ugly vascularity.  It IS NOT my job to disprove your theory, you said something stupid and you didn't get away with it.  Now you keep saying it's my fault that you can't back up what you say..it's totally moronic.

You're not gonna get pics of me not matter what you say, I have not been able to train anywhere near 100% for over 2 years now, all my reasons are legitimate and your not going to goad me into posting something.  Do you think I sit on the net going "oh, my god that guy trains dc, I gotta save that pic"  I'd have to do the same thing you would if I wanted a pic and that's look on IM  which I told you to do.  You've an asshole for trying to shove the tragedies that I've had to endure over the last 2 years in my face to try to prove your point.

I'll translate it into retard:

POST BEFORE AND AFTER PICS OF A NATURAL DC TRAINER THAT GOT GOOD RESULTS

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #151 on: September 11, 2006, 04:07:52 PM »
:)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #152 on: September 12, 2006, 04:30:16 AM »
I'll translate it into retard:

POST BEFORE AND AFTER PICS OF A NATURAL DC TRAINER THAT GOT GOOD RESULTS

no....you post pics of someone with polumboism first, I can do this for months at a time, it really doesn't matter to me.  I've now asked you a simple question at least 2 or 3 times.  What particular aspect of dc training gives a person polumboism?  You have not even tried to answer it.
nasser=piece of shit

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #153 on: September 12, 2006, 07:58:25 AM »
no....you post pics of someone with polumboism first, I can do this for months at a time, it really doesn't matter to me.  I've now asked you a simple question at least 2 or 3 times.  What particular aspect of dc training gives a person polumboism?  You have not even tried to answer it.

Sure I'll answer it.  They get huge guts from excessive caloric consumption which causes accumulation of IAF (intra abdominal fat).  AND they lose muscle on their arms and legs from lack of workout volume.

Now you were asked to produce pics first and you refused.  So until you remedy that I will not respect your request that I post them.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: September 12, 2006, 09:41:43 AM »
Sure I'll answer it.  They get huge guts from excessive caloric consumption which causes accumulation of IAF (intra abdominal fat).  AND they lose muscle on their arms and legs from lack of workout volume.

Now you were asked to produce pics first and you refused.  So until you remedy that I will not respect your request that I post them.

where are most of the calories from?  protien, what kind of thermogenic factor does protien have, very high, so you are actually burning calories as they digest at a higher rate than you would by eating carbs or fats, plus since you're supposed to eat protien first and then either fats or carbs your overall caloric intake is not all that high.  So if you took this to the extreme and weighed 150lbs you would be eating at 2g of protien per pound 300grams of protien, which is not applicable for all trainees but lets assume for this arguement that we are dealing with a pure ectomorph.  He's essentially only taking in 1200 calories form protien (300*4=1200), now surely since he's loading up on protein he's not going to be able to consume as many grams of carbs or fats as usual so it's not out of the question that this individual could keep his caloric intake at about 2000-2500 a day.

You're arguement for small arms and legs holds no water either, there are numerous studies done as far back as when arthur jones was featured in ironman that once a muscle hits a certain point any other stress on that muscle is useless.  I assume you know the DC routine, but then again I could be wrong.  So lets look at Bi's for example, on the usual 3 day split you work back on mondays and fridays...and what is the secondary muscle involved in 90% of back movements? Bi's.  You then directly hit them on Wedsday, so your in essence training them or stressing them 3 times a week...so essentially the number of times you train them is directly or indirectly is actually more than you would on a normal routine, you're just not over working them like you would in a traditional routine. 

again you fail to see the comedy in your own logic, you said it produces polumboism but you can't prove a thing, nothing, you've got nothing.  You've proven nothing.  There are tons of people using this routine and doing well with it, maybe it's too hard for you to actually lift heavy weights and bust your ass and you get bent out of shape when someone is stronger than you...I don't know but I still don't think it's my job to disprove your theory.   A scientist can't just say "hey I think the earth is actually square and eveyone accept it as fact until someone disproves it, he has to have proof to back up his statement and you have none.  This is actually getting boring dealing with you.
nasser=piece of shit

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #155 on: September 12, 2006, 09:56:54 AM »
    Natural Al there is nothing to prove here. Adonis (and his many board names) has repeatedly gotten it thrown down his throat over the last week. He asked for a natural trainee--i showed him a natural pro card winner and he still is arguing--LOL. He changes the argument slightly every time i make him eat dirt.  He is done in my book ever since he doctored up that lab assay the other day and was shown that he is a farce. Heck if your going to change the wording around in a Lab abstract to prove your point, isnt that proof enough that you hold ABSOLUTELY no credibility at all? Thats it, your done, and everyone read it and saw it.
    It wont matter what you put up or argue with him Natural Al, do you really think he is going to come back and say "oh ok Natural Al you have proved me wrong, I stand corrected, you were right".....no he is not, he will argue to the day is long because the bottom line is he cant stand that I rejected his ass openly on mayhem and yet took on alot of other guys as trainees around him. He has never gotten over it.
    Have you ever seen me mention True Adonis anywhere on Intensemuscle? Never because he is never on my mind, except when I come over here and see him ranting and raving. That Im included in every other post of his is proof enough that the guy seriously got his ego hurt. Sorry bro better luck next time. How many multiples of people have to call you an idiot all over the place until it finally sinks in that "yea your an idiot"-lol
    Ive trained alot of bodybuilders.....does anyone ever show before pics? Noone likes to put up pics of themselves that show them at a lesser version of what they are. You dont think Adonis wishes he could take back those singlet pics of his years ago? I rarely get before pics--I get guys who tell me what they want to accomplish and I set out to do it and you see the pics of when they accomplished it. Take a look at any of my longtime trainees...were they winning the jr nationals, or shows, or natural pro cards or muscletech contracts before me? Wherein that is your answer. Forget arguing with this fool Al--he is beneath you.....he will argue all day long that the sky is red if you say its blue.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: September 12, 2006, 10:08:30 AM »
the funny thing is I've never heard someone make a statement and then have to have other people disprove it in order to justify it....it's a joke.
nasser=piece of shit

