Author Topic: Earl's annual NFL predictions  (Read 149823 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Earl's annual NFL predictions
« Reply #300 on: October 30, 2006, 11:18:52 AM »
Ben's problems stem from not having any confidence and making BAD decisions. ::) Blaming it on a 62 year old woman.........lame. FACT: They would have a better record with Charlie Batch playing QB. :o

so you admit ben is the problem

he lost us every game except the falcon game

your just glad that the steelers won't get to 6 this year, it gives your 9ers another chance ::)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #301 on: October 30, 2006, 11:22:39 AM »
Fact.

Here is another fact.

Earl claimed to "PREDICT" that the Steelers would win the Superbowl last year. But he had only a few posts about them and they were all after the Superbowl! ??? Not to mention he didn't even really dwell on it that long. If I were a REAL fan, I'd be rubbing it in the face of anyone who doubted me. Here's his 1st post after the win:
So in reality he said NOTHING before the 2005 season started. Most of the posts in September 2005 were about Kevin Levrone. What a BSer :o He's a bandwagon fan.

you son of a bitch there are tons of people here that know I made the prediction before last season and I posted tons of times in the thread all last season WHICH RON DELETED

it's funny how you claimed before that you weren't here then now all of a sudden you know ::)

you lying prick >:(

as for rubbing it in I did somewhat but i have more class than you

E

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #302 on: October 30, 2006, 11:25:00 AM »
I'm fairly certain that a stereotype like this makes the same "prediction" every year.

Have the balls not to use a motorcycle accident a 1/2 year ago as an excuse, makes you look like more of a pussy. :-*

you're only certain about ronnie having better glutes than dorian now please fuck off

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #303 on: October 30, 2006, 11:25:43 AM »
ok, blame the accident

maybe the idiot should have worn his helmet.............whos to blame????????????

her for failing to yield

that's the police talking, not me

E
E

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #304 on: October 30, 2006, 06:13:09 PM »
you son of a bitch there are tons of people here that know I made the prediction before last season and I posted tons of times in the thread all last season WHICH RON DELETED
Hmmm, why would didn't he delete this thread then? ::) Sounds like and anecdotal profession of BS.

it's funny how you claimed before that you weren't here then now all of a sudden you know ::)
That's only cause I'm smarter than you are......all I had to do was look at your posts in August September 2005. It's there for EVERYONE (including you) to see. ::)

you lying prick >:(
Earl I have proof to back up my claims. Factual proof is not lying. ;D

as for rubbing it in I did somewhat but i have more class than you

E
Lol, you don't want me to dig up and embarass you again do you? :-[

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #305 on: October 30, 2006, 08:40:39 PM »
Hmmm, why would didn't he delete this thread then? ::) Sounds like and anecdotal profession of BS.
That's only cause I'm smarter than you are......all I had to do was look at your posts in Augst September 2005. It's there for EVERYONE (including you) to see. ::)
Earl I have proof to back up my claims. Factual proof is not lying. ;D
Lol, you don't want me to dig up and embarass you agin do you? :-[

yes dig up my posts from early september 2005 and you'll see the posts where I said "this is the year the steelers get that one for the thumb"

the only thing you've proven is you are a steeler hater that wanted them to fail

if the posts are still there YOU ARE THE ONE THAT GETS OWNED

it would be nice if some people would step forward and admit that I called it at the beginning of that season

I remember the following people posting in that thread:

w8lifter
buffbodz
flexfan aka willie mosconi
slick ninja rider

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #306 on: October 30, 2006, 08:45:58 PM »
after looking at my post history it is obvious that alot of my posts have been deleted somehow INCLUDING THAT THREAD

according to my post history I didn't post at all from september 10 to october 11 of last year ???

I never went more than a few days without posting here since early 2004...

if these people come forward and admit the truth you will see who is owned 8)

E
E

body88

« Reply #307 on: October 30, 2006, 08:48:29 PM »
The Pats are now an official threat to win it all again. Brady had over 372 yards and 4 td's in the air. The receiver core is finally on the same page and RUINED the Vikings D. The Pats threw all over them. Stout running game witrh the two headed monster, Dominant defense, Good special teams and now a passing game that needs to be respected. They will only get better.

