Author Topic: Earl's annual NFL predictions  (Read 148688 times)

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
Re: Earl's annual NFL predictions
« Reply #325 on: October 31, 2006, 12:29:06 PM »
yeah retard they were deleted AND NOT BY ME
Threads are usually deleted if they are racial or baseless attacks. I'm a moderator on the Natural Bodybuilding board and we know what needs to be deleted and what doesn't. I find it hard to believe a football thread would be deleted. Just sounds like you didn't make the thread or the prediction. There are many threads that are still alive and border just on the edge of being deleted. And no need to call me names because you don't have proof. ;D

you rally think I stayed away from here during those months?  it's not like i could go back and delte them myself ::)
I didn't say you deleted them, and apparently you didn't post for like 20 something days, but that was mid September, well into the NFL season. You didn't have many breaks in August, which was when you should have made the PREDICTION. Not there, so you probaly didn't make it.

why would somebody delete that thread is what i want to know and also why do you care so much?
Here's a better one Earl..............there probably was no thread to delete because you didn't make a Prediction thread in 2005. You just claimed you did. It's not about caring, it's about calling out people who make up BS stories after the fact. Steelers won the Superbowl. You claimed you predicted it on the board. No evidence of any thread on it. You gloat in February of 2006 on the win, and claimed it would happen, but at no other time, even during the 2005 season do you mention anything about the Steelers making the playoffs or AFC Championship. You would think that if you did make the prediction you would at least made a thread on it in January. NADA, NOTHING. So I am calling BS to all your so called Prediction.

Next thing you'll tell me is that htey were delted too. ::) LMAO.

according to you i've been picking them since the super bowl loss to the cowboys ::)

E

Just calling the kettle black, that's all. You've just caused massaive self OWNAGE to yourself.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #326 on: October 31, 2006, 12:32:02 PM »

I come on here saying I have to eat crow about Vick being overrated. Say he is a great QB and you diss one of the greatest Qb's ever???

pfffffffffffffffffffffff fffffffffffffft!!!!!!!!!!!
i never said he wasnt one of the best sally calm down ;D its cause he wins is why i hate him and he is pretty much doing it by himself and a rookie running back

body88

« Reply #327 on: October 31, 2006, 12:41:41 PM »
i never said he wasnt one of the best sally calm down ;D its cause he wins is why i hate him and he is pretty much doing it by himself and a rookie running back

You forgot about Corey... He is a Vet... I was not upset I was busting your chops. I wish the Pats got more exposure. The offense is full of vets. Matt light, Dan Copen etc etc The O line is one of the best in the leauge. Troy brown is also a vet. The recievers are young. They have there timing down now tho. Meroney is a stright up beast.

The defense is chalk full of vets. Vrabel, Junior S, Brewski, Harrison, Seymour and a host of other guys. The D line is nasty. The pats are under the rader so alot of people think this is all new and brady is doing this all alone. When the recievers where new and having a hard time getting the proper timing with Brady..  Meroney, Dillon,Troy and the defense chugged on. Getting them 4 of there six wins.

No stars on this team baby. All about the team. Why are you mad over Tom winning? You have a damn good qb out there in hotlanta doing just fine. Proving all the doubters ( yes I was one of them) dead wrong with that arm.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #328 on: October 31, 2006, 12:45:11 PM »

You forgot about Corey... He is a Vet... I was not upset I was busting your chops. I wish the Pats got more exposure. The offense is full of vets. The O line is one of the best in the leauge. Troy brown is also a vet. The recievers are young. They have there timing down now tho. Meroney is a stright up beast.

