Author Topic: older women love muscle way more than young women?  (Read 20276 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
older women love muscle way more than young women?
« on: September 11, 2006, 12:45:37 PM »
just thought i would start a new thought on an old topic. yes, we all know 75 percent of women are grossed out and majorly turned off by a huge bodybuilder physique, hell, it's been my experience that alot of women are not even attracted to "natural" physique's like o'hearn,davey, etcetera. women at least the huge majority "say" they want abs, some muscle tone, and that's it?!

now, here's the thought and question -having been to many bb competitions and such, it seems from what i have seen and heard that older women i'm talking 40's, 50's and even in their 60's and beyond are the ones that are turned on my huge bb physiques? why is that? perhaps because they remember a time when in their youth like the 1940's, 50's and 60's they remember when how should i say men were men, not only actors,but in the general public not to mentioned the famous bb of the time, steve reeves, etcetera. or maybe are these older women just plain horny! laugh! and equate muscle with sex? comments anyone?

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
Re: older women love muscle way more than young women?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2006, 12:53:18 PM »
Because nowadays you have to many metrosexuals running around, and young women are brainwashed in thinking that these girlie-men are actually what a man should be like.

The older ladies indeed remember how it was, and how it should be, no.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2006, 12:57:14 PM »
yeah i have noticed that to. 30+ ogles at me all the time. the younger girls looks like they couldnt care less haha

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2006, 12:59:59 PM »
It suddenly comes to my mind that an aunt of mine who's in her seventies has it going for boxers. She likes to watch boxing matches on TV. Ha ha.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2006, 01:01:06 PM »
its funny how these girls 'disgust' of muscles changes as soon as they get a little alcohol in them.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2006, 01:01:51 PM »
because they no longer need a man for marriage, children or whatever, just for the sex and fullfill their fantasies and tell a big fuck off to society and go for the hot sex with muscle men !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and not feel ashamed

oh yeah

Z

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2006, 01:02:16 PM »
just thought i would start a new thought on an old topic. yes, we all know 75 percent of women are grossed out and majorly turned off by a huge bodybuilder physique, hell, it's been my experience that alot of women are not even attracted to "natural" physique's like o'hearn,davey, etcetera. women at least the huge majority "say" they want abs, some muscle tone, and that's it?!

now, here's the thought and question -having been to many bb competitions and such, it seems from what i have seen and heard that older women i'm talking 40's, 50's and even in their 60's and beyond are the ones that are turned on my huge bb physiques? why is that? perhaps because they remember a time when in their youth like the 1940's, 50's and 60's they remember when how should i say men were men, not only actors,but in the general public not to mentioned the famous bb of the time, steve reeves, etcetera. or maybe are these older women just plain horny! laugh! and equate muscle with sex? comments anyone?
That all depends there my friend. In my past experiences, women are attracted to muscle. If you go to a bar or club who has all the ladies around him?? Who's getting checked out constantly as he walks down the street or through the mall? The muscular guy...not the average "Joe" with tone. If anything, women are intimdated by a muscular guy because they are in fear of rejection or they seem to assume that he only likes fit women. A lot has to do with insecurity on the female.
PB

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2006, 01:08:10 PM »
because they no longer need a man for marriage, children or whatever, just for the sex and fullfill their fantasies and tell a big f**k off to society and go for the hot sex with muscle men !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and not feel ashamed

oh yeah

Very, very true there Bluto. Being 30 now I prefer a cougar in her forties over a younger woman anyday when it comes to sex. They don't care or play around. Its strickly business.
PB

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2006, 01:09:36 PM »
Old or young, 95% of women are not into bodybuilders.  Fit men, yes.  Bodybuilders, no.  Whether you realize it or not you are building big muscles for other men--not women.  ::)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2006, 01:11:07 PM »
I need a hot bitch with big tities and big ass....lol ;D they loooove muscle men
what does an average built guy like you do then?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2006, 01:12:48 PM »
its funny how these girls 'disgust' of muscles changes as soon as they get a little alcohol in them.

