Author Topic: Could doggcrapp buy Getbig?/Disappointed  (Read 82098 times)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
Re: Could doggcrapp buy Getbig?
« Reply #75 on: September 09, 2006, 11:00:27 AM »
Milos' response for people who ask him for advice:

"pay me $350 an hour"

I don't get why you guys have such a problem with people making money...it's the american way, isn't it??
nasser=piece of shit

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #76 on: September 09, 2006, 11:01:14 AM »
Good response...I aught to start doing that too. Remember you asked how to program ASP?

No I didn't ask that.  I simply asked what languages you used for that website.   I have a book on ASP and will buy more probably.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #77 on: September 09, 2006, 11:01:43 AM »
No I didn't ask that.  I simply asked what languages you used for that website.   I have a book on ASP and will buy more probably.

You can learn all that garbage online.
just push some weight!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #78 on: September 09, 2006, 11:01:59 AM »
then get him on here recanting it and prove it. Ill believe it when he says it (not you)

HE WILL!

We talked last night actually....His friend John, GETITONNY will also tell you I am lifetime Natural.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 09, 2006, 11:02:59 AM »
HE WILL!

We talked last night actually....His friend John, GETITONNY will also tell you I am lifetime Natural.

I HOPE for your sake your a lifetime natty, if not you need to beat the hell out of your supplier.
nasser=piece of shit

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #80 on: September 09, 2006, 11:04:11 AM »
I hope he does buy this site.  I've got nothing againts ron but it's time to stop the inmates from running the asylum.  You don't agree with DC or milos or someone else there are better ways to voice your opinion than some of the shit that goes on here.  Try to speak with some intellegence not "meltdown" or "owning" or "hahahahah"  it's old.

People should be held accountable for thier posts, how many anti dc threads is adonis gonna be allowed to start before someone says "ok, enough is enough" There is no reason to have 15 threads about adonis' new diet, it's moronic.  Everytime a pro says something on here someone jumps down his throat, except for toney freeman but he just started, give it time and people will lay into him just like everyone else.

show some fucking respect, it's not that hard.
dude ffs why cant people see THAT ITS AN INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD dont take it so seriously.who cares if someones disrespectful dont let it hurt your feelings its just a board.this is what people need to realise,this is why getbig is a 100 times better than mayhem, the mods here know this
8) B.B.C. 8)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 09, 2006, 11:05:18 AM »
We need getbig.  We can't let pros live in denial of the effectiveness of steroids, their low self esteem, how their profession results in poor health, and all the other taboo topics which you will get banned for if you speak about on mayhem.  If we disallow free speech like mayhem does, we are nothing more than enablers.  We need to keep teaching pros the truth.

Couldn`t have said it better Matt.

Pros don`t do anything for anyone....Why should it matter if they post.

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #82 on: September 09, 2006, 11:06:17 AM »

The inability to deal with negativity indicates weak character, a fragile ego, and lack of maturity and self-confidence.

What does constant baseless attacking of others indicate?
w

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 09, 2006, 11:06:48 AM »
dude ffs why cant people see THAT ITS AN INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD dont take it so seriously.who cares if someones disrespectful dont let it hurt your feelings its just a board.this is what people need to realise,this is why getbig is a 100 times better than mayhem, the mods here know this

there's a difference.  I've talked to pro's I don't agree with online and it was fine.  When all you post is bs after bs it gets old.  The only reason I come here anymore is because the site updates real fast and I'm usually bored at work so this breaks up the day, if another site moved like this I'd go there.
nasser=piece of shit

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 09, 2006, 11:06:57 AM »
What does constant baseless attacking of others indicate?

How do you know its "baseless"

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #85 on: September 09, 2006, 11:07:23 AM »
I don't agree with everything Adonis says but some of these so-called trainers today are a joke. Advocating 400 or more grams of protein per day is just sheer nonsense. What are you trying to do-get everyone hooked up to a kidney machine? Too much protein is toxic-simple as that. Whereas a little is needed to build muscle-going overboard with anything is not good for the body. Would you eat 100 apples per day? Secondly, show me one guy that hasn't gotten FAT on the so-called eat big to get big theory? The idea of ingesting HUGE quantities of food to appear "plumped up" may work for "pros" taking drugs to lean out but for the natural bodybuilder it's physique suicide. Also this doesn't meantion the fact that it's dangerous to your health. I think the real point here is a lot of people are sick and tired of these wannabe drug pushers with their drug physiques passing out advice that is dubious and questionable at best.  In fact, if you took a poll I believe most people would tell you the current pro physiques look like a joke. A gross anomaly of the human form. In other words, a bunch of bloated pigs. We are ready for the bygone days when bodybuilding meant health, and having a wonderful body to look at that represented true strength, power and hard work.

