Author Topic: MY BEFORE AND AFTER PICS!  (Read 36603 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: MY BEFORE AND AFTER PICS!
« Reply #75 on: September 08, 2006, 12:17:57 PM »
Monster meltdown

here's a perfect example of an idiot at play.  First lets take a minute and ask alexxx a simple question. How long has he been using "his version" of DC training?  Not very long.  Has he been using it excactly as it's described?  Sorry Alexxx, nothing againts you but the answer is no.  He's been using some methods but some are not even close.  What's his diet look like?  Don't know.  You're totally grasping for straws.  If you were smart, which I thought you were but now I don't know you'd have said something like this:

Alexxx, since I started reading your posts you've switched training styles petty much every month.  This is not a good way to build lean mass.  I suggest you find a routine and stick with it for at least 6 months, monitor you're progress and if it's not working switch up.  Now Alexxx is young and he has not been training that long.  Now if you-TA-new a thing about DC training you'd realize that it's not supposed to be used bya "beginner"-this means guys that have not been training hard for at least a few years.  Now we all think we train hard but it's doubtful that a guy that's only been training for 3 years is "really" training hard.  Nothing againts you alexxx but you have to learn you're body and it takes awhile before you know how to really push yourself.

TA-you make blanket statements with nothing to back it up.  Alexxx has only been training for a few months using DC and I bet if he posted his workouts I could find flaws in what he's doing and I'm not even a DC expert.  Alexxx interprets it a little different than it's supposed to be.  I would like you to point out specific aspects of his physique that are being affected in a negative way SOLELY  because he's been using DC for the last 5-8 weeks, which in reality is one blast which does not account for 3 years of training.

is he using carb cutt offs?  Is he doing cardio?  Is he eating the way the plan is laid out on the net, protien first...etc?  How many blasts has he done?  What's his routine like?  You don't know any of this yet you say something stupid like that...again you prove that your utter hatred for DC has clouded your judgement.

NATURAL AL.

You And Dante` CANNOT produce one average guy that he has worked with and PROVED that he has obtained ANY results whatsoever.

You won`t put up your pics.  You readily admit you are obese. That is fine.

But him.  The Creator of the program. CANNOT PRODUCE ONE REGULAR GUY that came to him for help, thus producing dramatic results.

NOT ONE.

He is a clown.  You admit you are obese, so why are you following his eating system.

YOU CANNOT RUSH A NATURAL MUSCLE GAIN.  0-5 lbs a year MAX for someone who has been training for a long time.

JUST LIKE A LIFETIME NATURAL 210 lbs RIPPED, under 5`11 DOES NOT EXIST!!!!!!!!

NOBODY HAS PROVIDED ANY PICTURES OF ANYONE THAT MEETS THAT CRITERIA EITHER OR CAN VALIDATE ANYONE WITH THOSE PROPORTIONS.

Yet you and Dante` think its possible.  hahhahahahhah DELUSIONAL.

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: September 08, 2006, 12:19:09 PM »
Honest to goodness Alexxx I think your still a young lad so I won't hold that against you & stating that, I really believe what your missing is dedication/committment to your training.I honestly believe that your the young type of guy that trains for a bit then slacks off for a few weeks/mnths & then after a period of time will get back to the gym because they notice themselves getting out of shape.I say that because based on your pics you dont have any real noticeable improvement to me except for your arms, delts & chest which are the "show" muscles of the body.After 3 yrs. of training you should have much more noticeable improvements all over than what the pics you post show.Maybe your diet (if you do indeed follow one?) isn't the best in the world either.As to your pics?Your 2003 volume pics look better to me than the 2006 pics.Yes you have gained on the arms,delts & chest like I stated but the 2003 pics imo have a more dense look to them, just missing the size to go with.Cut the DC training, get more committed to your training & diet & you'll be on your way.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: September 08, 2006, 12:22:23 PM »
meltd0wn

ps if you know remedial english you can read that where I took your statements clearly say August 15, 2006....monster five years ago....oh brother hahahahahha

Meltdown

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #78 on: September 08, 2006, 12:22:42 PM »
Hey shitstain..I called Alexxx playboy..I had no clue you even  existed!

Feeling is very mutual.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: September 08, 2006, 12:23:23 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAH, suffice to say that Joey Tito should never post here again. That's sickening.

