Author Topic: TRUE ADONIS, AND SWEDISH VIKINGS VIEW ON DIET AND TRAINING SIMILAR TO MIKE M  (Read 4859 times)

fitnessman

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
They are almost similar.

Mike mentzer who was a great bodybuilder  , and if any disagree, just look at his pics

said for years the same things that True a  and viking is now

you do not have to eat big to get big.     mikes pre contest diet he ate around 12 to 1500 calories

per day and did a shit load of cardio

what many of you have to understand the diets  and methods that pros use today to get ripped

are for one unhealthy and two pros are on so much drugs , well most of them.  that they can get

eating those high calories

do any of you natural trainers honestly believe that eating the diet bob chick used for his masters

win, would get you lean ?  fuck no you would be a fat fucking cow.

most diets promoted in magazines today are  aimed at getting you to buy supplements.

and ask youreself this , add up all the money youve spent on protein powders, pro hormones, creatine

etc, over theyears  and what have you gotten out of it ?

i believe that many people who workout , are under the  impression that they have to be , huge beasts

but that is not the truth ,as long as you are lean youre gonna get them panties , and thats why we all

work out.

do any of you honestly want to look like the ifbb pros ? if so you should go to a psych doctor immediately

and seek help.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Post of the year!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
You are correct...
Look at anyone who promotes the eat big to get big thing and that is Natural.
They look like total shit.  They don`t realize that its all fat they have and not muscle.
I wish I learned that before I used to go on my eating tirades in a quest for muscle.

If you have trained a few years you will gain about 0-5 lbs of muscle in a year.  No matter how much food you eat, you simply cannot rush it. 

The quantity surely will not influence a muscle response.  Look at everyone that advocates that. When they diet down, (IF THEY EVER), they will then realize that they were just fooling themselves.

Eating 300 lbs of Chicken in a year (about 350 plus grams of protein a day), for 48 ounces of muscle is just stupid and delusional.

A ton of people are interested in my method.  It is simple,fun,enjoyable and bottom line it works and it works well.  It would also work for ANYONE.
I would like to have a website for everyone who is trying my approach, however I would want all information to be free and everything associated with it to be free.

People should not have to pay for knowledge. 

ether

• Getbig IV

do any of you natural trainers honestly believe that eating the diet bob chick used for his masters

win, would get you lean ?  f**k no you would be a fat fucking cow. quote]

From what I saw, all he ate was oatmeal and chickenbreast for the most part.

How is that going to make you a "fat cow?"

You must have the metabolism of an 80 year old morbidly obese diabetic if you think oatmeal and chicken breasts will make you fat.

Although, I acknowledge that chick was most likely abusing every drug out there to get his fat ass into respectable condition so that he could be gifted win over Jeffers

sandstone

• Getbig II
Damn.. i respect T. Adonis and appreciate his outlook on bodybuilding but how may dic sucking threads devoted to T.A. do we need?

fitnessman

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
adonis , in mike mentzers nutrition program he said you would only had to eat maybe 100 calories per day

over maintenance to grow.   why would anyone think eating 3 to 7 thousand calories per day  is the right way

to go .    heres an example look at lee priest every year he gets super fat. diets down ,  but he hasnt gotten

any bigger   over the past six years.

also remember when bulking up the misery youre gonna have to endure to diet down and look good again.

fitnessman

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
ether i think you missed it , he was eating tons of red meat etc

what good is eating a shit load of oatmeal

if you eat to many calories what good will oat meal do you ?

Dorian 01

• Getbig III
  • Ronnie Rockel > Ronnie Coleman
They say he ate ice cream backstage before contests, so I was also thinking of this connection.
T

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

win, would get you lean ?  f**k no you would be a fat fucking cow. quote]

From what I saw, all he ate was oatmeal and chickenbreast for the most part.

How is that going to make you a "fat cow?"

You must have the metabolism of an 80 year old morbidly obese diabetic if you think oatmeal and chicken breasts will make you fat.

Although, I acknowledge that chick was most likely abusing every drug out there to get his fat ass into respectable condition so that he could be gifted win over Jeffers

Your body is going treat 5000 calories of Chicken Breast and Oatmeal the same as 5000 in Milk and Oreos.

Overeating is overeating...You will get equally fat.

fitnessman

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
yeah menzter ate ice cream while training pre contest

he never ever once said hi protein diets were the way to go. mike said this back in the 70's

he said hi protein diets were invented by supplement companies to get you to buy there protein powders.

mike was huge.  peopel forget he was immensley popular back then and many of his peers considered

him to be one of the best ever event hough he only competed two years.

even arnold s, said in his  original encyclopedia for bodybuilding it is plain retarted to eat a shit load

of calories and bulk up ,  arnold didnt believe in this either.  

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Re: TRUE ADONIS, AND SWEDISH VIKINGS VIEW ON DIET AND TRAINING SIMILAR TO MIKE M
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2006, 02:08:48 PM »
Your body is going treat 5000 calories of Chicken Breast and Oatmeal the same as 5000 in Milk and Oreos.