The defense is chalk full of vets. Vrabel, Junior S, Brewski, Harrison, Seymour and a host of other guys. The D line is nasty. The pats are under the rader so alot of people think this is all new and brady is doing this all alone. When the recioevers where new and having a hard time getting the proper timing with Brady, Meroney, Dillon,Troy and the defense chugged on.
the commentators even siad a bit about tom brady being under the radar they said that they now so much about payton,brett,donaven but they didnt now much about brady a very under the radar kind of guy

body88

« Reply #329 on: October 31, 2006, 12:47:25 PM »
the commentators even siad a bit about tom brady being under the radar they said that they now so much about payton,brett,donaven but they didnt now much about brady a very under the radar kind of guy

Very much so. Very soft spoken. He has more carrer wins than Manning and you would never know it.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #330 on: October 31, 2006, 07:47:27 PM »
Threads are usually deleted if they are racial or baseless attacks. I'm a moderator on the Natural Bodybuilding board and we know what needs to be deleted and what doesn't. I find it hard to believe a football thread would be deleted. Just sounds like you didn't make the thread or the prediction. There are many threads that are still alive and border just on the edge of being deleted. And no need to call me names because you don't have proof. ;D
I didn't say you deleted them, and apparently you didn't post for like 20 something days, but that was mid September, well into the NFL season. You didn't have many breaks in August, which was when you should have made the PREDICTION. Not there, so you probaly didn't make it.
Here's a better one Earl..............there probably was no thread to delete because you didn't make a Prediction thread in 2005. You just claimed you did. It's not about caring, it's about calling out people who make up BS stories after the fact. Steelers won the Superbowl. You claimed you predicted it on the board. No evidence of any thread on it. You gloat in February of 2006 on the win, and claimed it would happen, but at no other time, even during the 2005 season do you mention anything about the Steelers making the playoffs or AFC Championship. You would think that if you did make the prediction you would at least made a thread on it in January. NADA, NOTHING. So I am calling BS to all your so called Prediction.

Next thing you'll tell me is that htey were delted too. ::) LMAO.
Just calling the kettle black, that's all. You've just caused massaive self OWNAGE to yourself.

here is a fact:

I MADE THE PREDICTION AFTER THEY BLEW OUT THE TITANS OPENING GAME 2005

i'm just as confused as you are as to why it no longer exists here

I will get answers

I could get some people around here to say it was here but you think they are my friends covering for me ::)

i'm hated by just about everybody here

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #331 on: October 31, 2006, 07:54:37 PM »

I will get answers

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=104249.0

hopefully somebody will answer

I actually wanted to bump it up before this season to remind you all but it was gone

E

E

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #332 on: November 01, 2006, 07:29:04 AM »
here is a fact:

I MADE THE PREDICTION AFTER THEY BLEW OUT THE TITANS OPENING GAME 2005
Still no proof. ::)

i'm just as confused as you are as to why it no longer exists here
Actually I'm not confused. I DON'T believe you had any threads about the wins at all. ;D

I will get answers
LMAO. How can you get answers for something that NEVER existed. Again. the Steelers were the LAST WILDCARD to make the playoffs...any thread? No. Then they won their 1st payoff round. Again any thread? NO. They advance to the AFC Championship. Thread again? Nope. At last but not least, they Make the Superbowl. Now at this point I would believe you would at the VERY least confirm your Earlier prediction by starting a thread. NADA. See where this is heading? If you made 3 or 4 threads, then your claim is that they were all deleted? Please. ::)

I could get some people around here to say it was here but you think they are my friends covering for me ::)

i'm hated by just about everybody here

E
Or just make up gimmick accounts like the Squad does and I still wouldn't believe you. ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #333 on: November 01, 2006, 11:02:49 AM »
Still no proof. ::)
Actually I'm not confused. I DON'T believe you had any threads about the wins at all. ;D
LMAO. How can you get answers for something that NEVER existed. Again. the Steelers were the LAST WILDCARD to make the playoffs...any thread? No. Then they won their 1st payoff round. Again any thread? NO. They advance to the AFC Championship. Thread again? Nope. At last but not least, they Make the Superbowl. Now at this point I would believe you would at the VERY least confirm your Earlier prediction by starting a thread. NADA. See where this is heading? If you made 3 or 4 threads, then your claim is that they were all deleted? Please. ::)
Or just make up gimmick accounts like the Squad does and I still wouldn't believe you. ;D