Bring on Indy at Foxbroo. They will be TOUGH. But Maroney and Dillon got a little something for em. Watson,Caldwell, Jackson and Gabrial wrecked the Vikings from all sides.

31 - 7 final score......  6-1 with a tough game coming up this weekend. I shall be there hammered. GO PATS.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #308 on: October 30, 2006, 08:49:03 PM »
"Big Earl" losing it, along with the Steelerz...hahahahahahah ahahahah

Steelers Falling into Abyss:
http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=17399174&BRD=2212&PAG=461&dept_id=465816&rfi=6

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #309 on: October 30, 2006, 09:01:43 PM »
shutup pumpster I still remember you defending that bitch martha fleishman over the summer like she was your mother

maybe i'll prank call her some more just to spite you :P

body - yeah i hate to say it but the pats are back

E
E

body88

« Reply #310 on: October 30, 2006, 09:09:08 PM »
shutup pumpster I still remember you defending that bitch martha fleishman over the summer like she was your mother

maybe i'll prank call her some more just to spite you :P

body - yeah i hate to say it but the pats are back

E

They are  defiantly back. But I am not going to get ahead of myself. Indy is going to be a TOUGH game. I think I am going to sport the Maroney jersey this Sunday! The Vrabel jersey shall be retired for a week.

Ps, I originally picked the Steelers to win there devision. Cinci is overratted. Do not worry. They will be back next year. This year seems to be over for them :-\

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #311 on: October 30, 2006, 09:20:08 PM »
Do not worry. They will be back next year.

no doubt about it

once ben gets his head in its right place and they stop the mindless fumbles they will be back to right all the wrongs 8)

nobody has beaten them this year, they have only beaten themselves

my prediction was a year early ;)

you should be happy body, now there is nobody to stand in your pats way

peyton can't handle them and the nfc is a joke

E
E

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #312 on: October 31, 2006, 02:58:18 AM »
yes dig up my posts from early september 2005 and you'll see the posts where I said "this is the year the steelers get that one for the thumb"
I did and there AREN'T ANY.

the only thing you've proven is you are a steeler hater that wanted them to fail
I hate all teams except the Niners and Chargers. ;D But I give credit when credit is due. Nothing due for the Steelers.

if the posts are still there YOU ARE THE ONE THAT GETS OWNED
And if not, then you are OWNED?

it would be nice if some people would step forward and admit that I called it at the beginning of that season

I remember the following people posting in that thread:

w8lifter
buffbodz
flexfan aka willie mosconi
slick ninja rider

E

Anecdotal. Proof lies within having something material to back it up.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #313 on: October 31, 2006, 03:10:47 AM »
after looking at my post history it is obvious that alot of my posts have been deleted somehow INCLUDING THAT THREAD
Lol, somehow it's sounds as if you are OWNED for not proving you made your prediction in 2005 {snicker}

according to my post history I didn't post at all from september 10 to october 11 of last year ???
Maybe you were on vacation. Wait better yet, you were announcing to the world that the Steelers were going to win the Superbowl and went on a 1 month quest. LMAO. ;D

I never went more than a few days without posting here since early 2004...
Except in September and October of 2005. LMAO

if these people come forward and admit the truth you will see who is owned 8)

E
Lol, on a message board? Half these people lie about how much weight they lift and what BF% they are! Yeah, I'm going to believe them! LMAO. Just admit that you jumped on the bandwagon when they won and I'll believe you. ;)

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #314 on: October 31, 2006, 03:18:19 AM »
no doubt about it
But maybe Cowher won't be back. After this season he probably thought he should have retired last year.

once ben gets his head in its right place and they stop the mindless fumbles they will be back to right all the wrongs 8)
And get a POWER running game back too.

nobody has beaten them this year, they have only beaten themselves
LMAO. Every team could say that. ::)

my prediction was a year early ;)
Guess we'll have to see next year, but this year YOU EAT CROW. ;D

you should be happy body, now there is nobody to stand in your pats way

peyton can't handle them and the nfc is a joke

E
PATS have always been the thorn in the side of any AFC contender for the last 5 years. Very legimate threat to win it all again. Might be nice to see a Bears/ Pats Superbowl again.

body88

« Reply #315 on: October 31, 2006, 06:42:27 AM »
But maybe Cowher won't be back. After this season he probably thought he should have retired last year.
And get a POWER running game back too.
LMAO. Every team could say that. ::)
Guess we'll have to see next year, but this year YOU EAT CROW. ;D
PATS have always been the thorn in the side of any AFC contender for the last 5 years. Very legimate threat to win it all again. Might be nice to see a Bears/ Pats Superbowl again.

