Author Topic: Signs of no life and a need for GOD.  (Read 5292 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Signs of no life and a need for GOD.
« on: September 08, 2006, 09:12:54 PM »
Here's how you can tell when soneone has no life:

-  Go on a religous board and argue with creationist and then claim victory.
-  Make untrue claims regarding college degrees in various feilds of science only to get OWNED by a real scienst like Dr. Luke
-  Make claims of owning a gym in Germany
-  Have a job where you allegedly work 7 days a week 12+ hours a day on a computer and get paid very little
-  While getting paid very little act as if you have competent knowledge of the business world.
-  Then after blasted by virtually every one in a forum fake your death
-  Then come back under false names and argue your old points
-  Then come back and argue the other side.

Bjorn, please go outside and meet some people in real life if try not to be too arrogant; you might actually make some friends and get a life.

bjorn_fairhair

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: Signs of no life and a need for GOD.
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2006, 09:43:37 PM »
Do you have a crush on me Ozmo? I keep getting this feeling of sexual tensity between the two of us.

bjorn_fairhair

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2006, 09:52:01 PM »
only to get OWNED by a real scienst like Dr. Luke

Really? Where?

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2006, 10:00:29 PM »
Here's how you can tell when soneone has no life:

-  Go on a religous board and argue with creationist and then claim victory.
-  Make untrue claims regarding college degrees in various feilds of science only to get OWNED by a real scienst like Dr. Luke
-  Make claims of owning a gym in Germany
-  Have a job where you allegedly work 7 days a week 12+ hours a day on a computer and get paid very little
-  While getting paid very little act as if you have competent knowledge of the business world.
-  Then after blasted by virtually every one in a forum fake your death
-  Then come back under false names and argue your old points
-  Then come back and argue the other side.

Bjorn, please go outside and meet some people in real life if try not to be too arrogant; you might actually make some friends and get a life.

You're a hell-bound deamon!

bjorn_fairhair

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2006, 10:01:45 PM »
You're a hell-bound deamon!

I think he'd like getting Sodomized by the 12 foot demons down in hell.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2006, 10:32:55 AM »
Do you have a crush on me Ozmo? I keep getting this feeling of sexual tensity between the two of us.

You'd want that wouldn't you?  FAG.

About time you just come out and stop hiding.

Really? Where?

You know where and why skippy.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2006, 11:44:14 AM »

Wow.  Your grammar improved dramatically.  Must be a miracle.

And I agree with Ozmo.   

bjorn_fairhair

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2006, 03:26:59 PM »
You'd want that wouldn't you?  FAG.

About time you just come out and stop hiding.

Do you have something against Homersexuals?

Are you a Homophobe?

You know where and why skippy.

No, I have no idea where. Please tell me where.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2006, 03:44:49 PM »

No, I have no idea where. Please tell me where.

you know tyrohnny exactly where.

bjorn_fairhair

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2006, 04:02:11 PM »
you know tyrohnny exactly where.

No I don't.  I'm very curious.

Why won't you post it?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2006, 04:07:27 PM »

No I don't.  I'm very curious.

Why won't you post it?

It's been posted twice; once recently, and once right before you buggered out as Johnny.  You are smart, you'll find it.

bjorn_fairhair

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2006, 04:09:46 PM »
It's been posted twice; once recently, and once right before you buggered out as Johnny.  You are smart, you'll find it.

I never saw it. Post it again for me to see.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2006, 04:11:26 PM »
BTW, you are more fun as an athiest.  Your creationist act is too over the top.

Please comment on 240's stuff.  What you have to say about it would be interesting.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2006, 04:12:40 PM »
It was respionding to a Tyrone post on the religous boards,  with in a month ago.  I'll  look later.

OzmO

• Getbig V

bjorn_fairhair

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2006, 04:21:43 PM »
I scanned the forum and found no "Dr. Luke". All I found was a person called "The Luke" who had an undergraduate honors degree, Not a PHD. Meaning he isn't a Doctor. Nor is he a scientist because he has done no scientific work.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2006, 04:25:29 PM »
My mistake.  "The Luke"  what ever he is,  he called you out, put up his references and provided a way to verify them.  You haven't done any of that or addressed his assertions.

bjorn_fairhair

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2006, 04:27:24 PM »
My mistake.  "The Luke"  what ever he is,  he called you out, put up his references and provided a way to verify them.  You haven't done any of that or addressed his assertions.

