Author Topic: Earl's annual NFL predictions  (Read 148685 times)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Re: Earl's annual NFL predictions
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2006, 10:57:48 AM »
Eww on the NFL :-X
its funny shit like this would be deleted from the female board ::)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2006, 11:14:24 AM »
Lol, everyone makes predictions of their team winning the SB. Don't you think this years winner will say they "predicted" it. How about this: Who will be playing and what will the score be? Now if that comes true, I'll be amazed. ::)

I made the same prediction last year right when the season started and you knwo what happened. ;D

i tried to find the thread but apparently it was deleted

there are plenty of people here that remember

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2006, 11:15:26 AM »
FALCONS BABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEE HAHHAHHAHHAHHAHH oh and earl you are delusional the teams to beat in the AFC are the Bengals and the broncos although the broncos lost yesterday its still early and my prediction for the supa bowl is Bengals vs falcons

um didn't the steelers own them ::)

everybody said I was delusional this time last year too

was i really delusional? ;D

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2006, 11:16:19 AM »
Eww on the NFL :-X

iron my shirt woman >:(

E
E

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2006, 11:17:16 AM »
I made the same prediction last year right when the season started and you knwo what happened. ;D

i tried to find the thread but apparently it was deleted

there are plenty of people here that remember

E

How about the season before, or when Neil Odonnell was the QB? Did you make predictions then too? ::)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2006, 11:21:12 AM »
um didn't the steelers own them ::)

everybody said I was delusional this time last year too

was i really delusional? ;D

E
hahhahahhahahah carson palmer stayed in the game last year and you wouldve lost hahha but thats niether here nor there you won last year but i dont see it happening agian this year

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2006, 01:27:06 PM »
Im taking bets right now Palmer gets injured again.... To me he is one of the greats who will always be held back by injuries. True story!

thinkin the same thing  :-\

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2006, 01:28:58 PM »
seahawks just got Branch from the Patriots

one step closer  :D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2006, 02:01:24 PM »
hahhahahhahahah carson palmer stayed in the game last year and you wouldve lost hahha but thats niether here nor there you won last year but i dont see it happening agian this year

that's what every bitter steeler hater says ::)

seriously what are you basing that on?

wouldn't you say the colts were better than the bengals?  the broncos too

what makes everybody think some possible one year wonder had the will to knock off the mighty steelers?

carson wouldn't have been able to stop that trick play td ya know...

E

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2006, 02:02:47 PM »
How about the season before, or when Neil Odonnell was the QB? Did you make predictions then too? ::)

no

the season before we were starting a rookie qb

i never thought we would beat the cowboys in that super bowl but i do feel that o'donnel was paid off ;)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2006, 02:04:24 PM »
seahawks just got Branch from the Patriots

one step closer  :D

are they still bitchin in seattle about the refs making good calls?

the pats are done you can't constantly lose key players and expect to still contend

E
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2006, 02:27:53 PM »
are they still bitchin in seattle about the refs making good calls?

the pats are done you can't constantly lose key players and expect to still contend

E
i thought the rams looked good

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2006, 05:43:19 PM »
what are you basing that on?  one fluke pass?

coulda woulda shoulda they got owned and the steelers ended up owning superior teams in the colts and broncos

E

the colts didnt get owned! they lost when their field goal kicker missed an easy field goal with a couple seconds left on the clock.

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
  • poor people are crazy I'm eccentric
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2006, 05:56:08 PM »
Oakland Raiders are on the clock  ;D
RIP Bob Probert

body88

« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2006, 06:00:35 PM »
Oakland Raiders are on the clock  ;D

I thought Greenbay was the worst team in the nfl. Until I saw Oakland play last night.... Awful!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2006, 08:10:17 PM »

the colts didnt get owned! they lost when their field goal kicker missed an easy field goal with a couple seconds left on the clock.

they would've gotten blown out if the refs didn't call back troy's int or if bettis fumbled he never would've had a chance to kick

they got owned it really wasn't as close as the scoreboard said

E
E

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2006, 09:03:59 PM »
they would've gotten blown out if the refs didn't call back troy's int or if bettis fumbled he never would've had a chance to kick

they got owned it really wasn't as close as the scoreboard said

E

so in the superbowl against the seahawks you bash guys like me for mentioning the officiating....  but you can do it here.
HAHAHA  ::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2006, 10:30:42 PM »
Squealer fans are dilusional..u guys didn't even win the division last year. If Kimo didn't roll over CP then things might have been different. I don't think the the Bengals could have beaten the Dolts but.....Either way the Seahawks got robbed with some very bad calls. Ok ancient history.
The Fins are way overated..Culpepper had a bad season last year and he will again this year. My beloved Pats will win the division...The Falcons looked good and i imagine that teh SeaHawks will be right there agin but ince we hav their firts roun pick i hope not. Giants lack something but are close. The Donkeys..not with Jake the Fake..maybe Cutler. Its too early yet to say. I thought Caroline would be tougher.
L

