Author Topic: Denkall - Stanazolic  (Read 6170 times)

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
Denkall - Stanazolic
« on: September 10, 2006, 04:00:55 PM »
So I got my test E and doing my one gram per week deal for 16 weeks, but as an added bonus from my dealer, he gave me a test of this brand of winny. "Denkall - Stanazolic" I'll post pics later, but i'll do my best to describe it.

Big impact white letters saying "Stanazolic" on a greenish background. The label itself has rounded corners, the logo of D then a 'tear-drop with a cut going top right -down to left bottom' followed by a K, in black  right next to that is 'dcontact information and a email address "denkalldawes@unete.com", far leftside is a hollgram with the logo and wording "SEGURIDAD" the other side of the label, which is all connected as the formula stating the following:

Formula:
Cada tableta contiene:
Stanozolol micronizado 10mg
Vehiculo cbp 1 tableta

then there is alot of other crap writen in mexican, that would take way too long to type out.

The tablets themselves are tiny green with a slit in the middle like any other tablet, like advil or shit like that.

Now I feelings on this is, that by taking this, would have to same effects in strength as d-bol just without the bloating right? corrected me if I'm wrong, thats why I'm here to learn.

My question to you guys is , does this bottle sounds real or should we all just wait for the pictures?
If it works I'll be buying this for the end of my cycle, and I'm just testing it in the begining to see if it works.

Another question is how much should I take? 40mg per day until it is gone? there is only about a two week amount, The dealer said it is a trail run, because I told him straight out I dont trust his products that are in oral form. That why I posted this thread. Thank much Your fool ignorance.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
Re: Denkall - Stanazolic
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2006, 04:31:49 PM »
Really need to see the pics.

Alot of BS Denkall out there

U