Author Topic: TRUE ADONIS, AND SWEDISH VIKINGS VIEW ON DIET AND TRAINING SIMILAR TO MIKE M  (Read 4844 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: TRUE ADONIS, AND SWEDISH VIKINGS VIEW ON DIET AND TRAINING SIMILAR TO MIKE M
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2006, 05:32:43 PM »
Why       can't     you      write     normal     ?

Why     so      much      space     between     the     letters     ?
Q

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: TRUE ADONIS, AND SWEDISH VIKINGS VIEW ON DIET AND TRAINING SIMILAR TO MIKE M
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2006, 06:02:21 PM »
seriously though would a meal of say 6 light beers be permissible under the Adonis Principled

Yes!

As long as you know your calorie range!

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2006, 06:02:46 PM »
The alcohol in beer has negative effects in it self for bodybuilding goals , but other than that it is a good carb source, vitamin B and minerals. I just happened to be one of those guys that downright love plain rice cakes and brown rice... I guess I'm the one on a bad diet :-\

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2006, 06:04:00 PM »
When dieting for the Olympia,
It was common for Frank Zane to buy a bottle of wine and drink it throughout the day.

By the end of the day, the bottle was gone.

Franco Columbu also advocated beer pre-contest.

efirkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2006, 06:14:47 PM »

I would like to have a website for everyone who is trying my approach, however I would want all information to be free and everything associated with it to be free.

People should not have to pay for knowledge. 

what's stopping you?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2006, 06:16:31 PM »
what's stopping you?

I don`t know anything about Web-Design.

If someone wants to help, I will do it.

efirkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2006, 06:28:47 PM »
The alcohol in beer has negative effects in it self for bodybuilding goals , but other than that it is a good carb source, vitamin B and minerals. I just happened to be one of those guys that downright love plain rice cakes and brown rice... I guess I'm the one on a bad diet :-\

Alcohol is pure sugar and consuming pure sugar as your only dietary intake is inviting diabetes and a host of other problems to yourself.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2006, 06:36:48 PM »
Alcohol is pure sugar and consuming pure sugar as your only dietary intake is inviting diabetes and a host of other problems to yourself.

Diabetes will NEVER occur when you are in a caloric defecit.

Sorry to break it to you.

efirkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2006, 07:12:18 PM »

Sorry to break it to you.

Bullshit...I used to work with a guy who ate like a bird and had a low bodyfat level, but he drank every night.  When he hit about 35 he started losing what fat he did have and ended up in the hospital and was diagnosed with diabetes.  So don't post irresponsible bullshit that can ultimately hurt someone.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2006, 07:29:10 PM »
Bullshit...I used to work with a guy who ate like a bird and had a low bodyfat level, but he drank every night.  When he hit about 35 he started losing what fat he did have and ended up in the hospital and was diagnosed with diabetes.  So don't post irresponsible bullshit that can ultimately hurt someone.

If he had fat to lose, he was Overweight.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2006, 01:10:49 PM »
When I dieted for my first show, i did all protein, low calories..I dried down to 170...by the time i competed in my 4th and last show, I ate moderately more, and had very low carbs, i looked fantastic, and placed 3rd at 180...

I have to admit, I didnt take in THAT much protein, and I ate very little.... i was in the best shape of my life..

Then after that, I ate everything, blew up to 250lb.  And here I am now, on the way down stuck right now at 213..

You just have to stay lean in the offseason, eat clean year around.

No "bulking up crap" its more like "fattening up", because as a natty your only gonna put on 3-5 lbs a year of good muscle...so your just making more work for yourself in the spring time trying to get your abs out.

im happy, were going into fall/winter and i have all winter to get lean and be ready for spring summer.

My goal is to do 2-3 shows next summer..  8)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2006, 01:11:59 PM »
When I dieted for my first show, i did all protein, low calories..I dried down to 170...by the time i competed in my 4th and last show, I ate moderately more, and had very low carbs, i looked fantastic, and placed 3rd at 180...

I have to admit, I didnt take in THAT much protein, and I ate very little.... i was in the best shape of my life..

Then after that, I ate everything, blew up to 250lb.  And here I am now, on the way down stuck right now at 213..

You just have to stay lean in the offseason, eat clean year around.

No "bulking up crap" its more like "fattening up", because as a natty your only gonna put on 3-5 lbs a year of good muscle...so your just making more work for yourself in the spring time trying to get your abs out.

im happy, were going into fall/winter and i have all winter to get lean and be ready for spring summer.

My goal is to do 2-3 shows next summer..  8)

No such thing as eating clean.
Eat what you want just low enough for a defecit.

Farcry

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2006, 01:14:25 PM »
drinking beer would be silly, 1-2 beers aren't going to hurt but 6 is just plain silly, it has no nutrional value

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2006, 06:00:30 PM »

This has to be the most ignorant statement ever posted here.
: