Author Topic: Earl's annual NFL predictions  (Read 149480 times)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Re: Earl's annual NFL predictions
« Reply #175 on: October 18, 2006, 10:27:20 AM »
rackers should've made the kick but they don't make every one

the run wasn't working edge had like 50 yards on 36 carries they need lineman

the cards are cursed and will never be a winner

E
i would blame it on going to the run leinart can throw the ball let the kid win some games for you why sit back and protect the lead?

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #176 on: October 22, 2006, 03:21:01 PM »
A chance to win the game on a field goal and they have a false start. Ouch. Willie Parker held under 100 yds. again, although both teams had a great day passing. But good old Morten Andersen wins it for the Falcons.

At 2-4 with only 3 more games to lose to knock them out of playoff contention, it doesn't look promising Earl.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #177 on: October 22, 2006, 03:29:15 PM »
A chance to win the game on a field goal and they have a false start. Ouch. Willie Parker held under 100 yds. again, although both teams had a great day passing. But good old Morten Andersen wins it for the Falcons.

At 2-4 with only 3 more games to lose to knock them out of playoff contention, it doesn't look promising Earl.

hhahahhah go falcons 8)

body88

« Reply #178 on: October 22, 2006, 05:08:39 PM »
Pats destroyed the Bills today.  5 and 1  :D  The passing game had a big day! Finally!!! Cannot believe Atlanta won that game. Was big Ben Rattled or did he turn out to be injured?

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #179 on: October 22, 2006, 05:25:16 PM »
Pats destroyed the Bills today. 5 and 1  :D The passing game had a big day! Finally!!! Cannot believe Atlanta won that game. Was big Ben Rattled or did he turn out to be injured?
he was sandwiched pretty good in the third but up until then it was a great back an forth on offence! the better team won! 8)

body88

« Reply #180 on: October 22, 2006, 05:34:35 PM »
he was sandwiched pretty good in the third but up until then it was a great back an forth on offence! the better team won! 8)

Vick looked good today. he may might me eat my words about being overrated :o He THREW four touchdowns today correct? I only saw the highlights and the kick/do overs after the pats game was over.

I still think the steelers will win there devision.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #181 on: October 22, 2006, 05:45:51 PM »

are you sure about that with the way cinnci is playing ???

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: October 22, 2006, 05:48:40 PM »

dont you usually have to finish above .500 to make it  :-\  ;D

body88

« Reply #183 on: October 22, 2006, 05:51:19 PM »
are you sure about that with the way cinnci is playing ???

Cinci? They lost to the bucs and got smashed at home by over 30 points by that pats. They barley beat the panthers. I think the steelers will win that devision. Cinci cant stop the run homey!

body88

« Reply #184 on: October 22, 2006, 05:53:37 PM »
dont you usually have to finish above .500 to make it  :-\  ;D

Call me crazy but i think they are going to win it. Big ben has been playing sharp. They have the tools. Maybe not to win it all. but they will take there devision imo

Congrats on the big win today btw! Vick looked very good today. 4 tds in the air right?

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: October 22, 2006, 05:56:13 PM »
Call me crazy but i think they are going to win it. Big ben has been playing sharp. They have the tools. Maybe not to win it all. but they will take there devision imo

Congrats on the big win today btw! Vick looked very good today. 4 tds right?

ben looked pretty f**ked up when he left the game. he might be out for a few weeks and thats not good for them. i dont think they'll make it. 

body88

« Reply #186 on: October 22, 2006, 05:59:01 PM »
ben looked pretty f**ked up when he left the game. he might be out for a few weeks and thats not good for them. i dont think they'll make it. 

He seemed to be ok at the end of the game ??? I know what I said is not going to be popular. It is also kind of crazy given there record. But for some reason, I feel they will take it in the end. Lotta foozball left!!!!!!!!!!!

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #187 on: October 22, 2006, 06:27:27 PM »
Vick looked good today. he may might me eat my words about being overrated
Body88's poor judgement on par with the grammar. Vick's erratic; don't be so easily misled/impressed if you think you know the game kid.  ;D

FYI it's "their" & "division".

body88

« Reply #188 on: October 22, 2006, 06:30:25 PM »
Body88's poor judgement on par with the grammar. Vick's erratic; don't be so easily misled/impressed if you think you know the game kid.  ;D

FYI it's "their" and "barely".

I said he might make me eat my words.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #189 on: October 22, 2006, 09:38:59 PM »

it is disappointing :-\

but i still believe in this team :D

we gave them the game take away the fumbled punt and fumbled snap and we win and the refs calling a false start on that was bullshit

after what they did last year I won't give up on this team until they are mathematically eliminated

I suggest you do the same unless you want to be owned like you were last year...

