Author Topic: MY BEFORE AND AFTER PICS!  (Read 36516 times)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
Re: MY BEFORE AND AFTER PICS!
« Reply #125 on: September 09, 2006, 07:49:34 AM »
hahaha the second guy looks 50

so what is your excuse now.  You just posted 5 or 6 pics and not one is of a successful NATURAL DC trainee.  I wonder why?  Maybe it's because the don't exist.  They all look like skinny-fat palumboism sufferers.

no you said DC training causes polumboism which isn't the case.  I never said I had pics of a natural guy, I said DC training does not cause plumboism which it doesn't.  You said it does, niether one of these guys has polumboism so now you go and post one of a guy that has it.

You're an idiot, plain and simple.  You can't back up one thing you've said.  All you do is keep asking me what my excuse is.  What's yours?  You have no arguement and all that this has proven is that you're a first class idiot.  You question my intellegce?  I question yours.  Are you sure your just not TA using another account?  All you can say is I want to see a natural guy.  Go through DC's posts on this site and he posted a pic of a naturla pro, I don't know the guys name but the pic is there.  Now if I posted that pic what would you say...he ain't natural.  Any pic that I could provide you'd say the guy isn't clean.  You're trying to goad me into an arguement that isn't there. 

Again, there's magazines, websites, pro bodybuilders, nationally qualified bodybuilders and other guys like the x-rep guys that are using dc to succeed, you just choose not see it.  Expand your mind, it's not all that hard.  Go read the flex article, go read the ironman article..or is actually reading something with an open mind beyond you?
nasser=piece of shit

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #126 on: September 09, 2006, 07:57:52 AM »
Dude u need to go back to what worked for u. u look a little better in th 05 pics. TA's shit works for him but I think u need to eat and fill out that frame. I do DC and will do it off and on all year from now on because it works for me. And for fuc%'s sake don't do the damm push up thing.. they're worthless especially for somebody who's trying to grow a chest. If they worked eveybody in the Army would have massive chests....

Yeah bro I would still be doing a heavy workout. I am thinking during the end of it.
just push some weight!

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: September 09, 2006, 08:18:31 AM »
no you said DC training causes polumboism which isn't the case.  I never said I had pics of a natural guy, I said DC training does not cause plumboism which it doesn't.  You said it does, niether one of these guys has polumboism so now you go and post one of a guy that has it.

You're an idiot, plain and simple.  You can't back up one thing you've said.  All you do is keep asking me what my excuse is.  What's yours?  You have no arguement and all that this has proven is that you're a first class idiot.  You question my intellegce?  I question yours.  Are you sure your just not TA using another account?  All you can say is I want to see a natural guy.  Go through DC's posts on this site and he posted a pic of a naturla pro, I don't know the guys name but the pic is there.  Now if I posted that pic what would you say...he ain't natural.  Any pic that I could provide you'd say the guy isn't clean.  You're trying to goad me into an arguement that isn't there. 

Again, there's magazines, websites, pro bodybuilders, nationally qualified bodybuilders and other guys like the x-rep guys that are using dc to succeed, you just choose not see it.  Expand your mind, it's not all that hard.  Go read the flex article, go read the ironman article..or is actually reading something with an open mind beyond you?

monster excuses

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: September 09, 2006, 08:26:43 AM »
monster excuses

monster not having any proof what so ever to back up what you said.  You're done, admit it, it's not hard.  All you have to say is "I said DC caused polumboism and I don't have any proof to back up my statements" 

I gave you a ton of places you can go to or things you can do, do you want me to hold your hand while you cross the street?  You're not as smart as you think you are that's easy to see.

It's like talking to a rock with you.  Now you resort to this type of response?  Stop already your looking worse and worse as the thread moves on.  Again go read the flex article, the ironman article go to IM, go to MM it's all over the place.  Maybe your in denial?  Just can't admit when you said something totally idiotic?  I don't know but you've got problems man.
nasser=piece of shit

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: September 09, 2006, 02:31:16 PM »
monster not having any proof what so ever to back up what you said.  You're done, admit it, it's not hard.  All you have to say is "I said DC caused polumboism and I don't have any proof to back up my statements" 

I gave you a ton of places you can go to or things you can do, do you want me to hold your hand while you cross the street?  You're not as smart as you think you are that's easy to see.