it was all posted in my original thread it lasted all season LIKE THIS ONE JACKASS PLEASE TRY AND KEEP UP

there is no way to prove it to you  EVEN WHEN THE MODS OF THIS SECTION CONFIRMED THAT THREADS HERE GET DELETED OR FALL OFF

it's funny how you want to believe that I was gone from september 05 to october 05 yet was here every other month ::)

that's ok I know the truth, many around here know the truth and deep down inside you know you were owned last year and you are also owned by being a 9ers fan :)

accpet your owning like a man, I accepted mine

E
E

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #334 on: November 01, 2006, 02:29:14 PM »
it was all posted in my original thread it lasted all season LIKE THIS ONE JACKASS PLEASE TRY AND KEEP UP
Lol, no proof so you resort to name calling again. ::) You're a bit miffed that I'm making you look like a liar. ;D

there is no way to prove it to you  EVEN WHEN THE MODS OF THIS SECTION CONFIRMED THAT THREADS HERE GET DELETED OR FALL OFF
So in other words we just HAVE to believe you said it. ::) LMAO. Did you know I predicted the 9ers would win 5 Superbowls? I predicted them all before they happened! ::)

it's funny how you want to believe that I was gone from september 05 to october 05 yet was here every other month ::)
Okay Earl let's give you the benefit of the doubt. Let's say all of your September threads and posts were deleted. Why no threads on ANY of the Steelers Playoff game wins or going to the Superbowl in January? Here's why, because like September or even August YOU NEVER MADE THE PREDICTION. You can cry and call foul all you want, but NOTHING you have stated supports your claims. NOTHING.

that's ok I know the truth, many around here know the truth and deep down inside you know you were owned last year and you are also owned by being a 9ers fan :)

accpet your owning like a man, I accepted mine

E
Lol, I am very gracious at accepting an ownage.............if there really was one. :D But like I have been stating, all your claims are bogus. Are we to  believe that you , AS A REAL STEELERS FAN, did not have anything to post about on their path to last years Superbowl? Gimme a break. ::) And ownage for being a 9ers fan? Lol, one of the winniest NFL franchises and the 1st to win 5 Superbowls as well as being UNDEFEATED in Superbowls, and players whom many idolized growing up hoping to be just like them (Montana, Young, Rice, Lott, Haley, etc.) Haha! Yeah that's ownage at it's best. Come on, you're 34 years old, according to your birth year, you can come up with something more intelligent to say than that. ::) Or are you just an uneducated steel worker? ;D

As for accepting ownage for yourself, until now you NEVER DID. You said you were wrong, but didn't accept that you were owned. So I'll do it for you now.

I predict the Steelers To get their 6th ring this year
The new slogan replacing "one for the thumb"  is:

DON'T STOP THERE, THE OTHER HAND IS BARE :D :D :D :D :D

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

E
EARL1972 HAS JUST OFFICIALLY BEEN OWNED!!!!!!!!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #335 on: November 01, 2006, 05:17:42 PM »
as for the name calling, don't act like a jackass and you won't be called one :)

one post i'm a bandwagon jumper the next post i've been picking them since 96 that one still cracks me up make up your mind ::)

I actually did start a gloating thread after the super bowl win on the main board and I kept the one here going but I guess that was deleted too along with a gazillion other threads i've started over the years but I guess they never existed either ::)

let me repeat myself ALL OF THE PLAYOFF WIN POSTS WERE IN THE ORIGINAL THREAD

you've become more and more obsessed with me and this is getting repetitive the mods confirmed that threads are deleted or fall off I HAVE ZERO POSTS FROM EARLY SEPTEMBER 05 TO EARLY OCTOBER 05 WHEN THE THREAD WAS MADE, IF THE THREAD GOES SO DOES EVERY POST IN IT FOR THE NEXT 6 MONTHS

you're owned by being a current 9ers fan a team that has no future and them finishing dead last two years ago tarnishes their legacy the steelers haven't finished anywhere near last since they drafted bradshaw and get off the whole undefeated in super bowl thing, if they actually were good enough to make more they would have lost ::)

