Author Topic: D.Bol/Test E./EQ cycle  (Read 13300 times)

civello_06

• Getbig II
D.Bol/Test E./EQ cycle
« on: September 11, 2006, 05:36:25 PM »
I just finished a cycle of sustanon, deca, and d-bol along with a little suspension at the end.  My next cycle im planning is a fifteen week cycle as follows:
w1    20 mg. d-bol 5 days a week
w2    20 mg. d-bol 5 days a week
w3    20 mg. d-bol 5 days a week/350 mg. Test Enenthate a week
w4    20 mg. d-bol 5 days a week/350 mg. Test Enenthate a week
w5    350 mg. Test Enenthate a week
w6    350 mg. Test Enenthate and 200 mg. Eq a week
w7    350 mg. Test Enenthate and 200 mg. Eq a week
w8    350 mg. Test Enenthate and 200 mg. Eq a week
w9    350 mg. Test Enenthate and 200 mg. Eq a week
w10  350 mg. Test Enenthate and 200 mg. Eq a week
w11  350 mg. Test Enenthate and 200 mg. Eq a week
w12  350 mg. Test Enenthate and 200 mg. Eq a week
w13  200 mg. of EQ a week
w14  200 mg. of EQ a week
w15  200 mg. of EQ a week

I understand the dosages are low but my last cycle consisted of 10 weeks of 500 mg of test a week, 200 mg. of Deca a week and 20 mg of d-bol mon. thru fri. for six weeks.  As I said I took 100 mg. of test suspension every other day for the last 2 weeks of the 10 week cycle.  I feel I took very well to the drugs but, unfortunatley I exerpienced alot of side effects as well(bacne, water retention, shortness of breath).As a result, i want to keep the dosage low and see how things go. I have Nolvadex on hand and can get clomid for pct.  Was contemplating HCG so let me know if u have any info on that.

whitewidow

Re: D.Bol/Test E./EQ cycle
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2006, 05:48:10 PM »
No point in even running the EQ at those doses- I would not run any less than 400mg of EQ ca week- and why just take the dbol 5 days a week?  I love Test E and EQ and dbol cycles but your doses are kind of off-  very odd cycle layout- im not saying it wont work just very odd-

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2006, 07:19:42 PM »
No point in even running the EQ at those doses- I would not run any less than 400mg of EQ ca week- and why just take the dbol 5 days a week?  I love Test E and EQ and dbol cycles but your doses are kind of off-  very odd cycle layout- im not saying it wont work just very odd-
I agree with whitewidow, if you're going to use it go ahead and run the dbol ed, and EQ at that dose is way to low to get anything out of it...400mg/wk minimum. Same with the test, 500mg/wk minimum

I understand your concern about side affects, but there are ways to help alleviate some of them, but at the same time, some times side affects are going to come regardless, but you can controll the severity...remember, they don't call it the "Dark Side" just for kicks. One thing you should do is take some kind of AI, either a-dex or letro would be fine...I prefer a-dex. this will greatly reduce the amount of bloat and water retention.

As for the shortness of breath, I've had the same thing happen when running deca, but one thing that definitely helps out is staying in good cardiovascular shape, so do not completely eliminate cardio from your regimen.

As for the acne, some just get it worse then others, I've never had a problem with it, so I guess I'm one of the lucky ones in that regard. Definitely keep your self "clean", start taking an extra shower if you have to, also, immediately change your shirt after training.