It's like talking to a rock with you.  Now you resort to this type of response?  Stop already your looking worse and worse as the thread moves on.  Again go read the flex article, the ironman article go to IM, go to MM it's all over the place.  Maybe your in denial?  Just can't admit when you said something totally idiotic?  I don't know but you've got problems man.

got any more excuses?

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: September 09, 2006, 03:54:07 PM »
got any more excuses?

thanks for proving my point by having zero eveidence to back up your statement.  I'm done with you.  You lose.  Fuckin zero.
nasser=piece of shit

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: September 09, 2006, 05:19:07 PM »
thanks for proving my point by having zero eveidence to back up your statement.  I'm done with you.  You lose.  Fuckin zero.

ok so now that you're all tuckered out maybe you will have the balls to post pics to prove your point.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: September 09, 2006, 06:57:02 PM »
ok so now that you're all tuckered out maybe you will have the balls to post pics to prove your point.

you go ahead and believe what you want, you lost, plain and simple.  No proof whatso ever.
nasser=piece of shit

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: September 09, 2006, 10:27:03 PM »
you go ahead and believe what you want, you lost, plain and simple.  No proof whatso ever.

its simple stupid.  You cannot hold others to a standard of proof that you yourself refuse to meet.  So once you show good faith and provide the proof you were asked to provide I will be happy to oblige you.  Until then you will be a hypocrit.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: September 10, 2006, 05:34:00 AM »
its simple stupid.  You cannot hold others to a standard of proof that you yourself refuse to meet.  So once you show good faith and provide the proof you were asked to provide I will be happy to oblige you.  Until then you will be a hypocrit.

whatever  ::) ::) ::).  I already posted where to get info and pics, I posted some pics, I did everything I had to do.  YOU don't seem to understand one little thing, I'm NOT DC, I'm not a trainer, I don't have access to anything more than you do.  You're nothing but an irrelevent piss ant who simply can't back anything he said up, it's not being a hypocrite, it's reality.  You've posted nothing, zero, ziltch.  YOu havent' even made an effort, all you do is say that I have no proof.  Your obviously grasping for straws with this thread.  It's over, until you post something it's over, plain and simple.
nasser=piece of shit

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #135 on: September 10, 2006, 05:41:03 AM »

Compare left image to:

and:

Those workouts with that big black chick have really improved your physique!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #136 on: September 10, 2006, 07:31:27 AM »

Compare left image to:

and:

Those workouts with that big black chick have really improved your physique!

People take note of this gay man. He found the balls to post shit about his sexchapades on the internet and fantasizes about the great champions physique every day.
just push some weight!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #137 on: September 10, 2006, 09:20:46 AM »
People take note of this gay man. He found the balls to post shit about his sexchapades on the internet and fantasizes about the great champions physique every day.

???
الاسلام هو شيطانية

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: September 10, 2006, 10:15:11 AM »
whatever  ::) ::) ::).  I already posted where to get info and pics, I posted some pics, I did everything I had to do. 

Nope you have posted 0 pics of natural DC trainees.  You have spent LOTS of time arguing that there are pics of them and even provided pics of Juiced DC trainers so why no Naturals?  Oh that's right all of the naturals look like skinny-fat Palumboism victims.  HHAHAHAHAH is that what you look like?  It must be hard to find clothes that fit your narrow shoulders and bulging gut.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: September 10, 2006, 12:02:10 PM »
Nope you have posted 0 pics of natural DC trainees.  You have spent LOTS of time arguing that there are pics of them and even provided pics of Juiced DC trainers so why no Naturals?  Oh that's right all of the naturals look like skinny-fat Palumboism victims.  HHAHAHAHAH is that what you look like?  It must be hard to find clothes that fit your narrow shoulders and bulging gut.

no...you said dc trainers that are natural had polumboism and I said prove it.  I never claimed to have pics in my possession, they're on the net.  You made a claim and I called you on it and now you can't back it up.

I don't have one sign of polumboism, trust me, not even close.

It must be hard to be you....trying to fight a fight that you started and can't back up in the least bit, it must really suck to have backed yourself into a corner with no way out. You must really be a chump.  If you wanna say it doesn't work, that's fine.  I got no problem with that but you made a blanket statement and now you're grasping for straws trying to make me post pics to disproove your theory?  That's sad, I'm not posting shit, do it yourself loser. 

you got nothing, you are nothing and you got nothing to post......face it bro, maybe you have polumboism and you're venting your frustration here?  again, plain and simple put up or shut up.
nasser=piece of shit

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #140 on: September 10, 2006, 02:31:30 PM »
being serious alexxx, u look more ripped/cut in the first pick of u, but u have more size in the 2nd. whatever u r doing, it looks pretty good!  8)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #141 on: September 10, 2006, 03:40:24 PM »
being serious alexxx, u look more ripped/cut in the first pick of u, but u have more size in the 2nd. whatever u r doing, it looks pretty good!  8)

Thanks man I am still learning and hoping to keep making progress.
just push some weight!

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: September 10, 2006, 06:40:51 PM »
no...you said dc trainers that are natural had polumboism and I said prove it.  I never claimed to have pics in my possession, they're on the net.  You made a claim and I called you on it and now you can't back it up.

I don't have one sign of polumboism, trust me, not even close.

It must be hard to be you....trying to fight a fight that you started and can't back up in the least bit, it must really suck to have backed yourself into a corner with no way out. You must really be a chump.  If you wanna say it doesn't work, that's fine.  I got no problem with that but you made a blanket statement and now you're grasping for straws trying to make me post pics to disproove your theory?  That's sad, I'm not posting shit, do it yourself loser. 

you got nothing, you are nothing and you got nothing to post......face it bro, maybe you have polumboism and you're venting your frustration here?  again, plain and simple put up or shut up.

you still dont get it.

read earlier in the thread Adonis challenged you to post pics.  You refused and claimed that there was no need to provide picture proof of your point.  Then when I said something which you did not agree with you asked me to post pics.  Don't you realize that when you refused to provide proof you lost the right to request proof of others.  Its called a double standard, and people that try to enforce double standards are called hypocrits.

YOU ARE A HYPOCRIT.  I think that I have a disease, not palumbosim, I just can't help arguing with idiots.  Dealing with stupid people all the time is so upsetting.  I guess I should just be grateful that I'm not one of them, that would probably be even worse.

yangmian

• Getbig II
« Reply #143 on: September 10, 2006, 09:51:39 PM »
a couple more years and the olympia crown is yours.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: September 11, 2006, 04:31:26 AM »
you still dont get it.

read earlier in the thread Adonis challenged you to post pics.  You refused and claimed that there was no need to provide picture proof of your point.  Then when I said something which you did not agree with you asked me to post pics.  Don't you realize that when you refused to provide proof you lost the right to request proof of others.  Its called a double standard, and people that try to enforce double standards are called hypocrits.

YOU ARE A HYPOCRIT.  I think that I have a disease, not palumbosim, I just can't help arguing with idiots.  Dealing with stupid people all the time is so upsetting.  I guess I should just be grateful that I'm not one of them, that would probably be even worse.

hold on a sec there asshole.  I didn't refuse to post pics I said that at this point in time I am not in shape to post pics and I gave a rundown on my reasons why.  I can do it again for you, they are legitimate, even TA dropped it after I made that post.  it's not because I'm lazey or anything there are legitimate reasons.  if you went through what I did for the last 2 years of your life you wouldn't even be working out.  If you read that thread you would not even be bringing that up or you're an idiot that has way to much time on his hands.

it's not my job to prove youre arguements, do it yourself.  Bottom line that post proves that your a total asshole, first class, you're nothing to me.  Even though I ca't stand TA at least he had the common sense to read what I said and dropped it and I have gotten a few pm's from people saying how they agree with me and offered thier condolences.  You pulled that out of your ass cause you have nothing else to offer plain and simple, I doubt you know a thing about dc training or maybe you don't even work out, you've proven nothing.  The only thing that this post that you made proves is that your out of ammo and can't stand it, it's like challenging a 1 legged man to a race, I've already said that my training has been comprimised for the last 2 years, gave reasons for it and they are legitimate, you have nothing, you are nothing, your arguements suck, your logic sucks, your posts in this thread are idiotic at best and you've done nothing to prove your point.  Since you won't post any pics what particular aspect of dc training do you think would cause your arms and legs to shrink while increasing your vascularity and causing your internal organs to swell?  I'd like to see you address this.....oh wait, you're gonna try to turn that around on me to disprove it but I'm not gonna do that.  If you'd like me to list why I think the program is a good one, I'll do it but otherwise you need to put up or shut up.
nasser=piece of shit