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #190 on: October 22, 2006, 09:40:10 PM »
hhahahhah go falcons 8)

admit it we gave you the game

as for vick get real

it's easy to throw 4 td's when the other team gives you that great field positioning by fumbling a snap, fumbling a kickoff (the 3rd time that woman beater did it in the last 2 games >:() and doing a surprise onside kick

take away the mental mistakes and your falcons are back in the oh so familiar losing column

E
E

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #191 on: October 22, 2006, 10:22:05 PM »
it is disappointing :-\

but i still believe in this team :D

we gave them the game take away the fumbled punt and fumbled snap and we win and the refs calling a false start on that was bullshit
The replay showed the wide receiver moved. And gave it away? Atlanta was in it all the way till the end. A more BS call was the one where Cohwer made the timeout call while the snap was being made and a go ahead field goal. But them's the breaks.

after what they did last year I won't give up on this team until they are mathematically eliminated

I suggest you do the same unless you want to be owned like you were last year...

E

Shouldn't give up on your team...that's what a true fan is, duh. And BTW how could I be owned when I didn't join getbig until this year? ???

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #192 on: October 23, 2006, 06:29:30 AM »
The replay showed the wide receiver moved. And gave it away? Atlanta was in it all the way till the end. A more BS call was the one where Cohwer made the timeout call while the snap was being made and a go ahead field goal. But them's the breaks.
Shouldn't give up on your team...that's what a true fan is, duh. And BTW how could I be owned when I didn't join getbig until this year? ???

once again it is obvious you didn't watch the game, you are just going by espn highlights ::)

the stupid mistakes the steelers made kept them in the game

you will never find a player not moving somewhat when they are hurrying up to spike the ball

bs call? he called timeout before the snap you hater

it doesn't matter whether you were a member or not, i would bet my life that you counted them out last year and look what happened 8)

E
E

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #193 on: October 23, 2006, 06:31:08 AM »
Pittsburgh pissed me off yesterday!   >:( >:( >:( >:(

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #194 on: October 23, 2006, 09:59:14 AM »
admit it we gave you the game

as for vick get real

it's easy to throw 4 td's when the other team gives you that great field positioning by fumbling a snap, fumbling a kickoff (the 3rd time that woman beater did it in the last 2 games >:() and doing a surprise onside kick

take away the mental mistakes and your falcons are back in the oh so familiar losing column

E
dude exactly you didnt give us the game your turn overs cost you the super bowl champs dont make mistakes like that if they want to repeat and vick picked apart a great defenense im not bull shitting it was on national tv yesterday

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #195 on: October 23, 2006, 11:24:31 AM »
dude exactly you didnt give us the game your turn overs cost you the super bowl champs dont make mistakes like that if they want to repeat and vick picked apart a great defenense im not bull shitting it was on national tv yesterday

vick didn't pick them apart like I said the stupid turnovers gave him great field postioning allowing him to have a career high 4 td's

E
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #196 on: October 23, 2006, 11:25:33 AM »
vick didn't pick them apart like I said the stupid turnovers gave him great field postioning allowing him to have a career high 4 td's

E
ahhahah ok i guess we were watching two different games ::)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #197 on: October 23, 2006, 12:21:14 PM »
ahhahah ok i guess we were watching two different games ::)

haha are you seriously saying that fumbling a punt at the 20 and fumbling a snap at the 30 aren't good field postioning?

plus the surprise onside kick

those espn know it alls like sean salisbury have fucked up your brain lol

they are just dying for vick to be great ::)

E

E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #198 on: October 23, 2006, 02:21:08 PM »
haha are you seriously saying that fumbling a punt at the 20 and fumbling a snap at the 30 aren't good field postioning?

plus the surprise onside kick

those espn know it alls like sean salisbury have fucked up your brain lol

they are just dying for vick to be great ::)

E

those fumbles and shit were pitts fault so what should atlanta do "oh no we wont take the field position it just wouldnt be fair" get a grip ahahahah num nuts! ::)

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #199 on: October 23, 2006, 07:42:28 PM »
once again it is obvious you didn't watch the game, you are just going by espn highlights ::)

the stupid mistakes the steelers made kept them in the game
Mistakes goes both ways, the Falcons were just as guilty. How many times was Ward wide open?

you will never find a player not moving somewhat when they are hurrying up to spike the ball
Yeah, but Washingtons move was "clearly" visable.

bs call? he called timeout before the snap you hater
Close enough call to be BS.

it doesn't matter whether you were a member or not, i would bet my life that you counted them out last year and look what happened 8)

E
Then you would be dead because I bet on the Steelers to make the playoffs. Not to mention I wanted Bettis to get an SB before his retirement. Not being a hater BTW just calling it like it is. Reality son, deal with it. Lol, yes the 9ers have the SAME record as the Steelers. ;D