Author Topic: EQ Vs Deca  (Read 13577 times)

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
EQ Vs Deca
« on: September 09, 2006, 12:43:38 PM »
Similarities

Pro's con's

Amount per dose

Length of use

All questions I have since I might replace my deca with eq for my next cycle.
U

whitewidow

Re: EQ Vs Deca
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2006, 01:40:24 PM »
as far as anabolic to androgenic ratio-both are very close. the thing about both deca and EQ is they can produce detectable metabolites in the urine months after use-they have properties that enable them to be deposited into fatty tissues for extended periods especially deca- id say try the EQ just because you have not tried it yet- they are both comparable- i think you get less water retention from EQ- I have not used deca so i could not tell really give you a first hand comparison.another thing you might like about the EQ is the more frequent injections-I know I read that frequent shots did not bother you- you have to shoot EQ EOD- instead of just once or twice a week like deca- id say the duration of wich you ran either is real similar too-14 weeks- maybe use the EQ for 10months with your sust and then throw in some Nandrolone phenylpropionate for a month or two. I hear the NPP is better than decanoate.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2006, 02:14:45 PM »
There is no comparison, Deca whoops EQ's butt, no question...bigger gains both in terms of physical growth and strength, as well as joint relief.

As for the cons of Deca, everyones always scared of "Deca Dick" and holding too much water, this is unfounded concern. First, like we have said 90 bazillion times on this board keep test/deca ratio's at a 2/1 average and you'll be fine. 2nd, take your AI's and water or bloat will not be a problem, play with this and find the right dose of say a-dex that works for you...letro works too but a-dex is better IMO.

Don't missunderstand me, I'm not saying EQ is a completely inferior drug, I'm simply answering the question as to which one I believe to be better. EQ does have some good qualities, like Deca an increase in strength and mass will occur, but not to the same degree. A lot of guys like EQ in a bulking cycle because it rapidly increases their appetite, and a lot of guys like it in a contest prep cycle because they feel the gains are, for lack of a better word cleaner. Bare in mind that some will still use deca as part of there contest cycle and with good results...BigIronMike25 who post here used deca in a 16 cycle for a contest he did this past June and he came out looking great. I can't remember how long he ran it during this cycle but is was at least 8wks maybe a bit longer.

As far as doses, 400mg/wk of Deca will work fine for most people and is the standard dose. I ran 600mg/wk in my last Deca cycle and honestly I did not notice much of a difference then if I had run 400mg/wk. So more is not always better or necessary. As for EQ 400-600mg/wk will suffice.

Duration for both 12-16 wks is standard, no less then 8wks is preferable but a 12wk minimum would be much more sound.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2006, 04:05:14 PM »
some compounds work better for some than others- many like EQ better-many like deca better- only way to really know how you will respond is to try it.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2006, 04:16:48 PM »
Will agree with arnold that deca is a stronger anabolic.  I like EQ cause it is so free of sides.  Seem to bloat a little less on EQ also.  But as far as strength and size deca is better.  Love to cycle test, anadrol and deca....boom that combo gets you jacked.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2006, 04:34:01 PM »
Luv check your PM
U

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2006, 12:17:37 AM »
I have done both and IMO, I like the EQ as it gives you a firmer look. Deca did bloat me quite a bit, I used sustanon and Test E on both cycles. A great cyle is the one I'm taking now 600 of EQ a week and 500 Sustanon, minimal bloating and the vascularity seems to be more noticible. But as said before you will never know which one works best for you untill you try them both. I'm taking the oreganon Sustanon and British Dragon EQ(200) I split it up 300 twice a week of the EQ and 250 twice a week of the Sustanon.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2006, 07:32:58 PM »
EQ is supposed to be easier on the hairline, because you can stack it with finistride. For some reason, Deca and finastride makes your hair fall out faster.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2006, 08:22:53 PM »
i like EQ and that all that matters  ;D ;D

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2006, 01:25:03 PM »
i like deca norma..
w

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2006, 01:25:39 PM »

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2006, 01:28:48 PM »
big  advantage of deca  norma  is that i can find it easy in my  regia , and greek norma is respectfull brand..
and it works great...
w