Author Topic: older women love muscle way more than young women?  (Read 20136 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: older women love muscle way more than young women?
« Reply #150 on: April 13, 2009, 03:16:30 PM »
Primarily because they reek of it themselves; it's a way for compensating for their own lacks and faults.

That's really besides the point, but yeah, it's true. Women are very prone to what others think and that's just the way they are.

One of the main reasons why it's a challenge guys to get laid sometimes is because of the insecurity felt by women. Women are passive when it comes to initiating sex because they are SCARED shitless to labeled a "slut" or even to be associated with sex. Women put up barriers that filter out the needy, so only the most persistent and indifferent guys who're often just very confident, and at times could less about the girl actually get their pu ssy. This is because it's the confident men who think they've got nothing to lose are the ones that appeal to the woman's emotions. Nice guys who're more concerned with the girl actually come off as needy and therefor the woman automatically picks up this weakness and outs him because 1) he appears to have low value 2) she actually considers him manipulative because of his outward kindness which is accompanied by too much nervousness. Nice guys also try and be rational with chicks which absolutely kills attraction because when chicks think rationally they cannot be brought up to that emotional level needed for sex or even a decent convo.

You can honestly blame society for the conditioning and role given to women, or maybe you can just blame biology. I personally think it's both.

Most of this stuff is common sense, but most guys would rather blame money, social status and other stupid shit. Trust me, that stuff counts, but it's no excuse. If you don't smell and are decent looking and can execute talking to a chick with confidence and not caring about her reaction then you can get her number. If you can further talk to her and appeal to her emotions while being assertive in how you handle her and yourself, then you can fuck her easy.

Common sense, but difficult to execute and against conventional shit that we men were brought up upon. You don't need fancy dinners or flowers unless the bitch is already your wife or you are rewarding her for doing what you want.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #151 on: April 13, 2009, 03:18:27 PM »
most girls dont give a fuck either way. fat skinny big small.. just dont be smaller than she is.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #152 on: April 13, 2009, 03:21:13 PM »
Because nowadays you have to many metrosexuals running around, and young women are brainwashed in thinking that these girlie-men are actually what a man should be like.

The older ladies indeed remember how it was, and how it should be, no.

QFFT!!!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #153 on: April 13, 2009, 03:22:43 PM »
That's really besides the point, but yeah, it's true. Women are very prone to what others think and that's just the way they are.

One of the main reasons why it's a challenge guys to get laid sometimes is because of the insecurity felt by women. Women are passive when it comes to initiating sex because they are SCARED shitless to labeled a "slut" or even to be associated with sex. Women put up barriers that filter out the needy, so only the most persistent and indifferent guys who're often just very confident, and at times could less about the girl actually get their pu ssy. This is because it's the confident men who think they've got nothing to lose are the ones that appeal to the woman's emotions. Nice guys who're more concerned with the girl actually come off as needy and therefor the woman automatically picks up this weakness and outs him because 1) he appears to have low value 2) she actually considers him manipulative because of his outward kindness which is accompanied by too much nervousness. Nice guys also try and be rational with chicks which absolutely kills attraction because when chicks think rationally they cannot be brought up to that emotional level needed for sex or even a decent convo.

You can honestly blame society for the conditioning and role given to women, or maybe you can just blame biology. I personally think it's both.

Most of this stuff is common sense, but most guys would rather blame money, social status and other stupid shit. Trust me, that stuff counts, but it's no excuse. If you don't smell and are decent looking and can execute talking to a chick with confidence and not caring about her reaction then you can get her number. If you can further talk to her and appeal to her emotions while being assertive in how you handle her and yourself, then you can fuck her easy.

Common sense, but difficult to execute and against conventional shit that we men were brought up upon. You don't need fancy dinners or flowers unless the bitch is already your wife or you are rewarding her for doing what you want.

You're one intelligent bastard!  ;D
S

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #154 on: April 13, 2009, 03:25:01 PM »

What about when you are so apathetic you don't even have the interest in talking to women anymore...
I hate the State.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: April 13, 2009, 03:29:10 PM »
What about when you are so apathetic you don't even have the interest in talking to women anymore...

What worries me about myself is that I don't find myself interested in getting stuck in a relationship with any girl, and I'm afraid I never will.  :-X

Maybe I just haven't come across the right woman yet?