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2006, 03:51:13 AM »
I believe that the Ravens will win the AFC North. Their defense always was the factor and right now they look real good. With McNair as QB, the D won't have to be on the field as much too.

body88

« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2006, 06:07:17 AM »
Squealer fans are dilusional..u guys didn't even win the division last year. If Kimo didn't roll over CP then things might have been different. I don't think the the Bengals could have beaten the Dolts but.....Either way the Seahawks got robbed with some very bad calls. Ok ancient history.
The Fins are way overated..Culpepper had a bad season last year and he will again this year. My beloved Pats will win the division...The Falcons looked good and i imagine that teh SeaHawks will be right there agin but ince we hav their firts roun pick i hope not. Giants lack something but are close. The Donkeys..not with Jake the Fake..maybe Cutler. Its too early yet to say. I thought Caroline would be tougher.

Yep... This post was pretty much fact not speculation!

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2006, 06:12:51 AM »

almost lost to the sorry no account Bills come back when you you are sub 500 this year crying for branch back..:)

body88

« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2006, 08:47:25 AM »
almost lost to the sorry no account Bills come back when you you are sub 500 this year crying for branch back..:)

Are you insinuating the pats where playing to even close off what they are capable off? Are you saying when Brady puts up his 3 rings in five years proven numbers they will not slaughter teams like the bills? Last time i checked the entire pats team admitted to having an awful game. They still got the win. The patriots have a spectacular defense, a bad ass running game. The best qb in the NFL and two receivers coming back who looked great in camp. Oh yeah teddy b should be back also. Don't hate :-* 3 rings in five years baby. They said the same things about lawyer and law when they took a hike. Guess those predictions held water ::) 13 wins this year guaranteed. Dion who?

Sub 500 lol? Do you watch/follow football? Have you watched espn and seen the pats picked by at least one of every football analyst to be in the final four this year? Saying they will be sub 500 goes beyond not being a fan of the pats. Might as well claim Indy will be sub 500 to!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2006, 09:00:15 AM »
Thats right baby don't hate..we have Brady and thats all u need. I am wondering if they might try for Jerry Porter with our Sea Hawk pick. I am worried that Chad Jackson has more issues then are being reported in the media. Anyway with Dillion and Maroney in the backfield plus Gabrial I think we'll be ok. The only season I talked smack was when we ran over Philly. I'm back to being cautiously optimistic. I will denegrate and stomp on any Dolt or Manning lovers....feel free to hack at me I come armed with rooms full of stats......Hey AS Berman picked us both to meet in the SB. Your boys looked good. I have a chance to watch the Pats/Jets here..its on at midnight.......Not even this shitty war can stop me from watching the greatest QB in NFL history get his fourth ring :P ;D
L

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2006, 09:10:34 AM »
Are you insinuating the pats where playing to even close off what they are capable off? Are you saying when Brady puts up his 3 rings in five years proven numbers they will not slaughter teams like the bills? Last time i checked the entire pats team admitted to having an awful game. They still got the win. The patriots have a spectacular defense, a bad ass running game. The best qb in the NFL and two receivers coming back who looked great in camp. Oh yeah teddy b should be back also. Don't hate :-* 3 rings in five years baby. They said the same things about lawyer and law when they took a hike. Guess those predictions held water ::) 13 wins this year guaranteed. Dion who?

Sub 500 lol? Do you watch/follow football? Have you watched espn and seen the pats picked by at least one of every football analyst to be in the final four this year? Saying they will be sub 500 goes beyond not being a fan of the pats. Might as well claim Indy will be sub 500 to!

No I am still bitter at losing the super bowl to you guys and I take any chance I get to take a shot at the freakin patriots..well and HH6..:) Really thought I think as long as you have wonderboy(freakin closet homo) at QB everything else does not matter.

body88

« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2006, 09:20:49 AM »
No I am still bitter at losing the super bowl to you guys and I take any chance I get to take a shot at the freakin patriots..well and HH6..:) Really thought I think as long as you have wonderboy(freakin closet homo) at QB everything else does not matter.

lmao!!!!!

Serious question. If brady was (will never happen) on the trade block and could move to your team how would you feel? I could picture you cheering when he made a great pass but after muttering "fucking queer"!