I accepted my owning above idiot I have no one to blame but myself I'M THE ONLY THAT CAN OWN ME

i'm wondering why are you so obsessed with my prediction that they were going to go all the way last year?  Originally you didn't seem to think much of that.  does the owning bother you that much?  if you were here you would've been debating me all last season the way w8tlifter and buffbodz did but they got owned.  you've become more and more obsessed with me

I hate to quote sarcasm but I OWN YOUR THOUGHTS

now nitpick this post the way you nitpick every other one ::)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #336 on: November 01, 2006, 05:18:22 PM »
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06305/734586-66.stm

interesting article about ben and tom brady 8)

E
E

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #337 on: November 01, 2006, 08:26:11 PM »
as for the name calling, don't act like a jackass and you won't be called one :)
All I've been doing is calling you on your claims. I haven't been rude or malicious.

one post i'm a bandwagon jumper the next post i've been picking them since 96 that one still cracks me up make up your mind ::)
In retropect, almost any fan will claim their team will go to the Superbowl if they made the playoffs the previous year or had a good ending to the season. I said you were a bandwagon fan because you still haven't shown proof of any posts before they won the Superbowl in 2005. People that claim them after the fact are bandwagon jumpers. All evidence points to it. Prove me wrong is all I'm saying.

I actually did start a gloating thread after the super bowl win on the main board and I kept the one here going but I guess that was deleted too along with a gazillion other threads i've started over the years but I guess they never existed either ::)
Okay Earl here is a thread you started in January 2006:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=50720.0

and the victory speech, LMAO, in February 2006 (the one you claim was deleted):

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=54530.0

Nothing about the Steelers in January at all. And as for deletions again, there are MANY, MANY, threads that border on deletion, but are still there. Threads get deleted because they go OVER THE LINE. I don't believe a football thread would go over the line, or else ALL of them would be deleted. Doesn't that make sense to you?

let me repeat myself ALL OF THE PLAYOFF WIN POSTS WERE IN THE ORIGINAL THREAD
Okay genius, then you should also know that as you post the thread moves to the top of the page, which I'm sure you do, but whenever you post THE LAST DATE IT WAS ACTIVE will show. You claim is that you posted during the playoffs. Well that was in January 2006. In fact it had to be BEFORE January 22, 2006 because that's when the Superbowl was played. As you can see your thread above was posted on January 4, 2006. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but the 4th is way before the 22nd, so some sort of post made by you on the original thread would be there. Ahem, there is NOTHING. Of course you will claim that the thread was deleted because the mods hate the Steelers. ::)

you've become more and more obsessed with me and this is getting repetitive the mods confirmed that threads are deleted or fall off I HAVE ZERO POSTS FROM EARLY SEPTEMBER 05 TO EARLY OCTOBER 05 WHEN THE THREAD WAS MADE, IF THE THREAD GOES SO DOES EVERY POST IN IT FOR THE NEXT 6 MONTHS
Obsessed? Lol, Earl it's a forum board. I am DEBATING with you. Sounds like you're surrending, but not admitting it.

you're owned by being a current 9ers fan a team that has no future and them finishing dead last two years ago tarnishes their legacy the steelers haven't finished anywhere near last since they drafted bradshaw and get off the whole undefeated in super bowl thing, if they actually were good enough to make more they would have lost ::)
LMAO. Actually if that were true we would have had the 1st pick in Aprils draft. ::) And I stated the Undefeated Superbowl apperances because it's a fact. I didn't make it up. And you should KNOW of all people how difficult it is to make it to the Superbowl. Before last year when was the last time the Steelers made it to the Superbowl? That would be 1995. And before that 1979. ??? All this is VERIFIED through records, something you don't have proof of. :o