I have a 21 year old friend that is married.  :-X  If I had to marry a girl I'm afraid I'd jump off a bridge.
S

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #156 on: April 13, 2009, 03:31:10 PM »
What worries me about myself is that I don't find myself interested in getting stuck in a relationship with any girl, and I'm afraid I never will.  :-X

Maybe I just haven't come across the right woman yet?

I have a 21 year old friend that is married.  :-X  If I had to marry a girl I'm afraid I'd jump off a bridge.
you just havent met the right girl yet.

and when you do, she is going to break your heart.

:-*

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: April 13, 2009, 03:37:15 PM »
you just havent met the right girl yet.

and when you do, she is going to break your heart.

:-*

:'(
S

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #158 on: April 13, 2009, 03:43:05 PM »
What about when you are so apathetic you don't even have the interest in talking to women anymore...[/quote]

I'm guess that was brought about by too much past frustration? If that's the case, then you need to let it go.

I think every hetero guy desires to talk to and be with women. The problem is that most guys are too outcome dependent and because of past or current failures, or even because of not understanding how attracting women works, they automatically give up by rationalizing their failures with things like "women are too complicated" or just deep, underlying negativity towards women in general.

You say you are just indifferent these days... Well, that is the correct attitude to have when approaching women; being indifferent to whether or not they like you. As for not even caring to the point where you do not even want to speak to them, well, I don't believe you on that one. I think you are just frustrated. And I am sure of this because at one point in time I used to think that I didn't care when I did and it bothered me a lot. What I did was let go of my frustrations and started talking to women not for attraction but for general talk with an attitude of polite indifference. The results were so different than in the past, so gradually I started adopting this new philosophy. One where I don't worry that much and view women as a source of pleasure and don't care what they honestly think of me.

phemonmmill32

• Getbig III
« Reply #159 on: April 13, 2009, 03:43:38 PM »
this is why you don't get close enough to allow that to happen

as far as older women.. i'm 24 and hooked up w/ a decent looking woman in her 40's w/ some nice ass implants.. that horny milf was over infatuated w/ my muscles, almost in a creepy way.. that's never happened w/ any of the younger chicks i've hooked up w/ so i have to say i agree w/ your logic.. i'm a 5'11, 195 routine gym goer, so i'm not overly muscular though

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #160 on: April 13, 2009, 03:51:01 PM »

I'm guess that was brought about by too much past frustration? If that's the case, then you need to let it go.

I think every hetero guy desires to talk to and be with women. The problem is that most guys are too outcome dependent and because of past or current failures, or even because of not understanding how attracting women works, they automatically give up by rationalizing their failures with things like "women are too complicated" or just deep, underlying negativity towards women in general.

You say you are just indifferent these days... Well, that is the correct attitude to have when approaching women; being indifferent to whether or not they like you. As for not even caring to the point where you do not even want to speak to them, well, I don't believe you on that one. I think you are just frustrated. And I am sure of this because at one point in time I used to think that I didn't care when I did and it bothered me a lot. What I did was let go of my frustrations and started talking to women not for attraction but for general talk with an attitude of polite indifference. The results were so different than in the past, so gradually I started adopting this new philosophy. One where I don't worry that much and view women as a source of pleasure and don't care what they honestly think of me.

I think I just have different priorities at the moment, none of which have to do with women. To be honest (and I can be it here) I never liked talking to women and just have had sexual interest in them in the sense of cum buckets (well most of the time at least). I'd say 90% of the good conversations have had in my life have been with men. They need to invent those androids so I could just get my rocks off without having to bother talking to real wenches.
I hate the State.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #161 on: April 13, 2009, 04:13:54 PM »
just get married, it's the only time tested way of not giving a fuck about yourself or others.

my wife does like pinching my sausage tits every now and then though.
Deep Tissue Massage

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #162 on: April 13, 2009, 04:20:30 PM »
just get married, it's the only time tested way of not giving a fuck about yourself or others.

my wife does like pinching my sausage tits every now and then though.

Marriage, ticket to slavery...
I hate the State.

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #163 on: April 13, 2009, 04:21:17 PM »
Marriage, ticket to slavery...

lol yep :)