Author Topic: Earl's annual NFL predictions  (Read 149588 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Earl's annual NFL predictions
« Reply #200 on: October 23, 2006, 08:22:13 PM »
those fumbles and shit were pitts fault so what should atlanta do "oh no we wont take the field position it just wouldnt be fair" get a grip ahahahah num nuts! ::)

learn to read assclown i'm just annoyed by the whole "michael vick has arrived" crap ::)

E
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #201 on: October 23, 2006, 08:24:03 PM »
learn to read assclown i'm just annoyed by the whole "michael vick has arrived" crap ::)

E

he has arrived but so has big ben in fact fucktard there is a ton of great young qbs in the league right now

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #202 on: October 23, 2006, 08:25:35 PM »
Mistakes goes both ways, the Falcons were just as guilty. How many times was Ward wide open?
Yeah, but Washingtons move was "clearly" visable.
Close enough call to be BS.
Then you would be dead because I bet on the Steelers to make the playoffs. Not to mention I wanted Bettis to get an SB before his retirement. Not being a hater BTW just calling it like it is. Reality son, deal with it. Lol, yes the 9ers have the SAME record as the Steelers. ;D

what do you mean how many times was ward wide open he had the best day of his career ???

they're all clearly visible ::)

you didn't bet on them winning the super bowl like I said from day one last year 8)

too bad the 9ers can't buy the super bowl like they used too ;D

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #203 on: October 23, 2006, 08:27:24 PM »
he has arrived but so has big ben in fact fucktard there is a ton of great young qbs in the league right now

which one is the youngest to win a super bowl? ;D

as for vick arriving you're right he has "arrived" to being the most overrated player in the history of the game :P

E
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #204 on: October 23, 2006, 08:40:10 PM »
which one is the youngest to win a super bowl? ;D

as for vick arriving you're right he has "arrived" to being the most overrated player in the history of the game :P

E
hey ill give big ben his props but it aint happening this year and seattle is trouble too

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #205 on: October 23, 2006, 09:12:20 PM »
what do you mean how many times was ward wide open he had the best day of his career ???
Transalation: he was wide open. ::)

they're all clearly visible ::)
That's why they are called everytime right? ::)

you didn't bet on them winning the super bowl like I said from day one last year 8)
Lol, I said I won money betting on them. ::) Show me where I said I didn't bet on them last year. :o

too bad the 9ers can't buy the super bowl like they used too ;D
Yeah, in the 80's when they had restricted free agency, they were "buying" all the players. ::) Too bad the Steelers can't be like the 9ers and be UNDEAFEATED in a Superbowl.
So quit crying and take your medicine like a man. Big Ben might not play next week, so with Batch they might have a chance to win. ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #206 on: October 23, 2006, 09:22:16 PM »
Transalation: he was wide open. ::)
That's why they are called everytime right? ::)
Lol, I said I won money betting on them. ::) Show me where I said I didn't bet on them last year. :o
Yeah, in the 80's when they had restricted free agency, they were "buying" all the players. ::) Too bad the Steelers can't be like the 9ers and be UNDEAFEATED in a Superbowl.
So quit crying and take your medicine like a man. Big Ben might not play next week, so with Batch they might have a chance to win. ;D

I still don't get what you are saying about ward

they are never called

you didn't bet on them going and winning the super bowl when they were 7-5

6 conference championships > 5

they bought their championship in 94 and desperately tried the two years before that and probabaly after too

a guy who has alex smith as his qb of the future is knocking big ben hahahahahahahah

E
E

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #207 on: October 24, 2006, 12:12:46 PM »
I still don't get what you are saying about ward
Here, I'll make it easy.
He had his best stats day ever. That means he wasn't covered. Get it?

they are never called
Unless it was against the Steelers, right?

you didn't bet on them going and winning the super bowl when they were 7-5
And you know this how?

6 conference championships > 5
What's you point? Niners have the same amount, but did it in 5.

they bought their championship in 94 and desperately tried the two years before that and probabaly after too
Yeah, they weren't contenders from 90-94... ::) 3 NFC Championships but ousted by a better Cowboys team. Yeah, were wen't good.

a guy who has alex smith as his qb of the future is knocking big ben hahahahahahahah
Hahaha, yeah that was funny. ::) Smith is actually better rated. Hahaha.

