Author Topic: VPX - zero impact diet kit - the makers of RedLine drink  (Read 2440 times)

DirtyDirt

• Getbig II
  • 1 DiRty Dawg eat dawg world...
VPX - zero impact diet kit - the makers of RedLine drink
« on: September 11, 2006, 06:11:43 AM »
I can't find much info on this product on the net, so I come to the peeps over at www.getbig.com...what I've found so far is this is a diet kit that comes with a Whey protein powder, a fat burner, an energy pill and a bunch of other stuff. For the life of me I can't get back into training, I need something to put me on a regimine. I'd like to lose about 20lbs and get my athletic build back. Back in the day I did CYBERTRIM from Cybergenics, it was good stuff, I trimmed down, lost about 25lbs and I was happy...

Any thoughts on this ZERO IMPACT DIET KIT????

johnnyx

• Getbig II
Re: VPX - zero impact diet kit - the makers of RedLine drink
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2006, 01:02:57 PM »

DirtyDirt

• Getbig II
  • 1 DiRty Dawg eat dawg world...
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2006, 06:15:04 AM »
I usually don't fall for the bs marketing tricks, but here, they got me. They preach multi grains and high fiber, the kit is 4 weeks and I think I'd like to give it a try. I'm in NYC and can't find the damn thing anywhere.....strange

johnnyx

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2006, 10:34:45 AM »
VPX was a reputable Co. with there liposomal pro-hormones a few years back. I've used there Micellean MRP in the past, which they have now changed to the ZeroImpact MRP, and it was very filling. They are the exact same ingredients (timie-release pro mix, multi grain/oat complex carb blend) they used then for the MRP, just changed the name probably to go with there total diet regimen. You can order these products online