So now not addressing pointless and absurd assertions is "getting owned"?

I thought it was called not wasting ones time with crackpots.

Hmm..My mistake!

bjorn_fairhair

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2006, 04:38:35 PM »
As far as 240 goes, I could refute his absurd crackpot hogwash conspiracy theories in a few fell swoops of my impeccable logic.

Will I waste my time with it?

No.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2006, 04:39:14 PM »

So now not addressing pointless and absurd assertions is "getting owned"?

I thought it was called not wasting ones time with crackpots.

Hmm..My mistake!

So becuase you didn't repsond to him he's a crack pot?

Looks more like you are avoiding the issue to me.

Take into account that no one on this forum has your science background making the you the outspoken one here in that regard and when someone with a science background calls you out......  you run, so to speak.

And caling him a crack pot is the best you can do?

You have no problem getting scientific with anyone here who doesn't have a scientific back ground.  But now that someone does he's a crack pot eh?

Right. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2006, 04:40:41 PM »
As far as 240 goes, I could refute his absurd crackpot hogwash conspiracy theories in a few fell swoops of my impeccable logic.

Will I waste my time with it?

No.

Well, i was hoping you would.  You got "good" skills in that area. 

bjorn_fairhair

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2006, 05:09:30 PM »
So becuase you didn't repsond to him he's a crack pot?

Looks more like you are avoiding the issue to me.

Take into account that no one on this forum has your science background making the you the outspoken one here in that regard and when someone with a science background calls you out......  you run, so to speak.

And caling him a crack pot is the best you can do?

You have no problem getting scientific with anyone here who doesn't have a scientific back ground.  But now that someone does he's a crack pot eh?

Right. 

I had already refuted his arguments in other threads (He erased many of them)
But, If you want me to refute his little 'last stand' I will...As long as it shuts you up.

-humans and chimps may be able to interbreed, the genetic gap is close enough the only hurdle to such a hybridization are the complictions of antibody reaction and chromosomal splitting.

Absolutely nonsense. Firstly Human sperm couldn't even get inside of a chimp egg due to the receptors not binding. Secondly even if you used in vitro fertilization and injected the sperm into the egg it wouldn't work for many reasons. One main reason is that Humans have 46 chromosomes and Chimps have 48. So getting them to pair up would not work. To state that the only hurdle is the Antibody reacton and "chromosomal splitting" is blatantly false.

-he thinks locals on Flores island may have identified the cave in which the Hobbit skeleton was found by seeing some of the 12,000 year old Hobbit skeletons in the cave. Not through interaction with the Hobbit man. The 12,000 year old Hobbit fossils were found more than 30 feet underground.

This is irrelevant and highly unlikely. Inside of caves you don't usually get alot of sediment deposited. Most likely the bones were under a few feet of soft sediment at most. Which of course doesn't mean the Islanders couldn't of found other bones and skulls in other locations in the past that were under no sediment at all.

-he claims there is no evidence of human/neanderthal interbreeding. There is. It's called the Lapedo child, the skeleton of a human/neanderthal hybrid child dating only 28,500 (originaly dated 24,000) years old. This is a hot topic among geneticists, anthropologists and archaeologists... Johnny's never heard of it.

The "Lapedo child" was a single body found dating to about 25,000 years ago in the Lapedo Valley in Portugal. Early scientists concluded it was a "Neanderthal human mix" but this isn't very likely. Most likely this was a separated sub species of human occupying the Lapedo valley around 25,000 years ago. To conclude it was a "Neanderthal mix" just because it has Neanderthal features isn't real science it's pseudo science.

-Johnny reckons Bigfoot can't exist because there would have to be dozens of them and there simply isn't enough food to support them. Jane Goodall (chimp lady) disagrees... he  dismisses her opinion.