There's not such thing as "ugly" people...there's just not enough alcohol......LOL

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2006, 01:13:29 PM »

Maybe becauese the older you get, the less "picky" you can be?

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2006, 01:14:13 PM »
Old or young, 95% of women are not into bodybuilders.  Fit men, yes.  Bodybuilders, no.  Whether you realize it or not you are building big muscles for other men--not women.  ::)

LOL

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2006, 01:14:27 PM »
because they no longer need a man for marriage, children or whatever, just for the sex and fullfill their fantasies and tell a big f**k off to society and go for the hot sex with muscle men !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and not feel ashamed

oh yeah

One of the most truest posts ever...

Women in their late 30's even early 40's are way beyond and past courting and dating and drama. They are usually at a point when they don't give a fcuk and just want to get popped and yes, they see and associate big muscles as a strong and very able 'body'.

It also seems like negroe women like men with big muscles...
?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2006, 01:14:40 PM »

Wow ! A queer saying that every guy out there builds muscle for other other guys. How deep and insightful ::)

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2006, 01:15:51 PM »

Truest statement on the planet.  Young or old, good ol' alcohol always brings out the whore  8)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2006, 01:18:31 PM »

Truest statement on the planet.  Young or old, good ol' alcohol always brings out the whore  8)
Another completely positivley TRUE post.

There are 2 things on Planet Earth that opens every womens legs...2 things! #1...is success and #2 is ALCOHOL.

I really don't know too many women who as soon as they are a little buzzed dont want to suck every dcik in a 3 block radius or want to make out or kiss another girl.
?

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2006, 01:19:26 PM »
women want one thing......$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2006, 01:19:39 PM »

There are 2 things on Planet Earth that opens every womens legs...2 things! #1...is success and #2 is ALCOHOL.

I really don't know too many women who as soon as they are a little buzzed dont want to suck every dcik in a 3 block radius or want to make out or kiss another girl.

Now this is very true, not to mention deep and insightful 8)

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2006, 01:20:17 PM »

Absolutely; alcohol is the greatest invention in human history

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2006, 01:50:17 PM »

just becuase you are sexually interested in men doesn't mean you can speak for women ::)

it doesn't matter how old a chick is the hottest ones like noticeably muscular guys

you gotta have a decent face too

if your have a good face and are muscular only the hottest chciks will give you attention

the fatties will avoid you like a threadmill :)

E
E

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2006, 01:57:10 PM »
That all depends there my friend. In my past experiences, women are attracted to muscle. If you go to a bar or club who has all the ladies around him?? Who's getting checked out constantly as he walks down the street or through the mall? The muscular guy...not the average "Joe" with tone. If anything, women are intimdated by a muscular guy because they are in fear of rejection or they seem to assume that he only likes fit women. A lot has to do with insecurity on the female.
PB

i think this is the most accurate post of the day.  Many women feel that a bodybuiler would only be interested in the size 4 fitness model type...when in reality that isn't the case.  Ever been to a show?  Many of the women are of average or fit weight.

Also back in the day, BB and the BB type was a bit more mainstream and acceptable so a lot of women find that attractive from their youth. 
These days that look is associated with small dicks and roid rage.

I feel bad for a lot of bodybuilders because all they seem to think are interested in them are female BB's.  It makes sense since they can get down with your diet and working out....

But I have found a lot of women are attracted to the BB type...especially at clubs.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2006, 02:05:52 PM »
It's true.. I go to pick up my children at school... The mother's (ages 32 and older) look at me.. Try talking to me.. A couple have even given me winks..

But the youngins..Pay me no mind !...???

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2006, 02:09:15 PM »
older women are also more assertive and aggresive than young ones

E
E

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2006, 02:38:47 PM »

Also keep in mind that the younger women arent into looks by any means...they are STRCITLY into a mans reputation and image of being a bad boy or not. You can have all the muscle and money in the world but it doesnt mean shit if the younger girl thinks you are 'nice' or NOT a loser piece of siht bastard who will slap them around and/or cheat on them. Bottom lineis...older gals are done with that crap and dont want to play games or waste time...young chicks like to be used/abused and treated poorly.
?