Author Topic: Most disapointing for shit Bill Maher episode..... EVER....  (Read 7655 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Most disapointing for shit Bill Maher episode..... EVER....
« on: September 09, 2006, 01:35:24 AM »
Jokes about Steve Irwin's death, TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOTHER FUCKING JACKASS!!!!
Gives head to Benjamin Netanyahoo........ and takes one full on to the face.....
Whole panel/Bill called Bullshit on 9/11 being an inside job...
AND THE BIGGEST SIN OF ALL... MOTHER..... FUCKER...... HAD ISSUE WITH BOOTY Jessica's ass is not hitler.... >:(

Purge_WTF

Re: Most disapointing for shit Bill Maher episode..... EVER....
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2006, 07:11:25 AM »
  I actually thought last night's episode was the best one so far since it started, although yes, the Steve Irwin segment was rather chilly.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2006, 07:23:49 AM »
Jokes about Steve Irwin's death, TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOTHER FUCKING JACKASS!!!!
Gives head to Benjamin Netanyahoo........ and takes one full on to the face.....
AND THE BIGGEST SIN OF ALL... MOTHER..... FUCKER...... HAD ISSUE WITH BOOTY Jessica's ass is not hitler.... >:(

Didn't see it, but the jokes about Irwin were not right. Did you say he thought 9/11 WAS NOT an inside job? If that's the case he finally got one right....and Netan"yahoo" ::) is freaking awesome, I love listening to that guy speak, brilliant!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2006, 07:47:52 AM »
Netanyahoo is a Zionist racist member of the Mossad.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2006, 08:48:12 AM »
Benjamin N. is a brilliant guy when he speaks.  Very intelligent, very cunning.  Presents his argument very well.  I turn it up when he's on the news.

This is a rough transition time in our lives.  People in our nation are beginning to become divided on the 911 issue as much as they were on Civil Rights 50 years ago.

Something will give.  Either the phase will pass and everyone will suddenly start believing the official story, or it will continue to snowball until we're at 85-90% of Americans calling it an inside job.

The evidence, as we can currently see, clearly points to an inside job.  The govt can release the pentagon videos and clear up a lot of the doubt, or someone can come clean about waht they knew, which would clear up more doubt.

The evidence we see is seriously beginning to point to our govt having a hand in 911, but not the controlling hand.  It is looking more and more - and this is based upon what the people who study history and govt for a living - that a large group with great financial resources outside of our nation was the driving force behind 911.  I'll leave it up to you to determine what groups have the financial power and tentacles in our govt to exert this type of power.

In 5 years, everyone in our country will know the truth.  We might be in a police state under Condi with mastial law the norm, or we might be watching the cheney trial on tv.  who knows.  but this will not stand like this.  closure will come.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2006, 09:50:17 AM »
jessica is so damn hot.  I missed the episode

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2006, 11:59:27 AM »

Lol, and Bill's the most Anti-Bush guy eith a talk show.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2006, 01:37:25 PM »
Maher quote on 9/11:

on the first episode of his "Politically Incorrect" show since the Sept. 11 attacks, he infamously compared the bravery of American politicians with that of al-Qaida terrorists. "We have been the cowards, lobbing cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away. That's cowardly," Maher said on the Sept. 17 episode. "Staying in the airplane when it hits the building, say what you want about it, it's not cowardly."

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2006, 03:42:30 PM »
Maher quote on 9/11:

on the first episode of his "Politically Incorrect" show since the Sept. 11 attacks, he infamously compared the bravery of American politicians with that of al-Qaida terrorists. "We have been the cowards, lobbing cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away. That's cowardly," Maher said on the Sept. 17 episode. "Staying in the airplane when it hits the building, say what you want about it, it's not cowardly."

Guy needs slaughtering like the pig he is.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2006, 04:56:51 PM »
He is right, it does take balls, regardless of whether it was right or not.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2006, 05:14:22 PM »
He is right, it does take balls, regardless of whether it was right or not.
I watched that night when it happened... I've been watching Bill for a long time.  I wasn't that pissed at what he said.  I think it was taken a bit out of context by some over zealous soccer moms.  While they were busy installing their second 5foot American flag and united we stand bumper sticker on their mini van, Bill was starting a public dialog in an attempt to ask what the f**k/why the f**k....  Debate is often kicked off with statements that are hardly innocuous.  But I guess the last thing they wanted us doing was having a national debate--to bad.  All the soccer moms could see was an insult to America enough said he had to go--big mistake... 

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2006, 05:59:35 PM »
jessica is so damn hot.  I missed the episode

He just morphed a pic of her ass so it looked bigger than J.LO's. It was no big deal.
E

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2006, 07:31:02 PM »
Netanyahoo is a Zionist racist member of the Mossad.
There was not one single truth that left that man's mouth... and some of it downright offensive. 

He said: "The secret is, we have America" Well true.. but fucked up anyway...
He said: There is no Hezbolah, they're actually the Iranian Army.
Said Israel gets refereed to as the most like the Nazis more than anybody else is because, NUMBER 1, "European Guilt" and Number 2, they were the "perfect victims" and now they are not and refuse to "go back into the gas chambers"... Ah bullshit, that's not why... 

Rabbi Goldstein: why traditional Jews do not support Zionism
http://www.hiddenmysteries.net/audio/2005/zionism.shtml

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2006, 07:32:55 PM »
Benjamin N. is a brilliant guy when he speaks.  Very intelligent, very cunning.  Presents his argument very well.  I turn it up when he's on the news.

This is a rough transition time in our lives.  People in our nation are beginning to become divided on the 911 issue as much as they were on Civil Rights 50 years ago.

Something will give.  Either the phase will pass and everyone will suddenly start believing the official story, or it will continue to snowball until we're at 85-90% of Americans calling it an inside job.

The evidence, as we can currently see, clearly points to an inside job.  The govt can release the pentagon videos and clear up a lot of the doubt, or someone can come clean about waht they knew, which would clear up more doubt.

The evidence we see is seriously beginning to point to our govt having a hand in 911, but not the controlling hand.  It is looking more and more - and this is based upon what the people who study history and govt for a living - that a large group with great financial resources outside of our nation was the driving force behind 911.  I'll leave it up to you to determine what groups have the financial power and tentacles in our govt to exert this type of power.

In 5 years, everyone in our country will know the truth.  We might be in a police state under Condi with mastial law the norm, or we might be watching the cheney trial on tv.  who knows.  but this will not stand like this.  closure will come.

The same can also be said about Tony Blair who is in my opinion one of the best if not best debaters in the world.  The man is a brilliant disappointment.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2006, 04:02:09 AM »
Blair used to be incredible to listen to.  Brilliant, witty guy.  Sadly, he's doing waht he's told no.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2006, 01:34:25 PM »
Bill said he was 50 yo old that on Fri night.  That was surprising.