Refering to Jane Goodall is an appeal to authority fallacy. Real scientists don't do it.

The number is probably closer to 50,000... but the food part? That's so moronic as to beggar belief... not enough food to support a couple dozen apemen in North America... weren't there 50,000,000 buffalo there just 200 years ago?

50,000 Bigfoot roaming America and we haven't found a Body,Gotten a clear picture,Hunters Shot one or captured one? Good grief...

There were many buffalo in America 200 years ago. However America couldn't possibly sustain a population of Buffalo that large ever again.

Aren't there a couple dozen million domesticated cattle there right now? Aren't there 400,000,000 people living in North America right now? Aren't there a couple of hundred thousand bears in the same woods?

Good grief...Is this "Scientist" actually comparing 400lb primates to cattle? Is he actually comparing 400lb primates to humans as an argument in support of Bigfoot?

Humans live in populated areas and Cattle live in captivity. We're talking about the wilderness here.

In reality (not in Lukes dreamland) REAL SCIENTISTS know nearly every detail of the American and even the South American or African wilderness. We know for instance each individual of numerous endangered species living in the wild. We actually have names for them and track their breeding and migration for scientific studies.

To claim that populations of 7 foot tall 400lb "Bigfoots" could be living in a place like the American north west is utterly absurd.

This quote speaks for itself:
"That means if we have a viable population of "bigfoot" living in the american wilderness..We'd have to have DOZENS of them. The amount of food just isn't there. Pure and simple."

And that's absolutely right. There would need to be a naturally breeding population meaning actually more than dozens. Meaning several hundred-several thousand AT LEAST.

I don't waste my time with crackpots and I also don't waste my time with people who are obsessed with me on a message board...That means you Ozmo.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2006, 05:38:24 PM »
Sorry, that's not what i was looking for. 

I was looking for you to refute it with him on a a thread so that he could respond and vise versa.   Which you have deliberately failed to do and only supports my theory that you may bea no more than an overworked unrecognized lab assistant or data entry clerk that's been passed over time and again.

And i'm not obsessed with you.  I just enjoy revealing you for what you are. 

So when you so lamely try and do your basic Bull shit like faking your death or changing your name, I'm amused that someone so smart as you think you are can't see how stupid you look.

bjorn_fairhair

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2006, 05:52:22 PM »
I was looking for you to refute it with him on a a thread so that he could respond and vise versa. 

Sure, I'll Spend hours on a bodybuilding board arguing with some nutcase crackpot pseudo scientist about the existence of Bigfoot. I just have nothing better to do!  ::)

I'm done wasting my time with you Ozmo. I know you have a crush on me and all but it will just never work out. Find someone else to obsess over.

Maybe 240 or Adonis.

BTW respond to my PM because i'm done with this thread.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2006, 06:08:11 PM »

Sure, I'll Spend hours on a bodybuilding board arguing with some nutcase crackpot pseudo scientist about the existence of Bigfoot. I just have nothing better to do!  ::)

I'm done wasting my time with you Ozmo. I know you have a crush on me and all but it will just never work out. Find someone else to obsess over.

Maybe 240 or Adonis.

BTW respond to my PM because i'm done with this thread.

Gee you rattle easy.

And you, again have come up with another lame response regarding the The Luke.  So you'll spend hours refutting creationist or any other non-scientific person that challanges your scientific knowledge but when someone with provable credentials challanges you, you call him a crack pot?

You are soooooo f*cking WEAK.

and along with that you use the "crush" on you card?  PUH Leeez.   Address the issues with The Luke. 

Again, you are exposed for what you really are.

And what is that gibberish you PM-ed me? 

Are you trying to talk with a hip hop dilect or something? 

Until now you haven't come and said who you are.  And i made that offer to debate if you admited you were Tyrone Power.  Which, like a lame bitch, you didn't.

Now, the offer is a live voice chat debate, you german accented fake scientist.

Oh yeah,  you used the "i'm done with this thread" defense.....  very sub human of you.  Scroll back to the top of the thread skippy... and GET A LIFE.