http://news.steelers.com/tradition/teamhistory/
I accepted my owning above idiot I have no one to blame but myself I'M THE ONLY THAT CAN OWN ME
I guess you engage in Double Standards then. Yes or No question: Do you claim on several threads to OWN people? So according to your statement, only the person being owned can only own himself. Double Standard. Look it up. BTW, I still own you. ;D

i'm wondering why are you so obsessed with my prediction that they were going to go all the way last year?  Originally you didn't seem to think much of that.  does the owning bother you that much?  if you were here you would've been debating me all last season the way w8tlifter and buffbodz did but they got owned.  you've become more and more obsessed with me
LMAO again. This is great entertainment for me and others! Believe me if I knew anything about the the so-called thread you had, I'm sure I would have particapated in it and would have been proven wrong. At that point you COULD HAVE CLAIMED to own me, but since it never happened, your claim of ownage has no validation. So I have no feeling of being owned. ;D
Let me recap what's been said by you so far and how it's been PROVEN that someone as cocky as you were wrong and are a liar:

1. Claim that Steelers would return to Superbowl and get 6th ring.
Wrong. OWNED.

2. Claim that the running game wasn't an issue. 5th the year before, currently 16th.
http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/OFF-RUSHING/2006/regular?sort_col_1=7
Wrong. OWNED.

3. Players like Bettis and Randle-El didn't really make a difference to this years team. Lol, couldn't  score on the RAIDERS with 5 shots RUNNING the ball from 3 yards out. Not to mention several 3rd and short situations where they THREW the ball, instead of ran it.
How many gadget plays and big plays this year compared to last? Maybe 2. Last year other defenses had to be aware of the gadget play. Why do you think Rothlisberger is getting sacked so much? ;D
Wrong. OWNED.

4. Claims of predicting a Steelers Superbowl before the start of the 2005 season. Hmmmm, this is a hard one......wait a minute....no it's not because there is NO PROOF from ANY THREADS you made that claim.
OWNED.

I could go on, but I don't want to "rub it in" too hard. ;D

I hate to quote sarcasm but I OWN YOUR THOUGHTS

now nitpick this post the way you nitpick every other one ::)

E

LMAO. Dude you crack me up. ;D The entertainment value I am getting from this is BETTER than watching the Steelers fall apart! I could have actually cared less if they fell apart, but right now I'm enjoying it because I know you're REALLY PISSED.
As for you claim of "owning my thoughts", LMAO again. I have backed up everything I have said on this thread. I have proof, facts and articles. Your responses are those of anger (name calling), denial, and embarassment. Seems like I'm more in your head than you feel I am.

And for nitpicking, it's called debating the issues. If you want I could show you how to use the quote button, it's obvious you don't know how to seperate and address each question or statement, and construct a counterpoint so that you can "nitpick" too. ;D

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #338 on: November 01, 2006, 08:30:06 PM »
old school your the quote king my friend your viscous

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #339 on: November 01, 2006, 08:30:32 PM »
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06305/734586-66.stm

interesting article about ben and tom brady 8)

E
ROFLMAO. Don't tell me you are comparing Ben Rothlisberger to Tom Brady and actually believe that he has the same intelligence of defenses and poise to win under pressure? Dude, your making my sides hurt from laughter! ;D

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #340 on: November 01, 2006, 08:36:52 PM »
old school your the quote king my friend your viscous
I am just making sure that Earl is eating his humble pie. Like I said earlier, I could have cared less that Pitt is going downhill because it's rare to see a Superbowl team win back to back. It's not like it was unexpected. But the brash way he's made excuses, after all the chest thumping at the beginning of this thread, makes it FUN to crash down and throw the SMACKDOWN on EARL. I ready to wave my hand in front of my face and say " You can't see me"! and pummel him with a final FU. ;D All in fun though.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #341 on: November 01, 2006, 08:42:53 PM »
I am just making sure that Earl is eating his humble pie. Like I said earlier, I could have cared less that Pitt is going downhill because it's rare to see a Superbowl team win back to back. It's not like it was unexpected. But the brash way he's made excuses, after all the chest thumping at the beginning of this thread, makes it FUN to crash down and throw the SMACKDOWN on EARL. I ready to wave my hand in front of my face and say " You can't see me"! and pummel him with a final FU. ;D All in fun though.
yeah i know bu remind me never to get into an argument with you brotha ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #342 on: November 01, 2006, 08:56:13 PM »
damn that's the king of all novel like posts YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH ME