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: September 11, 2006, 06:35:47 AM »

hold on a sec there asshole.  I didn't refuse to post pics I said that at this point in time I am not in shape to post pics and I gave a rundown on my reasons why.  I can do it again for you, they are legitimate, even TA dropped it after I made that post.  it's not because I'm lazey or anything there are legitimate reasons.  if you went through what I did for the last 2 years of your life you wouldn't even be working out.  If you read that thread you would not even be bringing that up or you're an idiot that has way to much time on his hands.

You're making this way too hard.  POST pics of ANY Natural DC trainee that has gotten a good result from Dante's system, NOT your good results.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: September 11, 2006, 07:13:41 AM »
You're making this way too hard.  POST pics of ANY Natural DC trainee that has gotten a good result from Dante's system, NOT your good results.

not my job to disprove your theory the ball's in your court.  If a scientist comes up with a theory he can't just say it and then say "ok, it's true until one of you guys disproves it"  That's not the way things work.  You claimed dc causes palumboism and I said prove it.  You have not and I don't think you can or you would have already.   I'm sure you didn't just say this and you were talking out of your ass were you?
nasser=piece of shit

BigWhoop

• Getbig II
  • Like I care...hahahahha
« Reply #147 on: September 11, 2006, 08:28:30 AM »
That alexxx guy made alot of improvements from the first pic to the current one, nothing to be ashamed about.
They call me Jaejonna!!!

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: September 11, 2006, 10:00:05 AM »
not my job to disprove your theory the ball's in your court.  If a scientist comes up with a theory he can't just say it and then say "ok, it's true until one of you guys disproves it"  That's not the way things work.  You claimed dc causes palumboism and I said prove it.  You have not and I don't think you can or you would have already.   I'm sure you didn't just say this and you were talking out of your ass were you?

MONSTER MEMORY SPAN

I'll repeat myself:

"you still dont get it.

read earlier in the thread Adonis challenged you to post pics.  You refused and claimed that there was no need to provide picture proof of your point.  Then when I said something which you did not agree with you asked me to post pics.  Don't you realize that when you refused to provide proof you lost the right to request proof of others.  Its called a double standard, and people that try to enforce double standards are called hypocrits."

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: September 11, 2006, 11:05:16 AM »
MONSTER MEMORY SPAN

I'll repeat myself:

"you still dont get it.

read earlier in the thread Adonis challenged you to post pics.  You refused and claimed that there was no need to provide picture proof of your point.  Then when I said something which you did not agree with you asked me to post pics.  Don't you realize that when you refused to provide proof you lost the right to request proof of others.  Its called a double standard, and people that try to enforce double standards are called hypocrits."

again, my reasons for not providing pics of myself were made clear, if you choose to think of me as a hypocrite that's fine.  I don't think anyone else would agree with you and even my arch nemisis in that thread dropped it once my reasons were revealed.  You're a sinking ship, you have no proof to back up your statement.  You're statment was "dc training causes natural guys to have polumboism" which I asked you to prove and you can't.  My pics shouldn't even be an issue, I don't understand why you keep beating it to death, it's obvious you have run out of ammo.....I'll make it easy on you, explain what part of the dc training program would give the results you described which were, if I understand polumboism are small arms and legs, a big guy and ugly vascularity.  It IS NOT my job to disprove your theory, you said something stupid and you didn't get away with it.  Now you keep saying it's my fault that you can't back up what you say..it's totally moronic.

You're not gonna get pics of me not matter what you say, I have not been able to train anywhere near 100% for over 2 years now, all my reasons are legitimate and your not going to goad me into posting something.  Do you think I sit on the net going "oh, my god that guy trains dc, I gotta save that pic"  I'd have to do the same thing you would if I wanted a pic and that's look on IM  which I told you to do.  You've an asshole for trying to shove the tragedies that I've had to endure over the last 2 years in my face to try to prove your point.
nasser=piece of shit