Author Topic: Pierced nipples on men....  (Read 10994 times)

deviant

• Getbig IV
  • C.U.N.T
Pierced nipples on men....
« on: September 11, 2006, 11:09:10 AM »
.....yes or no?

;D
C.U.N.T

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: Pierced nipples on men....
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2006, 01:15:14 PM »

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2006, 01:53:51 PM »
Depends on the guy.  Some it looks good on, some it looks rediculous on.
:D Weee

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2006, 01:57:40 PM »
I don't care for it in general.  But maybe it's ruined for me because my friend's dad had his nips pierced in his 60's.  She said it always made her uncomfortable when he would eye the earrings she was wearing. :P
R

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2006, 02:02:55 PM »
I don't care for it in general.  But maybe it's ruined for me because my friend's dad had his nips pierced in his 60's.  She said it always made her uncomfortable when he would eye the earrings she was wearing. :P

hahah.  As a guy, i would not get them peirced.  Don't see the appeal. Even on women it's ok at best.  Navel piercings are on women with nice stomachs is hot though

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2006, 02:16:55 PM »

This is a horrible subject for me as my father and stepmom just got theirs done (what is wrong with this world)???  Did I mention my father is 5'10ish, over 330 pounds and he showed my brother and I when we went out to lunch at a restaurant. 

I'll go with NO
Jennifer

deviant

• Getbig IV
  • C.U.N.T
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2006, 02:17:35 PM »
I was talked into getting them done by a girl that i'm friendly with....have known her for a while and desperate to bang her but not been making much progress....she mentioned that she likes it, so i get them done a few weeks ago.
We're in the pub saturday night, a bit pissed up and i mention that i've got my nips done....she wants to see, so we go off to the bathroom and i show her....all close up in the cubicle with her touching the piercings we get a bit frisky...long story short: we "were together" that night and she was tugging on my nips all night (which i kinda liked  ;D)....

Yes, i'll do virtually anything to get laid.
C.U.N.T

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2006, 02:28:37 PM »
This is a horrible subject for me as my father and stepmom just got theirs done (what is wrong with this world)???  Did I mention my father is 5'10ish, over 330 pounds and he showed my brother and I when we went out to lunch at a restaurant. 

I'll go with NO

HAHAHAHAHAHA  I'm sorry .....HAHAHAHAHA   ...you must admit it's a great story
R

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2006, 02:35:09 PM »
only lenny kravitz can get away with it.

Z

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2006, 06:36:46 PM »
Michael...
:D Weee

proschic

• Getbig III
  • like a midget in a urinal.....
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2006, 08:31:10 PM »
I'm not much of a nipple ring kind of girl....but Michael wears them well.

They are sexy to look at, (on the right kind of guy) but thats it.  The sound of teeth nibbling metal is like nails on a chalkboard to my ears. 

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2006, 10:12:11 PM »
what's with all these soft (I don't mean physically) guys getting tattoos and piercings...gotta be the gayest thing in the world.  A guy i grew up with NEVER got into an argument, let alon a fight in his entire life, began taken some jui jitsu classes and now he's covered in tattoos...i just laugh at the guy when i see him.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2006, 01:00:44 AM »
what's with all these soft (I don't mean physically) guys getting tattoos and piercings...gotta be the gayest thing in the world.  A guy i grew up with NEVER got into an argument, let alon a fight in his entire life, began taken some jui jitsu classes and now he's covered in tattoos...i just laugh at the guy when i see him.

i guess not everyone can be a "legbreaker"  ::)
Z

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2006, 09:38:43 AM »
i guess not everyone can be a "legbreaker"  ::)

Do you think pierced nipples and tattoos make someone a tough guy?  The legbreaker name is for a knee bar submission I use in wrestling and NOT a "legbreaker' person, just to clear that up. 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2006, 05:32:31 AM »
on a rockstar yes...on a regular dood...i'm already catagorizing him into a cliche "hiding low self esteem behind overly macho behaviour when at the same time trying too hard for metrosexualness" kinda dood...

i have a friend i've mentioned on getbig before that got his done...this same guy gets in a pissy mood when (god forbid) a girl aproaches me in his presence lol ::)  ...he asked me once.. " if i were a girl would you think i'd be atractive" lol..i kept a straight face and said yes...thing is..he isn't gay...he just really really really needs to know that he's good looking...guys like that are usually baby sitting projects..when hanging out with em ya do little hanging out and more reassuring by telling them that yes" EVERY girl out there is looking at him and wants him"

carpe` vaginum!