Yet another tool with no sense of irony or humor.  LOL

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #80 on: September 08, 2006, 12:25:13 PM »
NATURAL AL.

You And Dante` CANNOT produce one average guy that he has worked with and PROVED that he has obtained ANY results whatsoever.

You won`t put up your pics.  You readily admit you are obese. That is fine.

But him.  The Creator of the program. CANNOT PRODUCE ONE REGULAR GUY that came to him for help, thus producing dramatic results.

NOT ONE.

He is a clown.  You admit you are obese, so why are you following his eating system.

YOU CANNOT RUSH A NATURAL MUSCLE GAIN.  0-5 lbs a year MAX for someone who has been training for a long time.

JUST LIKE A LIFETIME NATURAL 210 lbs RIPPED, under 5`11 DOES NOT EXIST!!!!!!!!

NOBODY HAS PROVIDED ANY PICTURES OF ANYONE THAT MEETS THAT CRITERIA EITHER OR CAN VALIDATE ANYONE WITH THOSE PROPORTIONS.

Yet you and Dante` think its possible.  hahhahahahhah DELUSIONAL.

slow down there slick.  I already explained why I don't post pics right now and everyone who saw the post agreed with my reasoning.  I'll be happy to re-type it out, it's pretty obvious when you look at the last 2 years of my life that I have not trained in a consistant manner.  So you're a complete idiot right there.  I'm not "obese" I'm at about 12% BF, that ain't obese.

You keep saying I'm obese to try to get me to say something or do something....sorry slick, I'm smarter than you.  I don't follow the DC diet because it's not something that is readily availible on the net, there are some guidelines but that's it.  I've also said this a number of times.  I eat about 200grams of protien a day..I'm on more of a maintinance diet since I can't train 100% right now it'd be stupid to go any higher, although on some days I hit about 230g's.

You're grasping at straws, clown boy.  I won't bit on you're bullshit.  All you'r doing is getting madder and madder because I can counter your stupid posts with logic and you can't handle it.

Again, what specific aspects of alexxx's body are weak due to the 6 weeks of DC he did?  Specific aspects that suffered during his "tweaked" dc routine?  Can't answer it cause he didn't do it long enough to tell, you moron.

I never said one word about what I do or don't think is possible for a natural guy to achieve on any program so again you talk out of you're ass.
nasser=piece of shit

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: September 08, 2006, 12:25:56 PM »
uhhh 3 years? Are you using a metric calendar Alexxx?  You just started in July (2 months ago)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=57051.msg1191352#msg1191352

Adonis how many times do i have to make you eat dirt? You said Steve Kuclo was on sauce when he was 17...I said he won the teen nats clean (and troponin backed me up on that)....you said yesterday I never train anyone natural that did anything....I put Travis Macduffs pics up ABA INPA professional 2 years after i started training him......you are obsessed with me and every post involves my name and I let everyone know its because I rejected you as a trainee openly on musclemayhem and obviously you cant get over it....it goes on and on...you say your bullshit and i shove it down your throat....its got to be kind of getting embarrasing for you  

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 08, 2006, 12:29:06 PM »
uhhh 3 years? Are you using a metric calendar Alexxx?  You just started in July (2 months ago)

Adonis how many times do i have to make you eat dirt? You said Steve Kuclo was on sauce when he was 17...I said he won the teen nats clean (and troponin backed me up on that)....you said yesterday I never train anyone natural that did anything....I put Travis Macduffs pics up ABA INPA professional 2 years after i started training him......you are obsessed with me and every post involves my name and I let everyone know its because I rejected you as a trainee openly on musclemayhem and obviously you cant get over it....it goes on and on...you say your bullshit and i shove it down your throat....its got to be kind of getting embarrasing for you  

DC, do me a favor and verify that you don't train me so adonis can stop acting like you do.  I understand you're concepts as far as training but have never claimed to know a thing about the diet or advanced techniques...nor have I ever trained a single person using your methods.

It's just common sense that drives me to respond to adams moronic posts.
nasser=piece of shit

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: September 08, 2006, 12:32:34 PM »
I dont know if i should natural Al because he is getting so worked up the last couple days its kind of hilarious to see him have a nuclear breakdown---I predict a straight jacket and a leather helmet for him within 10 days

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 08, 2006, 12:32:52 PM »

He DIDN`T WIN TEEN NATURALS CLEAN!
That is a fact my friend.  