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #157 on: September 12, 2006, 12:03:18 PM »
the funny thing is I've never heard someone make a statement and then have to have other people disprove it in order to justify it....it's a joke.

ha haha you're right it's hillarious.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #158 on: September 12, 2006, 12:13:15 PM »
you two need to shut the fuck up

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: September 12, 2006, 12:18:23 PM »
you two need to shut the f**k up

your right all this posting is interferring with my nutrition, it's been 15 minutes since my last meal and I can feel myself slipping into a catabolic state.

must

take

True Protein

NOW

BigWhoop

• Getbig II
  • Like I care...hahahahha
« Reply #160 on: September 12, 2006, 01:11:14 PM »
:)
Is that true ? Then I wouldnt want to do Doggcrapp then .
They call me Jaejonna!!!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #161 on: September 12, 2006, 02:32:27 PM »
your right all this posting is interferring with my nutrition, it's been 15 minutes since my last meal and I can feel myself slipping into a catabolic state.

must

take

True Protein

NOW
;D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #162 on: September 12, 2006, 02:38:26 PM »
dude small as hell. 3 fuckin years for that...kill yourself. alexxx

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #163 on: September 12, 2006, 02:40:26 PM »
dude small as hell. 3 fuckin years for that...kill yourself. alexxx

haha you're TA's gimmic account.
just push some weight!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #164 on: September 12, 2006, 02:58:19 PM »
No im a big black man. TA is a big white dude...u are a small white dude. I didnt even read the previous posts by other members. For real. you are a fuckin small. take something, eat, ease up on the cardio...u look like you might have done a few pushups.... im not ronnie coleman. And everyone has their starting point so i dont usually down peoples physique, but u shouldnt have tried to start in on me with your small ass. you arms are what...15's at max.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: September 12, 2006, 03:39:11 PM »
ha haha you're right it's hillarious.

glad you finally agree, about time you admitted how stupid you're sounding ;D ;D ;D
nasser=piece of shit

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #166 on: September 12, 2006, 06:55:45 PM »
No im a big black man. TA is a big white dude...u are a small white dude. I didnt even read the previous posts by other members. For real. you are a fuckin small. take something, eat, ease up on the cardio...u look like you might have done a few pushups.... im not ronnie coleman. And everyone has their starting point so i dont usually down peoples physique, but u shouldnt have tried to start in on me with your small ass. you arms are what...15's at max.

You are irrelevant. I already surpassed you shape wise and size on legs and arms. Tell me, why do you skip leg sessions?
just push some weight!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #167 on: September 13, 2006, 06:47:39 AM »
ok little f**k. how about my legs are the strongest part of my body. and your arms are 15's at max.   19inches bitch. Hold on...Look at my picture with Gustavo.....compare yourself....shut your small ass up. Skinny bitch

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #168 on: September 13, 2006, 06:54:29 AM »
I am thinking which method is going to produce the best results for me.

Here is another shot. I still have to lose 3 inches of my waist if I plan to compete.

Compete in what fool. I swear you need glasses. You cant compete in the mr somalia contest in the novice division. Im 23 and i was your size when i was 14. SWEAR TO GOD. You have no more development than a kid in middle school.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #169 on: September 13, 2006, 07:28:20 AM »
haha you're a homo. Keep your shorts on and have gay sex with Gustavo.
just push some weight!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #170 on: September 13, 2006, 07:30:33 AM »
um....ok if thats your best reply.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #171 on: September 13, 2006, 08:25:33 AM »

There you go.
$

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #172 on: September 13, 2006, 08:27:46 AM »
LMAO....You look a like a back street/nsync reject.....are u shittin me alexxis...Who stole your chest? Did you find the guy. If you do ask him get your delts back too.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #173 on: September 13, 2006, 09:03:02 AM »
ok for real im done alexxx. this back and forth shit is dumb. just got hot when u called me a retard...anyway. You got some strong points but overall have a cool physique. good luck training....

Trying to be the bigger man.

BigWhoop

• Getbig II
  • Like I care...hahahahha
« Reply #174 on: September 13, 2006, 10:32:51 AM »
Big Mal welcome to Getbig, you show some good 'before' pics.... maybe after your first few months in a gym we can all have an update on your progress.
They call me Jaejonna!!!