Overeating is overeating...You will get equally fat.

Patently untrue. But I don't know who I'm trying to convince, so I'll shut up now.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Re: TRUE ADONIS, AND SWEDISH VIKINGS VIEW ON DIET AND TRAINING SIMILAR TO MIKE M
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2006, 02:12:12 PM »
Just think if magazines advocated the Truth.

Which is you can eat low calories and not worry about Protein intake.

How would any Protein Powder sell?  How would the magazines survive?

The only reason they do is because of the ads.

Take the ads out and the magazines have nothing!

Not a thing.  Theres not enough subscribers to even keep the Lights on at the Flex Headquarters.

So what do they do?

MORE PROTIEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YOU NEED 250 GRAMS...300 GRAMS....400 GRAMS!!!!!!!!

How do you get all this protein in? Simple. Powders. The more Protein that sells, the longer the magazines can break just above even.

Its really a sweet deal they have worked out.

fitnessman

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2006, 02:12:36 PM »
rearden youre absolutely right though .   so many fallow the bullshit that these pros and gurus preach.

thats why most naturals look like shit after fallowing this advice

notice how theres a few guys on here who claim they weight 220 , 230, 240

but never post pics, cause they look like shit

look at the prose from the 70's   arnold s , competed at 225, and was fucking huge.

frank zane below 200,   mike m, in his first olympia weighed 190 and was huge.

you do not have to weight alot to look good

people just simply do not understand the pros today do so many drugs thats how they achieve the high

weight they are at.  take them off there drugs most would be 200 and under.

but yo have these magazines, telling people oh yeah buy creatine, eat 6 to 8 meals per day  take youre

shakes, take youre pro hormones.

and so many people get caught up in this bull shit .  and poure there money down the sink

go to clarence bass's web site, that guy is in great shape, his views are similar as well.

fitnessman

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2006, 02:14:03 PM »
goddam adonis we think alike . ha ha ha

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2006, 02:14:12 PM »
your guys are acting like you found the cure for cancer or something, who the hell told you to eat that many calories a day to get big. If your not on steroids what were you thinking doing that. WIth a little common sense and trial and error you would have figured out long ago.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2006, 02:17:04 PM »
your guys are acting like you found the cure for cancer or something, who the hell told you to eat that many calories a day to get big. If your not on steroids what were you thinking doing that. WIth a little common sense and trial and error you would have figured out long ago.

Look at 90 percent of the people on this site.

Fat as pigs with the mentality-"You need to eat more"  "You need more muscle bro"

That is not good advice for a natural...There are ZERO Lifetime naturals 5`11 and under, ripped at 205 lbs.  Nobody can name any,yet everyone claims they are walking around everywhere.

Just nonsense.

These people all have fun house mirrors and are delusional.

fitnessman

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2006, 02:22:26 PM »
adonis is right

i remember in one thread a member said, this

you can get ripped at eating 3000 calories per day .

any natural trainee will not get ripped eating that many per day unless they did about two to three hrs

of intense cardio per day .

in fact i worked with a guy a few years ago.

this is no bullshit

he started at a chubby 225, in two monthes he dieted down to 160 and won his show, he was natural

he wasnt eating 3000 calories per day  more around 1500 and he worked his ass off.

now if you want to eat that much to get lean , you better go on alot of other shit.

the pros inject themselves with tons of shit to get lean, on top of that they pay criminals like milos

and kidney fryers like   chad nichols to dry them out.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2006, 02:40:11 PM »
goddam adonis we think alike . ha ha ha

Adonis, please stop writing back and forth to yourself from different accounts on the same thread. 

If you think you have some kind of revolutionary idea, and want to market it, then put it up for sale.  But, this begging for attention is getting lame, even for the shit heads who can't think for themselves.
Y

fitnessman

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2006, 02:49:23 PM »
actually doison i am not adonis

i just share his views on training and diet thats all .

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2006, 03:00:54 PM »
I

to

doublespace

everything

I

type

too...

fitnessman

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2006, 03:02:11 PM »
double spacing rules  eat shit and lift nugga

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2006, 03:45:48 PM »
Hey Adonis, I am getting interested in this calorie is a calorie approach. Just out of curiousity, do you think 2000 calories worth of beer would be the same as 2000 from chicken and oatmeal.

fitnessman

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2006, 03:47:48 PM »
yes tweeter plus you will be pissing alot eliminating water weight try it bro .

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2006, 03:52:43 PM »
Look at 90 percent of the people on this site.

Fat as pigs with the mentality-"You need to eat more"  "You need more muscle bro"

That is not good advice for a natural...There are ZERO Lifetime naturals 5`11 and under, ripped at 205 lbs.  Nobody can name any,yet everyone claims they are walking around everywhere.

Just nonsense.

These people all have fun house mirrors and are delusional.
monster honesty.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2006, 05:18:50 PM »
yes tweeter plus you will be pissing alot eliminating water weight try it bro .
seriously though would a meal of say 6 light beers be permissible under the Adonis Principled