Where ARE THE RESULTS DANTE`?

The guys you mentioned above already were in shape and made that progress BEFORE believing your lies.  BEFORE!  Get it?

What HAVE YOU DONE? Show us all the AFTERS...THE AFTERS.  Get it?

Show us also an AVERAGE JOE that came to you and you took on. Show us those results. I don`t think they exist.

And that guy you fucked up in Canada. What happend to him?

There was another guy you fucked over,got way too fat. Silverback I think he used to go by.

Your failure rate outweighs your success rate. LOOK AT ALEXXX AND NATURAL AL.

Al thinks hes 12 percent.  He has convinced himself of this. Alexxx thinks he is 10 percent.  This has alot to do with your SPIN on the FAT GAINS THEY HAVE MADE!!!!!

Face it chump.  You are just another Carnie in a Fucked up Circus full of Delusional Clowns.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 08, 2006, 12:35:22 PM »
He DIDN`T WIN TEEN NATURALS CLEAN!
That is a fact my friend.  

Where ARE THE RESULTS DANTE`?

The guys you mentioned above already were in shape and made that progress BEFORE believing your lies.  BEFORE!  Get it?

What HAVE YOU DONE? Show us all the AFTERS...THE AFTERS.  Get it?

Show us also an AVERAGE JOE that came to you and you took on. Show us those results. I don`t think they exist.

And that guy you fucked up in Canada. What happend to him?

There was another guy you fucked over,got way too fat. Silverback I think he used to go by.

Your failure rate outweighs your success rate. LOOK AT ALEXXX AND NATURAL AL.

Al thinks hes 12 percent.  He has convinced himself of this. Alexxx thinks he is 10 percent.  This has alot to do with your SPIN on the FAT GAINS THEY HAVE MADE!!!!!

Face it chump.  You are just another Carnie in a Fucked up Circus full of Delusional Clowns.

man, you're such a chump.  how many guys does he train?  How many guys are over at IM using his methods.

You're living a lie buddy.  Plain and simple.

Do yourself a favor and just say "maybe different things work for different people" and move on in life.

The results are there you just CHOOSE not to see them.

IDIOT of the highest degree..
nasser=piece of shit

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 08, 2006, 12:36:58 PM »
I dont know if i should natural Al because he is getting so worked up the last couple days its kind of hilarious to see him have a nuclear breakdown---I predict a straight jacket and a leather helmet for him within 10 days

well if you're not gonna admit you "don't" train me why don't ya?  True Protien could sponser me..
nasser=piece of shit

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 08, 2006, 12:37:49 PM »
man, you're such a chump.  how many guys does he train?  How many guys are over at IM using his methods.

You're living a lie buddy.  Plain and simple.

Do yourself a favor and just say "maybe different things work for different people" and move on in life.

The results are there you just CHOOSE not to see them.

IDIOT of the highest degree..

If thats the FUCKING CASE, SHOW ME WITH PICS!!!!!

RIGHT HERE ON THIS THREAD.  JUST ONE PERSON!!!! ONE.

Show me Before Dante` and after DANTE!

I would really like to see an Average Joes Before and Afters.

Guess what folks,
WE WILL NEVER SEE THEM. THE GAINS NEVER HAPPEND....IT WAS ALL FAT!@!!!!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 08, 2006, 12:40:35 PM »
Adonis meltdown

Nope. Just kicking the real TRUTH as always.

People are thanking me left and right for it.

DOGGCRAPP wouldn`t be here if I wasn`t killing potential clients and current clients.

The more I can reach, the better.

This shit is bigger than that.  People in the industry are reading this and nodding their heads.  I doubt we will EVER see this FRAUD mentioned in any Muscle magazine ever again.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 08, 2006, 12:41:14 PM »
If thats the FUCKING CASE, SHOW ME WITH PICS!!!!!

RIGHT HERE ON THIS THREAD.  JUST ONE PERSON!!!! ONE.

Show me Before Dante` and after DANTE!

I would really like to see an Average Joes Before and Afters.

Guess what folks,
WE WILL NEVER SEE THEM. THE GAINS NEVER HAPPEND....IT WAS ALL FAT!@!!!!!!!

take your melting down ass over to IM, go to the dogpound and look at all the pics under the DC trainee gallery.  I'm not gonna copy and past pics here cause you're too lazey to go there and look for yourself..I don't have time for that....the proof is there you're just to delussional to see it...

sorry, if a guy wants to train like DW and it works that's great with me.  Too bad you can't stand to see anyone else succeed unless they suck your dick
nasser=piece of shit

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: September 08, 2006, 12:45:14 PM »
Nope. Just kicking the real TRUTH as always.

People are thanking me left and right for it.

DOGGCRAPP wouldn`t be here if I wasn`t killing potential clients and current clients.

The more I can reach, the better.

This shit is bigger than that.  People in the industry are reading this and nodding their heads.  I doubt we will EVER see this FRAUD mentioned in any Muscle magazine ever again.

DC's promises steroid like results from eating big.  He can't quite deliver on this promise but DC training does simulate the effect of massive GH and Insulin abuse.  PALUMBOSIM WITHOUT DRUGS!  AWESOME.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 08, 2006, 12:46:51 PM »
DC's promises steroid like results from eating big.  He can't quite deliver on this promise but DC training does simulate the effect of massive GH and Insulin abuse.  PALUMBOSIM WITHOUT DRUGS!  AWESOME.

show an example....
nasser=piece of shit

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: September 08, 2006, 12:49:03 PM »

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 08, 2006, 12:50:31 PM »
YOU FIRST GENIUS

no, no...think again bud.  You said it produces Polumboism, I didn't.  I already said how you can see guys who train DC..now be a big boy and back up what you said, otherwise shut the fuck up.
nasser=piece of shit

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 08, 2006, 12:51:21 PM »
I can see TA's client's "Before" and "After" pictures now...

Before:
"I was a whopping 315lbs at 5'2". That is until I became an Adonis client"

After:
"Now that I've been on the Adonis program for 6 months, I've eaten all the McDonalds and ice cream I can possibly stuff into my gut, and now I'm at a lythe 512lb!"

Wow, when you're this fucken insane, do you just go "Wow! I'm really fucken insane!"?

How do you explain my and Jezebelles results according to your logic?
hahhahahah

You are a FAT RETARD who injects SYNTHOL INTO FAT.....How pathetic is that?

Injecting Synthol into your Fat?   You look like throwup in an overflowed toilet at a dirty gas station.

You have OVER 100 lbs to lose. Have fun...You will never lose it.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #95 on: September 08, 2006, 12:51:41 PM »
alexx, im no fan of your body, but it is interesting that you and daddywaddy both posted pic threads of yourselves within minutes and your thread is peaking while his is down in the dumps. Any thoughts on this?

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: September 08, 2006, 12:53:34 PM »
haha..

Adonis was "Doggcrapp Denied"  I never knew that.  That just makes it all the more funny.

Adonis is the slow kid that wants to switch sides and play ball on the winning team.  Then when he is denied he hates on everyone.

Adonis, you will always be a leader to the slow and retarded.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 08, 2006, 12:54:57 PM »
How do you explain my and Jezebelles results according to your logic?
hahhahahah

You are a FAT RETARD who injects SYNTHOL INTO FAT.....How pathetic is that?

Injecting Synthol into your Fat?   You look like throwup in an overflowed toilet at a dirty gas station.

You have OVER 100 lbs to lose. Have fun...You will never lose it.

explain your chick?  Can't cause I've never seen a before and after pic and I don't believe she's a real person.

Done for the weekend...well, maybe I'll post tomorrow morning but other than that I'm going up north to help my mom out with my dad.

BTW Adonis-you loose, you're arguements are pathetic.
nasser=piece of shit

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: September 08, 2006, 12:56:03 PM »
haha..

Adonis was "Doggcrapp Denied"  I never knew that.  That just makes it all the more funny.

Adonis is the slow kid that wants to switch sides and play ball on the winning team.  Then when he is denied he hates on everyone.

Adonis, you will always be a leader to the slow and retarded.

stormshadow, are you saying adonis is like a scorned lover?
nasser=piece of shit

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: September 08, 2006, 12:56:35 PM »
  I doubt we will EVER see this FRAUD mentioned in any Muscle magazine ever again.

Actually I was asked to write a monthly column a few weeks ago, which really isnt my cup of tea so i probably will pass..........hows that interview coming for Muscular Development? When do you think they actually will find out that they are interviewing you--LOL? Bro your mouth writes checks your ass cant cash