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: September 09, 2006, 11:08:25 AM »
a simple solution is everyone has to post up their real names (maybe a 2 dollar a year credit card payment for membership at getbig which would make the name verification valid) Its a big difference when your real name "Tony Smith" is out there instead of biggunsmcgee hiding behind a screen name. If your going to rip and bash hey, lets make it a fair playing field, you know their name they know yours.

Doesnt matter anyway, I havent heard back from Ron and if Steve Blechman sees this thread he will outbid me by double.

what.

• Getbig III
  • Commercialized-ass bitch
« Reply #87 on: September 09, 2006, 11:10:48 AM »

Maybe you should become a guru.  Charge people $300 up front, and in return send them your full program, conveniently distilled down to five words: "Run a calorie deficit, dumbass!"   ;D

Or put people in the hospital like the Chad?
Newbies: Goatboy smells

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #88 on: September 09, 2006, 11:13:26 AM »
there's a difference.  I've talked to pro's I don't agree with online and it was fine.  When all you post is bs after bs it gets old.  The only reason I come here anymore is because the site updates real fast and I'm usually bored at work so this breaks up the day, if another site moved like this I'd go there.
well if all you get is bs after bs why cant you just ignore it? theres usually the information you want inbetween the other stuff.

and why do you think you come here when your bored?because getbigs fun,and its that bs you talk abut that makes it fun,if it offends you then theres a problem,most people know its just the internet and brush it off
8) B.B.C. 8)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 09, 2006, 11:13:42 AM »
Steve Blechman sees this thread he will outbid me by double.

not if the average joe's win the world dodge ball chamionships.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #90 on: September 09, 2006, 11:15:08 AM »
Or put people in the hospital like the Chad?

Chad just has something against kidneys.

I think his parents forced him to eat a lot of beans or something as a kid.

IFBB Pro:  "But Chad, won't this regimen be destructive to my kidneys?"

Chad: "Nah!  You don't need kidneys! They're just holdin' you back, man!"

Ron: "I am lazy."

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: September 09, 2006, 11:15:48 AM »
I don't agree with everything Adonis says but some of these so-called trainers today are a joke. Advocating 400 or more grams of protein per day is just sheer nonsense. What are you trying to do-get everyone hooked up to a kidney machine? Too much protein is toxic-simple as that. Whereas a little is needed to build muscle-going overboard with anything is not good for the body. Would you eat 100 apples per day? Secondly, show me one guy that hasn't gotten FAT on the so-called eat big to get big theory? The idea of ingesting HUGE quantities of food to appear "plumped up" may work for "pros" taking drugs to lean out but for the natural bodybuilder it's physique suicide. Also this doesn't meantion the fact that it's dangerous to your health. I think the real point here is a lot of people are sick and tired of these wannabe drug pushers with their drug physiques passing out advice that is dubious and questionable at best.  In fact, if you took a poll I believe most people would tell you the current pro physiques look like a joke. A gross anomaly of the human form. In other words, a bunch of bloated pigs. We are ready for the bygone days when bodybuilding meant health, and having a wonderful body to look at that represented true strength, power and hard work.

http://www.sportsnutritionsociety.org/site/pdf/Manninen%20SNRJ%201-1-45-51-2004.pdf

http://ndt.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/full/20/3/657

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #92 on: September 09, 2006, 11:19:53 AM »
Dante why do you get offended when people disagree with you?

i can see another mike mentzer in the making...keep cool dude it seems like your gunna pop
8) B.B.C. 8)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #93 on: September 09, 2006, 11:22:13 AM »
http://www.sportsnutritionsociety.org/site/pdf/Manninen%20SNRJ%201-1-45-51-2004.pdf

In this study, the combination of whey and casein protein promoted the greatest increases in fat-free mass after 10 weeks of heavy resistance training. Athletes, coaches, and nutritionists can use these findings to increase fat-free mass and to improve body composition during resistance training.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?db=pubmed&cmd=Retrieve&dopt=AbstractPlus&list_uids=16937979&query_hl=6&itool=pubmed_docsum
Here comes the money shot

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: September 09, 2006, 11:22:22 AM »
Dante why do you get offended when people disagree with you?

i can see another mike mentzer in the making...keep cool dude it seems like your gunna pop

Bro Im not offended at all....what do you think im over here yelling at the computer? Im checking last nites baseball scores back and forth as I do this--LOL

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #95 on: September 09, 2006, 11:23:16 AM »
a simple solution is everyone has to post up their real names (maybe a 2 dollar a year credit card payment for membership at getbig which would make the name verification valid) Its a big difference when your real name "Tony Smith" is out there instead of biggunsmcgee hiding behind a screen name. If your going to rip and bash hey, lets make it a fair playing field, you know their name they know yours.