As for the cycle itself, why cut the test out the last 3 wks? You'd be far better off running test the entire time, if you want to cut something out at the end then cut out the EQ. If this was my cycle, I'd run it one of the 2 following ways:

wk 1-4 dbol 30mg ed
wk 1-16 test-e 500mg/wk
wk 1-16 EQ 400mg/wk
wk 1-16 a-dex 1mg eod
wk 1-16 HCG 350-500iu e5d
wk 19-21 PCT

or (and this would be preferable IMO)

wk 1-4 dbol 30mg ed
wk 1-12 test-e 500mg/wk
wk 1-12-14 EQ 400mg/wk
wk 13-16 prop 500mg/wk
wk 1-16 a-dex 1mg eod
wk 17-19 PCT

civello_06

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2006, 08:06:44 PM »
I agree with whitewidow, if you're going to use it go ahead and run the dbol ed, and EQ at that dose is way to low to get anything out of it...400mg/wk minimum. Same with the test, 500mg/wk minimum

I understand your concern about side affects, but there are ways to help alleviate some of them, but at the same time, some times side affects are going to come regardless, but you can controll the severity...remember, they don't call it the "Dark Side" just for kicks. One thing you should do is take some kind of AI, either a-dex or letro would be fine...I prefer a-dex. this will greatly reduce the amount of bloat and water retention.

As for the shortness of breath, I've had the same thing happen when running deca, but one thing that definitely helps out is staying in good cardiovascular shape, so do not completely eliminate cardio from your regimen.

As for the acne, some just get it worse then others, I've never had a problem with it, so I guess I'm one of the lucky ones in that regard. Definitely keep your self "clean", start taking an extra shower if you have to, also, immediately change your shirt after training.

As for the cycle itself, why cut the test out the last 3 wks? You'd be far better off running test the entire time, if you want to cut something out at the end then cut out the EQ. If this was my cycle, I'd run it one of the 2 following ways:

wk 1-4 dbol 30mg ed
wk 1-16 test-e 500mg/wk
wk 1-16 EQ 400mg/wk
wk 1-16 a-dex 1mg eod
wk 19-21 PCT

or (and this would be preferable IMO)

wk 1-4 dbol 30mg ed
wk 1-12 test-e 500mg/wk
wk 1-12-14 EQ 400mg/wk
wk 13-16 prop 500mg/wk
wk 1-16 a-dex 1mg eod
wk 17-19 PCT

I liked how u outlined those 2 cycles.I just had a few questions about pct.How would u run that after each of these cycles?Another question i have is could you run 350 mg of test Enenthate with 200 mg of test cypionate?Also what is a-dex?thanks for the help

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2006, 08:19:39 PM »
Test e and Test c are pretty much the same thing just pick one and run 500mg a week.

Stay with the EQ and run 400mg a week. test and EQ is a great cycle I love it.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2006, 09:45:11 PM »
Test e and Test c are pretty much the same thing just pick one and run 500mg a week.

Stay with the EQ and run 400mg a week. test and EQ is a great cycle I love it.
Zeek is correct, there too similar and there is no need for both...it would be like running tren-a and tren-e at the same time, pointless

I liked how u outlined those 2 cycles.I just had a few questions about pct.How would u run that after each of these cycles?Another question i have is could you run 350 mg of test Enenthate with 200 mg of test cypionate?Also what is a-dex?thanks for the help
PCT would be the same for either one, the only difference is the start time, which I outlined in both cycles. 3wks of nolva:
wk 1 40mg ed
wk 2 30mg ed
wk 3 20mg ed
If you feel you need a little more then you could run one more wk at 20mg ed.

You can also add in clomid if you want, but it is not necessary, especially with this cycle, and I am beginning to believe that nolva is all one would really need. I've always used both clomid and nolva for my pct, but in my last cycle, which was very long and heavy dosed, I only used nolva for PCT and came out just fine.

A-dex is short for Arimidex which is a aromatase inhibitor or AI. What it does is it blocks the enzyme responsable for estrogen production. With a lowered amount of estrogen you will hold less water, and help prevent gyno. Some guys will just use nolva for this purpose, simply because it is cheaper, but nolva is less affective IMO. While nolva does reduce the amount of the enzyme responsable for estrogen, a-dex doesn't reduce it but rather it blocks it...see the difference? Nolva=reduced, a-dex=blocked. Bare in mind that it does not block 100% of the enzyme, some still gets through, but you would not want a 100% block, because you do need a little for a full functioning body.