Maybe next year bud.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #208 on: October 24, 2006, 08:23:42 PM »
are you saying the falcons db's can't cover?

it is never called ::)

because you are a steeler hater and nobdoy outside of pittsburgh did so

what do you mean what is my point?  you'd rather finish last than lose in the super bowl ::) and we got to 4 first if you want to play that game and will get to 6 first too :D

uh I never said they weren't contenders, the cowboys are even more guilty for buying championships, they just outbid your 9ers most of the time

hahaha please tell me you aren't seriously saying smith is better than big ben and you would rather have him oh brother you can't be serious

one guy won a superbowl, led his team to an afc championship his rookie year and a 15-1 record but alex has the better qb rating 6 games into one season ::)

no wonder the 9ers have been a joke since their last super bowl in 94, everybody in san fran probably has that attitude hhahahahaha

the good ol salary cap keeps teams like that where they belong

AT THE BOTTOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

E
E

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #209 on: October 24, 2006, 08:44:41 PM »

what do you mean what is my point?  you'd rather finish last than lose in the super bowl ::) and we got to 4 first if you want to play that game and will get to 6 first too :D

uh I never said they weren't contenders, the cowboys are even more guilty for buying championships, they just outbid your 9ers most of the time

hahaha please tell me you aren't seriously saying smith is better than big ben and you would rather have him oh brother you can't be serious

one guy won a superbowl, led his team to an afc championship his rookie year and a 15-1 record but alex has the better qb rating 6 games into one season ::)

no wonder the 9ers have been a joke since their last super bowl in 94, everybody in san fran probably has that attitude hhahahahaha

E

One of 2 things:

either you are denial of your last super bowl being a tainted win or you are honest with yourself and know that game was given to them.   

and yes the niners compromised thier future to in the 90's with the salary cap.

And yes, the salary cap helps equalizes teams.  But the steelers had the same options the niners had back then and didn't make it happen.  Instead the niners had 20 years of winning seasons and 19 playoff appearences, 5 super bowls and ZERO Super Bowl Losses; unlike poor O'Donnell, never lost one they should have won.  Far and away from anything the steelers acomplished during any 20 year span.  :P

And BIG Ben.....  very likable guy.  But, not looking to good latley.  We will see about him.

But right now, if the Steelers had Alex Smith....  they be at least 5-1   ;D   

lol  the texans even beat the Jags  lol.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #210 on: October 24, 2006, 08:52:30 PM »
and how was it a tainted win?  I always love hearing the answer from you jealous haters ;D

my favorite is "in the super bowl the refs should ignore all penalites and let them play" hahahahaha

the steelers are a far more successful franchise than the 9ers they have been bad to mediocre for the last 10 years

the steelers lost to a better HIGHER PAYROLL team in 96

keep hating on the steelers though, you finally found something you are good at ;D

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #211 on: October 24, 2006, 08:54:55 PM »
I love how you guys have so much faith in alex smith it is making my night ;D

E
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #212 on: October 24, 2006, 08:59:54 PM »
vick is here bitches 8)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #213 on: October 24, 2006, 09:01:14 PM »
vick is here bitches 8)

I don't know how you can stand Ron Mexico :-\ he spreads herpes!
E

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: October 24, 2006, 09:01:17 PM »
and how was it a tainted win?  I always love hearing the answer from you jealous haters ;D

my favorite is "in the super bowl the refs should ignore all penalites and let them play" hahahahaha

the steelers are a far more successful franchise than the 9ers they have been bad to mediocre for the last 10 years

the steelers lost to a better HIGHER PAYROLL team in 96

keep hating on the steelers though, you finally found something you are good at ;D

E

I'm not a steeler hater.  Never was.  In fact i have lots of personal history regarding that team.   

Although this guy at chicago O'hare who walked around the B-gates yelling steelers number "1" for an hour in April of last year was a bit annoying,  ;D  I even like Steeler fans.

But as far as a successful 20 year span the steelers don't compare to the Niners. 

Super Bowls aren't won by Payroll anyways.  You know as well as i do they had that game and lost it.

Now, com'on..........about this last super bowl.  I was rootin for the Steelers.  You know they got some very questionable calls to go their way.  Calls that if done properly could have changed the course of that game.  You cannot in any objective spirit tell me it was a clean win.  Now you can argue it, i'm sure.  But you'd have rather won it with out them questionalbe calls.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: October 24, 2006, 09:04:03 PM »

E

Actually i went to watch him at the raider niner preseason game and he stunk something bad!

But i've been watching him close this year.  This kid is good.  He's done well considering he has no line to speak of.  And his passes have zip and accuracy.  So yeah i'm very high on him right now. 

But you are right.....all that above is a fan speaking  ;D.,  even then he's doing well!   :P

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #216 on: October 24, 2006, 09:10:27 PM »
as far as team history goes the steelers are superior

they did not have that game, they trailed the entire game

what was questionable?  the only reason it wasn't a clean win is because people like you like to think that the rulebook should be thrown out in a big game

there was one questionable call and it was the hasselbeck tackling too low penalty after he threw an int

the hold on locklear was a hold what more can be said about that?

jackson pushed off a DB, THAT IS AGAINST THE RULES

who missed two field goals?
who gave up the longest td run in sb history?
who let a predictable trick play happen?
who mismanaged the clock?
whose big mouth tight end dropped numerous wide open passes?

E

E

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: October 25, 2006, 10:58:06 AM »
as far as team history goes the steelers are superior

they did not have that game, they trailed the entire game

what was questionable?  the only reason it wasn't a clean win is because people like you like to think that the rulebook should be thrown out in a big game

there was one questionable call and it was the hasselbeck tackling too low penalty after he threw an int

the hold on locklear was a hold what more can be said about that?

jackson pushed off a DB, THAT IS AGAINST THE RULES

who missed two field goals?
who gave up the longest td run in sb history?
who let a predictable trick play happen?
who mismanaged the clock?
whose big mouth tight end dropped numerous wide open passes?

E

When the annoucers even say it wasn't a push off.......  then it wasn't.  But the refs made a bad call and you are argueing it.  Even if i was a fan i'd admit it.

Now to Steelers history?

Their win percentage overall as .506 (495w, 484L),  vs the niners at .549 (438w, 359L)!   Figures don't lie.   

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #218 on: October 25, 2006, 04:38:14 PM »
Well if they are rated at 27th against the pass, then YES.

Okay, if you believe it.

Again this is your opinion, but like so many Steelers fans, and others too, you believe everyone hates your team that isn't a fan. ::)

what do you mean what is my point?  you'd rather finish last than lose in the super bowl ::)
All it shows is that you were the 2nd best team in the NFL.
and we got to 4 first if you want to play that game
Correct, but at least we beat the same Cowboys team that the Steelers lost the SB to. ;D
and will get to 6 first too :D
Not this year anyway.

Too bad the 9ers didn't really play the "outbidding" game like you said because we would probably have 6+ SB's by now.

With what he is doing this year sure. At least Smith doesn't do STUPID offseason things to jeopardize his future. :o 9ers have lacked weapons since TO left so like any other team that rebuilds you look toward your future players.

Yeah he was great in the SB. ::) Randal El passed better than he did. ;D And, lol, at this point Ben is going backwards. He's not getting better.

I'm sorry it's been only 4 years since they were in the last in the playoffs. Sounds like you're hating on the 9ers. ;D

E

Salary Cap didn't hurt the 9ers because of back end contracts. 5 years of paying players that weren't even on the team anymore. But this is the 1st year since 2001, that the 9ers have the FULL Salary Cap room instead of just 50-55 million the past 5 years. As long as they improve, that's all that counts.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #219 on: October 25, 2006, 04:46:41 PM »

E
That's good cause I'm sure most Steeler fans aren't happy about the team record right now. :o

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #220 on: October 25, 2006, 04:49:22 PM »
When the annoucers even say it wasn't a push off.......  then it wasn't.  But the refs made a bad call and you are argueing it.  Even if i was a fan i'd admit it.

Now to Steelers history?

Their win percentage overall as .506 (495w, 484L),  vs the niners at .549 (438w, 359L)!   Figures don't lie.   
Don't forget the UNDEFEATED Superbowl record. ;D Not to mention the NUMEROUS 9er records held in the Superbowls.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #221 on: October 26, 2006, 09:40:30 AM »

Now to Steelers history?

ok pushing your hand off the db's chest isn't a push off ::)

announcers lol I like how you ignore the facts I pointed out yet you go by what the announcers said ::)

john madden is still bitter about the immaculate reception and all raider nation hates the steelers, al michaels will always agree with him

if you want to play that game, jeff fisher said the refs did a great job

maybe their win would've been more respectable to you if we out bid almost every team the way your 9ers did in 94...

I don't care about the career statistics your 9ers flourished during a time when dollars won a super bowl.  Where did you get that number anyways?

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #222 on: October 26, 2006, 09:41:24 AM »
That's good cause I'm sure most Steeler fans aren't happy about the team record right now. :o

we're not but we know our future is still bright for years to come

as for your niners... :-\

E
E

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #223 on: October 26, 2006, 09:43:42 AM »
exactly one year ago today I predicted the Steelers would win the Super Bowl and get that one for the thumb right after they pulverized the Titans

We all know how that turned out 8)

well they just beat up on the dolphins without Big Ben, the team every so called expert picks to go all the way

I predict the Steelers To get their 6th ring this year

The new slogan replacing "one for the thumb"  is:

DON'T STOP THERE, THE OTHER HAND IS BARE :D :D :D :D :D

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

E

I predict the Steelers will finish in last place this year.

PS:  Bodybuilding is not a sport.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #224 on: October 26, 2006, 09:43:48 AM »
Don't forget the UNDEFEATED Superbowl record. ;D Not to mention the NUMEROUS 9er records held in the Superbowls.

haha it is hilarious how you would rather finish dead last than lose in the super bowl

you know who else is undefeated in the super bowl?  The chicago bears

1 for 1 baby ::)

E
E