Author Topic: Sauna, steam and cycle..?  (Read 1353 times)

Minihulk

• Getbig II
Sauna, steam and cycle..?
« on: September 11, 2006, 04:19:54 PM »

Hey fella's this is probably a stupid question but will sitting in a sauna or steam room for ten to fifteen minutes hurt your cycle or lessen your gains...cause I start my workout with 10 minutes of running on a treadmill then about a hour and a half workout(specific bodypart) then another fifteen minutes of cardio on a bicycle..then consume pwshake and sit in the 190 degree sauna for 10 minutes
"Overdone.."

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
Re: Sauna, steam and cycle..?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2006, 04:23:29 PM »
I really dont see how it could hurt.

Might help sweat some toxins out of your body.

Also might help any injection pain you might have.
U

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2006, 04:35:04 PM »

Hey fella's this is probably a stupid question but will sitting in a sauna or steam room for ten to fifteen minutes hurt your cycle or lessen your gains...cause I start my workout with 10 minutes of running on a treadmill then about a hour and a half workout(specific bodypart) then another fifteen minutes of cardio on a bicycle..then consume pwshake and sit in the 190 degree sauna for 10 minutes

i actually read an article that claimed it promoted gains post workout......something to do with gh release.

ill try to find it.

personally, i wouldnt spend any more than 10 minutes though

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2006, 04:38:40 PM »
no i wouldnt see any problem with that.

not sure about running 10 min. before the workout...especially if your workouts are that long...does fatigue set in during the workout?

its a good idea to get your heart rate going before you train but i would rather walk for 3-5 minutes to acomplish that...a 10 min. run seems like a bit much...i wouldnt want to start depleting my glycogen stores before the training session.

Minihulk

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2006, 05:12:10 PM »

No fatigue doesnt set in...i really really want to cut up....i have about 7% body fat but i have about a pinch of fat on my lower abs..but no where else.... but i need more striations...thought the sauna would relax me but after it i feel drained and depleted..was hoping that it would effect the gear...

the reason why i am doing it is because i also read a article in a bb magazine that it makes your muscles heavier and bigger=100 to 110 degrees of heat post workout
"Overdone.."

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2006, 07:40:20 PM »

I would never use the sauna at any gym I've ever been in, that is where all the gays hang out. The don't work out they just hang out in there.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2006, 08:21:52 PM »
I would never use the sauna at any gym I've ever been in, that is where all the gays hang out. The don't work out they just hang out in there.

LOL.... It's not going to hurt anything sitting in a sauna it has nothing to do with your cycle.... it will help relax your muscles after a workout.

were do people come up with this shit?  ;D

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2006, 08:26:52 PM »
LOL.... It's not going to hurt anything sitting in a sauna it has nothing to do with your cycle.... it will help relax your muscles after a workout.

were do people come up with this shit?  ;D

I didn't say it would hurt anything, I just don't see why anyone would want to sit around with a bunch of gay guys, there must be a better way to relax. How about a hotel hot tub with some pretty tourists?

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2006, 09:10:24 PM »
I didn't say it would hurt anything, I just don't see why anyone would want to sit around with a bunch of gay guys, there must be a better way to relax. How about a hotel hot tub with some pretty tourists?

ours is unisex there homophobe!!! dont worry, theyll only look at you...if youre lookin' at them ::)

LOL relax !@#$%

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2006, 12:53:33 PM »
LOL  I only go in the hot tub or sauna at night when nobodys around like around 10:30 before they close.I cant relax with a bunch of dudes around what the hell do you talk about? :-\  ( so how was your workout ) LOL WTF?

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2006, 05:56:11 PM »
For the last 7 years I have had my own in-ground pool and spa, and after learning the maintenance and how chemicals clean and balance the water, I have or will NEVER GO IN ANY POOL OR SPA OTHER THAN MINE...

Too fucking dirty

Piss, Shit, Boogers, Spit, Sweat, Its all fucking sick

And do you think the chlorine or bromine cleans it instantly? NO
U

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2006, 06:31:05 PM »
For the last 7 years I have had my own in-ground pool and spa, and after learning the maintenance and how chemicals clean and balance the water, I have or will NEVER GO IN ANY POOL OR SPA OTHER THAN MINE...

Too fucking dirty

Piss, Shit, Boogers, Spit, Sweat, Its all fucking sick

And do you think the chlorine or bromine cleans it instantly? NO

you got that right dude......Never use a public hot tub!!!!  i stand in the sauna, clothed, i dont lean on anything, and if i sit....its on a towel folded about 13 times!!!!