Author Topic: Newbie Curiosity  (Read 1949 times)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Newbie Curiosity
« on: September 09, 2006, 03:55:03 PM »
Which steroids (either mass builders or density and cutting agents) have the lowest occurances of baldness and gyno as side effects?  Those are the two being my biggest concerns. 

Also if there was one steroid to take, of any kind, that would require the least amount of PCT what would be best?

I'm not looking to put on huge gains and I don't have a lot of money.  I just want to take my physique up a couple notches and need a little push to take it to the next level.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Newbie Curiosity
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2006, 04:11:46 PM »
Start with 500mg testosterone cypionate or enthenate each week. This is fairly inexpensive and you can run the test all by itself.  If you wanna do something else you will need to do the test also in conjunction with it.  Therefore more money and possibly more side affects.

If you do not want any side affects for sure than just stay natural, gear use comes with no guarantees.  But keep the doses low and learn how to use it and you should be fine.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2006, 04:39:38 PM »
Which steroids (either mass builders or density and cutting agents) have the lowest occurances of baldness and gyno as side effects?  Those are the two being my biggest concerns. 

Also if there was one steroid to take, of any kind, that would require the least amount of PCT what would be best?

I'm not looking to put on huge gains and I don't have a lot of money.  I just want to take my physique up a couple notches and need a little push to take it to the next level.

Bro, I don't know what is not alot of money to you, but this shit is addictive you get big and wanna get bigger, then you wanna try different gear to either cut, bulk, shred, and it all costs $$$$$$ BRATHA... My current cycle cost me 3 times what I originally thought because I was going to do a simple "bread and butter" cycle but ended up buying more gear and switching it around and adding more weeks..
U

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2006, 05:37:09 PM »
Start with 500mg testosterone cypionate or enthenate each week. This is fairly inexpensive and you can run the test all by itself.  If you wanna do something else you will need to do the test also in conjunction with it.  Therefore more money and possibly more side affects.

If you do not want any side affects for sure than just stay natural, gear use comes with no guarantees.  But keep the doses low and learn how to use it and you should be fine.
The above was said perfectly...nothing else to add here.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2006, 06:58:27 PM »
I understand about the addictive side of this but I've always been a disciplined sort of guy.  I also understand there's always a risk of side effects but I'm just trying to minimize it best I can.  Thanks.  Anyone got any more ideas I'm all ears.  Like I said it's my first time.

Also some stats that might or might not matter.  I've been in and out of the gym since I was 17 but only training heavy for over 2.5 years.  I'm 22yrs old, 5' 10", 180 lbs with a bodyfat of about 10%. 

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2006, 07:19:57 PM »
everything comes with a price when doing gear eather the pice of getting gear or the price of side effects.

after using there are no complaints

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2006, 10:41:52 AM »
Alright I don't get it.  Why would I take something like test, which has the highest chance of getting side effects as opposed to something like deca or tren?  If the idea is to take one and only one drug with minimal side effects that makes no sense.  I'm not trying to put on a shit ton of mass... I just want to put on maybe 5-10lbs and up my strength, maybe even cut a little bodyfat. 

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2006, 11:36:04 AM »
Why do you feel test has the highest chance for sides?  Its naturally in your body, men start to feel Bad when they have no or very little test, depression, no sex drive (libido), lack of energy, get fat and weak.

Alright time to explain this again.  Deca, tren, anadrol ETC, ETC. when taken will interfear with your HPTA.  This is a negative feed back loop within your body.  Your body has a natural set point of the amount of test or androgen's that should be present.  When it senses excessive amounts of androgen's are present like it would be if you started taking deca, it sends a signal to the hypothalamus to tell the testes to stop making test, this is known as, shut down.  Its kind of like the thermostat in your house as a rudimentary example.

Well the bad part of no testosterone in your body is that you will not have normal sexual function or desire.  Thats why all cycles need to include test, the synthetic test replaces the naturally occurring test that is no longer present because of the HPTA shut down.  Also increased test levels will lead to strength and size gains.

I have to ask you this, if you only wanna put on 5-10 lbs why don't you just stay natural.  Seems to me somebody could put on that kind of size the natural way with some hard work and some time?

My explanation was short and just very basic I urge you to do some web searches and reading on these issues for yourself to help you decide better.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2006, 03:03:25 PM »
Ok.. that makes a little more sense.  I never knew that ALL cycles had to include test and I was under the assumption that deca, tren, anadrol would be like the good side of taking steroids (some mass gain, muscle hardening and strength gain etc.) with almost no chance of side effects (like hair loss, acne, gyno, etc.).  I get it.

It's not that I couldn't put on 5-10lbs by staying natural, it's that I want to speed up my gains a little.  Basically I only want to put on the amount that I am sure I will retain after I stop my cycle because I don't want to do regular cycles.  I also want to drop bf at the same time.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2006, 06:15:17 PM »
Well also remember that this is what most consider the best way.

When I first started my first cycle was d-bol and deca.  Made OK gains, that very little if any of stayed.  Cant remember any teribble sides, so it wont kill you.

The next cycle I did was a-bombs, test, EQ and Fina (tren) fairly low doses of the EQ and fina, but that cycle I remember as one of my best.

Another thing and I agree with Dave Palumbo on this, to make any real changes to your body with gear you need to do long cycles. 6-9 months long.  Thats when the gains start to stick.  I think he talks about it in a recent issue of MD.

Also hair loss and gyno will vary by the person.  Me not much hair loss, but certian combos bring on that gyno tenderness.  Never had problems with gyno lately though, since started using Letro about 2 years ago

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2006, 10:08:51 PM »
Alright I don't get it.  Why would I take something like test, which has the highest chance of getting side effects as opposed to something like deca or tren?  If the idea is to take one and only one drug with minimal side effects that makes no sense.  I'm not trying to put on a shit ton of mass... I just want to put on maybe 5-10lbs and up my strength, maybe even cut a little bodyfat. 

mass depends on diet and training......not so much the gear, beleive it or not. there is no "special cocktail" to add 7-10lbs as opposed to 17-12 lbs.  it depends on you...not the gear. of course water weight comes into play...but you are talking about achieveable mass that you are trying to keep.

ryano

• Getbig I
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2006, 05:06:54 PM »
I agree with mantooth...in my humble experience diet and trainning is 99 percent with steroids and supps being 1 percent.  All the roids in and supps in the world is not going to do anything until you have a good handle on everything else.  Your just throwing away your money and running in circles. :(