i'm going to get ron to explain why it is no longer here

I could get several people to back up my claims but that still isn't good enough for you ::)

why on earth would I claim for an entire year that i predicted in week 1 that they would go all the way when i didn't WHAT WOULD BE THE POINT?  ALL THE JANUARY POSTS WERE IN MY ORIGINAL THREAD

stop denying your obsession nobody writes a novel without being obsessed

the undefeated super bowl appearnace is sn irrlevant fact, I guess you think they are better than the cowboys just because they lost in a few super bowls

6 CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS >THAN 5

I new there was a great chance of me owning myself before the season began, it was bold a move.  nobody forced me to make the prediction therefore nobody can claim they owned me

absolute obsession ::)

oh yeah you're a jackass and I know how to use the quote button ;D

nitpick away ::)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #343 on: November 01, 2006, 08:57:39 PM »
ROFLMAO. Don't tell me you are comparing Ben Rothlisberger to Tom Brady and actually believe that he has the same intelligence of defenses and poise to win under pressure? Dude, your making my sides hurt from laughter! ;D

yeah why would i think that, he only went 15-1 as a rookie, won a super bowl his 2nd season and got fucked over my a motorcycle accident, appendectomy, and concussion in his 3rd ::)

oh wait you think alex smith is a solid qb hahahahahahahahaha

E

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #344 on: November 01, 2006, 08:59:20 PM »

jon cena fan i'm not surprised ::)

guys like you don't have the balls to make bold predictions

i'm 1 for 2 and when ron finally sets the record straight you will know

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #345 on: November 01, 2006, 09:02:20 PM »
yeah i know bu remind me never to get into an argument with you brotha ;D

what a pussy :P

he owned nobody, I made the bold prediction nobody put a gun to my head

all that he has on me is the supposed lie that I never claimed I made the bold prediction before last season

ron will set the record straight, even though the mods here already claimed that threads get deleted  just to make room

I easily have over 6000 posts here

E
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #346 on: November 01, 2006, 09:05:21 PM »
what a pussy :P

he owned nobody, I made the bold prediction nobody put a gun to my head

all that he has on me is the supposed lie that I never claimed I made the bold prediction before last season

ron will set the record straight, even though the mods here already claimed that threads get deleted for no just to make room

I easily have over 6000 posts here

E
dude i was kidding dont get mad at me cause  your being owned as many times as a 55 chevy! and as far as a bold prediction i am with you cause i remember in your old threads that i predicted that the falcons would win and they will win this year ;D ;D ;D ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #347 on: November 01, 2006, 09:11:08 PM »
dude i was kidding dont get mad at me cause  your being owned as many times as a 55 chevy! and as far as a bold prediction i am with you cause i remember in your old threads that i predicted that the falcons would win and they will win this year ;D ;D ;D ;D

the tounge :P doesn't mean i am getting "malicious" soemthing that old school claims he isn't being even though he put down my intelligence without actually calling me "stupid"

I can handle it though :)

like I said about being owned, he says I have no proof that i started the thread, well i guess i could say he has no proof that it wasn't deleted...

E
E

Mark Foley

• Getbig I
  • Do I make you horny?
« Reply #348 on: November 01, 2006, 09:14:21 PM »
You suck Earl.

If you had been a page, I wouldn't have hit on you!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #349 on: November 01, 2006, 09:18:13 PM »

and the victory speech, LMAO, in February 2006 (the one you claim was deleted):

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=54530.0

read the first page of this thread

notice how I told power rod to go read my "genius prediction" in general topics?

now what genius prediction was I talking about? ::)

E
E