Author Topic: Would you switch places with your husband?  (Read 12425 times)

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
Re: Would you switch places with your husband?
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2006, 04:42:03 PM »
Yea we are having a girl...I don't know what Rob is having.  UUUUMMMM, yea....that would be an experience.  We would have to sell tickets.  I'm sure Rob is a great guy...its him and Bob that have the spats.  But they are from two sides of the fence, and very opinionated...so its expected from them.

I think they enjoy it....it keeps them busy and out of our hair.

Honestly they are like two little boys fighting over the same hot wheel car.
Just Bad Bad Blood!

proschic

• Getbig III
  • like a midget in a urinal.....
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2006, 04:46:25 PM »
hahahaha....thats so true.  I wish they could be done with it and agree to disagree.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2006, 09:22:58 PM »
But if they did that, what would we women have left to laught at and roll our pretty little eyeballs about?
w

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2006, 10:43:58 PM »
there are plenty of things that Bob does that causes me to roll my eyes.  Its just him being a man.  It makes me love him more everyday.  I wouldn't trade him for anybody else!!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2006, 11:50:39 AM »
there are plenty of things that Bob does that causes me to roll my eyes.  Its just him being a man.  It makes me love him more everyday.  I wouldn't trade him for anybody else!!
:)
:D Weee

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2006, 02:49:52 PM »
This question is for stay at home moms. If you had a job that could more than support the family, would you be willing to "switch" and let hubby stay home to take care of children?

I am a stay at home dad, and except for the laundry (my wife actually enjoys doing it) I do everything else at home. Cleaning, cooking, bills, all yard work, shopping for groceries, and also take care of our 2 year old daughter.
i got my new job a month ago and i cant get some of my friends who are marine special forces to trade me(i absolutely love it and would trade it for nothing) so no way in hell my girlfriend is going to trade me hell if she even knew what i did she would most likely dump my ass

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2006, 10:19:23 PM »
i got my new job a month ago and i cant get some of my friends who are marine special forces to trade me(i absolutely love it and would trade it for nothing) so no way in hell my girlfriend is going to trade me hell if she even knew what i did she would most likely dump my ass

ooooh do tell, bench, we are dying to know what your new job is.  we wont tell ;D