I sure hope so. The bears are a great team. Indy is also. But with no defense and no running game I do not think they will get over the hump yet again. The Colts are def not as talented as they where in the past with the key defensive loses they have had. There defense is terrible. As always there offense is incredable. Just a pure machine they have.The pats don't have the huge names. But they are more complete from a team standpoint. Yes, Manning can overcome the fact there is ZERO defense against the run. But it will catch up to them sooner or later.

Frankly, I am much more worried about those bears. I think the Pats can beat them. But you have to respect how complete they are. I predicted Denver to win that game. I was wrong.

Do not think I am gloating! I respect both these teams. Next week is going to be a TOUGH game. Manning is a offensive beast! Have to be confident yet humble. I think we can beat them and Chicago. But we know it will be a war.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #316 on: October 31, 2006, 11:50:40 AM »
I did and there AREN'T ANY.
I hate all teams except the Niners and Chargers. ;D But I give credit when credit is due. Nothing due for the Steelers.
And if not, then you are OWNED?
Anecdotal. Proof lies within having something material to back it up.

yeah retard they were deleted AND NOT BY ME

you rally think I stayed away from here during those months?  it's not like i could go back and delte them myself ::)

why would somebody delete that thread is what i want to know and also why do you care so much?

according to you i've been picking them since the super bowl loss to the cowboys ::)

E

E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #317 on: October 31, 2006, 11:52:18 AM »
yeah retard they were deleted AND NOT BY ME

why would somebody delete that thread is what i want to know and also why do you care so much?

according to you i've been picking them since the super bowl loss to the cowboys ::)

E

did you watch the game last night E?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #318 on: October 31, 2006, 11:56:45 AM »
Lol, somehow it's sounds as if you are OWNED for not proving you made your prediction in 2005 {snicker}
Maybe you were on vacation. Wait better yet, you were announcing to the world that the Steelers were going to win the Superbowl and went on a 1 month quest. LMAO. ;D
Except in September and October of 2005. LMAO
Lol, on a message board? Half these people lie about how much weight they lift and what BF% they are! Yeah, I'm going to believe them! LMAO. Just admit that you jumped on the bandwagon when they won and I'll believe you. ;)

I swear on the lord jesus christ I picked them immediately after they destroyed the titans opening day of 2005 season

I had doubt due to them playing abd in preseason but after that detroying and coming off a 15-1 season I knew it was our year and I siad that over and over again in a thread titled "this is the steelers year"

apparently there is nothing I can do to make you believe me, not that i care, if I could prove it you'd come up with something else to nitpick at

that's ok i know it's true, alot of people last year called me an idiot all year and they got owned

what on earth would I gain by making this up and why would i claim it for months and months ???

i'm thinking maybe historian yates deleted the thread, we've had our differences and he's a browns fan

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #319 on: October 31, 2006, 11:57:43 AM »

he's the part of the problem, he doesn't care anymore

also start watching the games rather than using sean salisbury as your reference mr. monday morning quarterback ::)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #320 on: October 31, 2006, 12:00:57 PM »
did you watch the game last night E?

no but I hear the pats are back

E
E

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #321 on: October 31, 2006, 12:07:20 PM »
I jusat want you to know E,  I believe you, not that you probably don;t care however   :P

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #322 on: October 31, 2006, 12:09:15 PM »
alright I do care :-[

it's just a little frustrating when somebody deletes one of my greatest owning/achivements here at getbig

I bet somehow this thread stays though ::)

ASSHOLES >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

E
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #323 on: October 31, 2006, 12:18:52 PM »
no but I hear the pats are back

E
yeah but i fuggen hate the pats so fuck tom brady !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

body88

« Reply #324 on: October 31, 2006, 12:23:58 PM »
yeah but i fuggen hate the pats so f**k tom brady !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

I come on here saying I have to eat crow about Vick being overrated. Say he is a great QB and you diss one of the greatest Qb's ever???

pfffffffffffffffffffffff fffffffffffffft!!!!!!!!!!!