Doesnt matter anyway, I havent heard back from Ron and if Steve Blechman sees this thread he will outbid me by double.

People on Intense Muscle don't post their real names neither.  You're not posting with your real name exactly as well.  I think the use real names arguement would make a difference.  It would still be someone out there disagreeing with you. 

As far as buying the website, if you bought it then I'm afraid you would have wasted your money.  People would up and leave for some other board the minute rules and regulations came up and ads.  That's what killed Muscle Mayhem....too much advertising, too much selling, too much ass-kissing , too much cut, delete, and ban for no reason.

Mcfarland was thrown off and all he did was call out the mod who edited his post to say dum-ass which afterwards it turned out to be SizzleChic.  No real apology ever came to him.  I got stabbed in the back by Massive and the rest of the mods and when I called them out, they did the same with me.   I'm the only one who got banned for saying something on another site  meaning Getbig.com.  A lot of respect for someone who was there from day one of Muscle Mayhem.  They asked me to come up there from Meso-Rx because I was good at starting some shit up good or bad and still write some great nutritional articles.

That's what will happen DC the minute you buy the site.  It will be no different from the police driving up to a mob.  Everyone will scatter like roaches
A

dav-bol

• Getbig II
  • Sexbomb
« Reply #96 on: September 09, 2006, 11:24:58 AM »
Mcfarlands and another one which i cant remember the name. And I dont include Mcfarland in with this, because that guy is a talented writer and he would be a guy I would probably pay to put up threads here (his threads and pics get alot of views). Many people on Mayhem (myself included) really enjoyed reading his threads

Hell yeah..whatever demons he may/may not have never hurt his knack for succinct and insightful posts.
That guy was Shakespeare on the boards........

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #97 on: September 09, 2006, 11:27:08 AM »
Bro Im not offended at all....what do you think im over here yelling at the computer? Im checking last nites baseball scores back and forth as I do this--LOL
i was more picturing you smashing the keyboard.now ive lost the mental image and its not as fun anymore :'(

;)
8) B.B.C. 8)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #98 on: September 09, 2006, 11:30:51 AM »
In this study, the combination of whey and casein protein promoted the greatest increases in fat-free mass after 10 weeks of heavy resistance training. Athletes, coaches, and nutritionists can use these findings to increase fat-free mass and to improve body composition during resistance training.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?db=pubmed&cmd=Retrieve&dopt=AbstractPlus&list_uids=16937979&query_hl=6&itool=pubmed_docsum
]

This doesn't mean anything because this isn't endorsing the use of 2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight.  I fully agree with the study and I encourage my clients to use my Classic Milk & Egg Protein Powder however I only recommend 1 gram per pound of bodyweight.
A

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #99 on: September 09, 2006, 11:34:01 AM »

http://ndt.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/full/20/3/657

Use a little common sense here. For every so-called validation you can put up advocating exorbitant amounts of protein consumption I can put up just as many that call for the opposite. Let's think about it rationally using the element of reason. If x amount of exercise is needed for optimal muscle growth there has to be a certain limit to overall growth. For example, if lifting weights for two hours a day produces a certain effect lifting for 4 hours a day isn't going to double the size of the muscles. Now, back to the matter of this foolish protein consumption. If the body can only process so much and utilize it for repair and growth what on earth makes you think that cramming more and more in the body is going to suddenly make the muscles grow past what they could reach with adequate rest, nutrition, stimulation etc? Just like my earlier statement: If eating an apple or two a day produces a certain amount of health do you think eating 100 is going to produce an infinite amount of good? Lastly, why is it that I personally and several others have actually been able to grow just as much muscle using moderate to low amounts of protein than when we tried the bogus idea of shoving more down our hatches than our bodies could utilize? Why is it studies have shown that people eating diets high in carbohydrates have been able to grow just as much muscle as people eating high protein diets? Too much protein simply overstresses the body's system and gets stored as FAT. Shall I continue?

http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=50900

http://www.arthurdevany.com/archives/2005/06/thermodynamics.html

http://www.chrysalisyog.homestead.com/files/PROTEIN.doc