Author Topic: Gonna go get my sack snipped  (Read 2519 times)

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
Gonna go get my sack snipped
« on: September 08, 2006, 07:06:40 PM »
Going in for a vasectomy, Should I wait until I am clean? I am 1 week out from PCT and Id like to get it done asap.
U

weldr911

• Getbig II
Re: Gonna go get my sack snipped
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2006, 07:34:56 PM »
Bro, I have personally gone under the knife for that very reason. It's such a breeze.
Whether you want to wait until you're clean is your own personal prefference. I don't know why it would affect you if you were clean or not.
If you have any questions about it, feel free to ask, because for once, THIS IS something that I do know about.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2006, 07:37:22 PM »
I read something back about gear affecting blood clotting, or someshit like that
U

weldr911

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2006, 07:45:35 PM »
Oh. Well, I don't know much about the blood clotting aspect of it. So I guess once again, I don't really know shit about what you're wanting to know LOL!!
Sorry bro.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
U

weldr911

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2006, 08:02:25 PM »
yea, I had read that post. I've read ALL of them. All 28 pages. But it still doesn't answer your question.
I personally would tell the doc about your drug habbit (lol). But I know from experience that you aren't going to do much bleeding from the nut sack operation. At least I didn't.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2006, 08:04:47 PM »
So did you have to jerk off into a cup and take it to get tested?
U

weldr911

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2006, 08:17:01 PM »
LOL!! yes, I sure did.
I wasn't going to, but my wife wanted to make damn sure it took. And she can be very persuasive, if you know what I mean.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2006, 09:51:59 PM »
Well, I can't give any advice on this topic, hopefully Freaker will see this one. But your post reminded me of that episode of Family Guy where Peter was going to get his sack cut...the little song they sing is hilarious ;D

O

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2006, 03:36:18 AM »
I remeber when my dad got that done I think I was like 8 years old.  All I remember is him sitting in bed with an ice pack on his nuts complaining about how it wouldn't stop bleeding.  LOL

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2006, 06:33:45 AM »

I remeber when my dad got that done I think I was like 8 years old.  All I remember is him sitting in bed with an ice pack on his nuts complaining about how it wouldn't stop bleeding.  LOL

lol, nice!!!
U

weldr911

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2006, 09:02:37 AM »
My personal experience Udeluz, is that I had the pocedure done on a friday, walked in the doctors office, was there for about 45 minutes, but the actual knife slicing and dicing only took about 15 minutes, and then I walked out. Went to the mall with my wife and Blockbuster Video. Then went home and just hung out the next day. But I was fine by Sunday, just alittle tender in the crotch.
I didn't need a ice pack or anything, in fact I don't even remember if I even took any aspirin. I wasn't in any pain and was back at work on Monday and trying to get sideways with my wife THAT night.
I didn't do much bleeding at all. But I also wasn't on any gear at the time of surgery. (not sure if that had anything to do with it).
I hope you're not freakin out about having it done, because there is nothing to it. I mean NOTHING!!! I still laugh at myself about how stressed out I was about having my ball bag cut open. It was over so fast that I did't think he had even done anything down there.

Good luck Bro. But you don't need it. It's way better than you might be expecting it to be

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2006, 11:30:52 AM »
Well yo be honest, its the pin in the sack that bothers me.

I have stuck my ass, delts, quads, pecs, NO PROBLEM... I LOVE IT and cant wait for my pin day..

But getting one in the sac DOES freak me out
U

weldr911

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2006, 02:11:48 PM »
bro, that doctor has stuck many a ball bag. he's a pro at it. ALL you will feel is a slight pinch, it's minor dude. Very, very minor.
Don't sweat it. It's a breeze.
Getting your prostate checked is WAY worse than gettin your nuts cut. I promise you!!

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2006, 03:04:25 PM »

Getting your prostate checked is WAY worse than gettin your nuts cut. I promise you!!

Hmm   35 years old and I have not done that either...
U

weldr911

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2006, 05:02:35 PM »
Dude, not to get in your buisness, but you really should get that done. I hate doing that, but its worth it. Your prostate is nothing to neglect.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2006, 05:09:15 PM »
Yah Yah Yah, I know I just hate the idea of ANYTHING going UP MY ASS,

I WILL do it by the end of this year
U

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby